Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 19. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 02:06:57 PM
For me , a long-term investment is a great opportunity to hit a big jackpot , in the short form of course this will not happen , but for a long investment you can earn, the main thing is to choose the right coins!
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
October 08, 2018, 01:53:57 PM
I think that long-term investments bring good profits, but investing in the short term gives even more profit, but it also becomes an even more dangerous type of investment.

actually you should do what you can do the best and it does not matter what  it is a long term or a short term investment
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
October 08, 2018, 01:50:52 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
long term investment is good but you jed to be sure that you have chosen the right project and the right cryptocurrency for your future
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 01:46:35 PM
I think that long-term investments bring good profits, but investing in the short term gives even more profit, but it also becomes an even more dangerous type of investment.
Activity: 392
October 08, 2018, 12:56:32 PM
For me, long-term investments are now the main goal until the end of this year! after all, after such a fall sin not to buy at this price some Ethereum !
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 12:46:52 PM
You should also understand that long-term investments are a very dangerous kind of activity, because earlier you simply could not think about it, because today it is long-term investments in most of many projects.
Activity: 149
October 08, 2018, 12:42:18 PM
It depends on a situation. Sometimes short-term is better then long-term, sometimes not. Personally, if coins or project is good and have a potential to grow, I prefer long-term. There is nothing difficult in waiting to earn some more profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
October 08, 2018, 12:30:42 PM
I always favor long-term investment in good project altcoins with solid projects will give best returns after their full implementation. The real value of any coin comes only after the full operation of the project and it will take time to happen.
Activity: 420
October 08, 2018, 01:44:34 AM
It is good to put some bags of a long term investment to a good coin, in case the daily trades got really bad in making trades, so when you do a holding in a long term and got lucky, it will surely save your investment.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
October 07, 2018, 09:07:19 PM
Earn on cryptocurrency those who can wait. The best solution is to invest for 1-2 years in coins.

Its not necessary to wait 1-2years to earn profit, it only deoendsbon the coin. We cant predict the rise of the coin but we can only assume. But hodling coins for a years is not a bad idea.
Activity: 602
October 07, 2018, 08:30:28 PM
I think that it is necessary to invest in those projects that have already proven themselves well. for me such projects are ripple and ethereum

Indeed, if we are planning to invest for long term, better choose coin or token in market that already have working product. Ripple and ethereum is good coin and have good product. My holding for long term is Elastos and ethereum
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 07:47:37 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Well it is good to invest long term. Wait for the price dip of Alts with solid project and hold. You will not lose if you are willing to wait.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 07, 2018, 07:45:14 PM
Long term investment is the most profitable way to have a passive income for a really long run because investment is for devolpment. Invest in top active cryptos it wont fail you
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 07:34:53 PM
Earn on cryptocurrency those who can wait. The best solution is to invest for 1-2 years in coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 12:27:34 PM
Long term investments for cryptocurrency is a risk but people prefer to take those risk because they wanted huge profit.If you wanted to invest long term then probably you are risktakers who owns a strong heart of holding your investments.
Activity: 182
October 07, 2018, 12:23:43 PM
I think that it is necessary to invest in those projects that have already proven themselves well. for me such projects are ripple and ethereum
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 12:16:02 PM
Long term investments are always better if the choice of coins is good. Choose coins like Paragon, Cardano or Power ledger which are definite to rise in future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 11:46:24 AM
Investments must meet expectations, at the moment it is risky to invest for a long time .
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
October 07, 2018, 11:42:28 AM
For me I prefer a long term investment so that if you invest it in a long period of time it will grow much and you will gain more profit by doing that. So for me I prefer to invest a long period of time to gain more profit.
Long term invest with a new tokens wil sure a big risk. We all knew altcoins will die a year or two so long term are not a very good choice to make. I would pick a strong tokens that I believe will survive long to long term rather then pick a new on that still not sure how long it can be survive.
Activity: 175
Merit: 30
October 07, 2018, 11:33:09 AM
For me I prefer a long term investment so that if you invest it in a long period of time it will grow much and you will gain more profit by doing that. So for me I prefer to invest a long period of time to gain more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: