Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 176. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 10:39:44 AM
I think long-term investment is very good to be our income in the future, because the profit we get is very big.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
May 15, 2018, 10:38:20 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

When I make long-term investments, I feel various emotions. I can not stop thinking how much the money will be appreciated after a long time and how to evaluate it again. I also look at that investment and its return in the event of an unexpected financial event. In short, both my long-term dreams, as well as guarantee money is creating a feeling for me.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 10:31:06 AM
Many people initially planned to invest for a long time, but they could not resist the fear of market decline. If they really want to make long-term investments, then do not look at the market, and who can do it?
Activity: 162
May 15, 2018, 10:24:36 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I invest in the DASH, IOTA & RIPPLE .I think it's price will be increased in these next few weeks, it's will bring me a great profit and it is the best investment for the long term.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 10:17:49 AM

of course the priority is to seek information, especially about market patterns and the like that concerns the altcoin that I hold. this is certainly to know the future of altcoin that I invest with a long duration. because after all we must be alert with everything that can change, especially if the change is on a negative impact
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 10:11:45 AM
Long-term investment is a sure step to get profit. Due to the price of coins will rise in the future. But, quite significantly. It is prioritized in investment of course the capital. If you want to invest long-term prepare large capital for maximum results. Because if only a small capital, maybe its profit is not felt. I advise you to invest in BTC or ETH. Because quite a lot of people invest in this coin. Remember! Do not panic about the price. Because you are doing long term
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
May 15, 2018, 10:09:12 AM
In my opinion,  long term investment is  a good choice for a people who doesn't has much free time to do some trading,  and  I suggest you if you want to invest in a long term investment,  it's better you put your money or your coin a little more higher,  it's for prepare if there is an extreme fluctuation in trend,  about where should you put your money to invest,  try to find a stabil value of altcoin,  I suggest you to choose ethereum
Activity: 334
May 15, 2018, 10:05:26 AM
 long term investment in the market is always a better way to get a good profit from your investment. There are many coins in the market like ETH,Neo, Waves, Stratis, which have high potential for growth.
Activity: 438
May 15, 2018, 10:04:43 AM
Long term investment is the best investment that you will have, if you invest small amount then you will see a good profit if you will hold it for a one year or two year just hold until you reach the price that you wanted have.
Activity: 308
May 15, 2018, 10:00:11 AM
When buying a crypto currency, you need to remember that long-term investors for all time of existence of "Internet-gold" never lost the placed capital. But the short-term was sometimes disappointed after the sharp decline in quotations. Choosing which crypto currency to buy among the young climbers that have risen in recent months, it should be remembered that their rate is to a considerable extent warmed by speculation, advertising and HYIPs.
Activity: 43
May 15, 2018, 09:58:24 AM
Yeah, long term investment is kinda my thing. Because in long term investment, you could put some small amount of money and turn into such big amount in the matter of time. Well, it is kinda good too because in current time, im not that need of such extra money. Maybe if you ask me, like ETH that being used by many ICOs.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 15, 2018, 09:56:35 AM
I think long-term investment needs more patience, the readiness of any risks, and also much more capitals. It also needs a good strategy to select which coin is excellent for the long-term investment carefully.

Yes agree, people invest in long term should be patiently waiting and the best thing for long term is not too risky and you dont need to check the market price daily.

And you have to have a target outcome. You have to have an aim if you're going to invest long term. Of course it's a given that you have an amount that you can afford to stay still for a long time since i think that is the challenge for most long term investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 15, 2018, 09:55:48 AM
I am actually up to long term investment. For me, this method of investing works better and its pretty much convenient and the chances of gaining better profit is actually high. Moreover, when doing long  tem investment, it is best to choose a coin that has a great chance of growth and a txhnilogy that truly attracts not just Users but also investors. Though long term investment requires patience and the capacity to observe and wait since this type of investment doesn’t gain profits overnight but it actually takes months or even years.
Activity: 602
May 15, 2018, 09:55:04 AM
Long term investment is what should do if you want to gain high and get a good profit as well. But of course you must see to it that your coin was holding is  strong in order for you to have a big profit. And also you must be patience for it to have it and get it.
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 09:53:50 AM
Long term investments are always have huge scope to grow but we have to analyse the right coin. Else it may give you some loss also. So when we are planning for longterm invest we have find the right coin to invest. Some good long term investments coins are IOTA, Cardano, munero.
Activity: 98
May 15, 2018, 09:52:16 AM
I think long-term investment needs more patience, the readiness of any risks, and also much more capitals. It also needs a good strategy to select which coin is excellent for the long-term investment carefully.

Yes agree, people invest in long term should be patiently waiting and the best thing for long term is not too risky and you dont need to check the market price daily.
Activity: 150
May 15, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

I think long term investment is a good strategy. Given the volatile market conditions in the last few weeks, I see the potential for higher prices in the future. Ethereum and NEO are my options for such long-term investments.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
May 15, 2018, 09:48:33 AM
I have a three year plan with a few holdings. My main holding I am going to hold a big portion of for the foreseeable future is PUNDI X. I wish I had purchased this in the ICO but still it has a good future as it is a real business that will help cryptocurrency go mainstream over the next three years. I am a firm believer that this project will reach critical mass and help more people come into crypto. I do not only believe in making financial gains, but I believe in the technology and projects I am currently invested in so will continue on this trajectory.
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 09:47:32 AM
If you want to choose for a long term investments you should choose a potential and strong coins in order you to have a big profits.
Activity: 658
Catena X
May 15, 2018, 09:45:46 AM
Jump to: