Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 171. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 17, 2018, 10:27:52 AM
Long-term investment if you keep tokens of project which has a huge potential to grow you will be rewarded better than in short-term. But with growing project risk better invest in short-term Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
May 17, 2018, 10:25:59 AM
Long term investment is the best policy here in this crypto world as we already see the holding value, those who are holding bitcoin, ethereum and dash from last two years are full of their bags with money and all are millionaires and billionaires. Holding for long term always give better and maximum gains rather then short term holding.

Well long-term investment is the best strategy for me even it has a big risk but you need to keep holding in your investment to gain more profit in the long run. Your patience is highly recommended to be a successful investor.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
May 17, 2018, 10:19:39 AM
Long term investment is the best policy here in this crypto world as we already see the holding value, those who are holding bitcoin, ethereum and dash from last two years are full of their bags with money and all are millionaires and billionaires. Holding for long term always give better and maximum gains rather then short term holding.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 10:19:30 AM
If I think the long-term investment is very profitable. because every year the price increases and the profit must be in the can.
Before you start investing make sure, take a moment to search and read some articles and concepts about your bets to reduce your losses or errors.

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 10:18:29 AM
I think investing on long term is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials. You can buy coin when they are cheap or when price falls, hold it on long term and as the price rises, your coin begins to rise with the flow of market.
Activity: 8
May 17, 2018, 10:16:57 AM
longterm investment is the most beautiful way especially if its altcoin and longterm sure you earn hold of altcoin longterm so buy altcoin and holdl it wont panic to not sell map immediately
Activity: 172
May 17, 2018, 10:14:38 AM
I think Long term investment is very good.Buy coins in good deep and hold long term.You can get big profit for long term hold.  Smiley
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 10:13:57 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
 Holding a certain coin for a long period of time might be profitable than dumping right away when a small rise in price taken place, as long as that this coin has a potential. Bitcoin and Eth are a good long-term investment because of the ability to pump in huge height.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
May 17, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

of course I always consider before investing anything else with long investment duration. this must be carefully and analyzed before actually investing. of course not easy, because every time can experience the unexpected. so it would be nice we should always look for new information about altcoin that we have, especially the development of market patterns.
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 10:12:49 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
 Holding a certain coin for a long period of time might be profitable than dumping right away when a small rise in price taken place, as long as that this coin has a potential. Bitcoin and Eth are a good long-term investment because of the ability to pump in huge height.
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 10:12:11 AM
I personally do prefer a long-term investment in the crypto world even though I also do daily trading.
I bought some crypto assets like Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo and Crypterium as my long-term altcoin assets.
I keep hodling my crypto assets for the long term that will be able to generate good profits in the future .
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 10:02:16 AM
If you want long term investment I recommend you to invest in bitcoin and ethereum because both of them are famous and they not full of risk like other altcoins, and a lot of people and media put their attention to both of them so if something happen we can know quickly and they are promising cryptocurrency
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 09:56:33 AM
I think long term investment is a great opportunity to the investors because it give us huge profitable earning, but you should hold the coins that have a strong coin that will be risen up. Bitcoin and ethereum for me is the best coins that will strongly give us a potential opportunity to have a future better.
Activity: 133
May 17, 2018, 09:44:23 AM
Long term investments is the best way to go and the best for you if you are a newbie who does not understand the market and trading. There really is a lot of money to be made from holding and as long as you never sell your coins when the market is down then you don't make any losses while you keep holding.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 03:51:11 AM
In my view, you need to understand what you consider to be a long-term investment. For cryptocurrency. Because I think long-term investment is good to get big profit. if we can manage our assets well and do not easily make a panic we can certainly get a bigger profit. So all we need is patience.

Activity: 60
May 17, 2018, 03:32:32 AM
Yes, investing in a long-term solution is always a huge profit, and will be a great choice. Just pick out good coin and have great potential in the future to invest. ETH is the best coin until now and the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 03:15:07 AM
investing in the long run is a solution that always generates huge profits, I dare say this because I already feel it, I get the benefit of a coin after I invested in a long time.
investing in the long term will make us meet with high coin prices, so we have a bigger chance to make a profit.
I am now investing in ethereum, because I see a good future in ethereum, I also advise you, if you want to invest, then invest in ethereum, because now the price is not so high that I am sure you will be able to buy ethereum and invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
May 17, 2018, 03:13:41 AM

For long term investment,analyze the coins you are having in your crypto  portfolio,if you think that your selection is strong and all the coins in your crypto basket have great potential to grow tremendously in future,then you should plan for long term investment and hold them.Coins like,BTC,LTC,ETH,NEO,EOS,ADA are good for long term investment.I have always received higher ROI from long term investment.
Activity: 150
May 16, 2018, 05:10:05 PM
I like long-term investments. just need to choose a promising coin. I invested in ETH.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
May 16, 2018, 05:07:59 PM
The priority is that you do not care about short-term price drops and does not require full involvement in the process such as trading  Cheesy
Yes, you are right. That's the long-term investment advantages, now I'm starting to learn long-term investing even though I'm trading now. I think trading is more challenging and needs the right calculation to make a profit.
Jump to: