Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 179. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 03:27:43 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

maybe now you can invest in the long term because at this time altcoin in the recovery period and with us long-term investing we can trade today because altcoin prices are often up and down, especially now the market is also experiencing recovery for the future

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 03:21:39 AM
great potential if it dares to take a long term investment. the risk of loss will be getting smaller, but the results could certainly be said better and even very large. many people who start doing long term investment as it can be seen that the price movement of crypto annually simply increased.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 02:47:52 AM
I think long-term investment is very valuable. The premise is that you have made the right investment choice. In terms of the current market, btc and Ethereum are very worthwhile for long-term investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 04:59:58 AM
long-term investment is actually very good, if we have a lot of capital, if we do not have a lot of capital should never invenstasi with long term, we better invest in the short term.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
May 11, 2018, 04:54:12 AM
It is the best solution for long-term profit, when you know what you are doing and which coin/token is the best for long distance.. Ftec will be helpful for this matter, as it takes the complexity of predicting away from the trading decisions.. https://ftec.ai

Activity: 560
May 11, 2018, 04:52:59 AM

of course the reason is on altcoin itself or long-term investments in bitcoin. the main factor is crypto that we have. I think you do not understand the concept of investment or crypto trade. So, you should try more deeply into this knowledge. try to find a variety of experiences until you have more insight.
Activity: 62
May 11, 2018, 04:45:09 AM
I think long term investments are the most profitable and not very risky. However, investors need to analyze and read much about coins and preferentially select them. For me, I just priority to buy only strong and popular coins and make sure that they are grown in the future, and I just put 60% of my portfolio in long term, other for short term.
Activity: 11
May 11, 2018, 04:44:15 AM
According to WalletInvestor Ethereum has one of the best price outlooks:

https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/ethereum-prediction

Imo platform tokens/coins have a future as they are building a complete ecosystem and will be potentially decoupled from BTC price swings in the future.
Activity: 784
May 11, 2018, 04:40:08 AM
invest for the long term I did enough to give the results. in fact, it is also safe enough when I feel. anticipated fluctuation with long-term it could be done. Banyan coins that potential also for long term such as the ethereum.
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 11, 2018, 04:24:26 AM
Long term invest is really popular at the moment especially while the whole market price is really hard to predict right now. Investors often hard to earn money from short term investment if they don't know which coin is the good coin to choose at any period that why long term investment become the best option.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
May 11, 2018, 04:23:33 AM
Well, long term investment are one of a various strategy of expert traders in the digital currency which aims to have a profitable earnings. It has a wide knowledge is reading the flow trends of value so that it can make a bigger profit ahead once the coins are suitable to trade.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 04:20:00 AM
In my opinion Neo is a good coin for long-term investment. I have a strong belief in it. When Neo dropped from $50 to $17, I still continued to hold, and I was vindicated when it nearly reached $200 last month. I don't think it's going to stop there either. While some may feel that Neo is currently pretty expensive and some  may have missed the boat on this one, I disagree. Neo has the potential to reach Ethereum's marketcap, and if you had the chance to pick Ethereum up at $150, you would have backed up the truck right? Neo could end up being the same situation.
It's not going to be the biggest gainer of 2018 , but I'm looking forward to see where it goes.
Activity: 126
May 11, 2018, 04:15:58 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
If you have knowledge and experience, you can do useful ways to gain profit. Long-term investment is one of the many ways that investors do. But every process should always take time and it is very risky. You must know what to do when the market goes crazy or turns red.
Activity: 252
May 11, 2018, 04:13:58 AM
It is a strategic choice for investors in long term investment cryptographic currencies. I think the long term investment in the stock market is reasonable if you have little time to invest in the stock market.
Activity: 308
May 11, 2018, 04:12:34 AM
It's really normal if anyone want to invest in any cryptocurrency for long term Smiley.

But you should know that long term mean years not only weeks or months Smiley). And people often choose good potential cryptocurrency to invest for long term and as I know on the crypto market at the moment, BTC and ETH have the best potential in the future cause both of them are the best cryptocurrencies right now Smiley)
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
May 11, 2018, 04:09:23 AM

Well, if you already have the knowledge and experience you can do various ways to gain profit. Long-term investment is one of the many ways that many investors do. however, every process always takes time and is very risky. Essentially, you must have experience and knowledge when the market goes crazy or turns red.
Activity: 152
May 11, 2018, 04:04:42 AM
Investing for the long term I don't think you can invest on BTC and ETH. Both of these coins have the most special coins if compared with the other Altcoin. Bitcoin first ever price increase below and significance. But now back down, but the price is still very expensive. And yet there is an Altcoin that gets past the bitcoin including ETH.
Activity: 152
May 11, 2018, 04:01:38 AM
I would like to say, a long-term investment well enough neatly, especially if you are financially stable. If you are in crisis may also make short-term investments. The long-term investment objective is to maximize your profits. And with you investing, in the long run, you will lose panic when the coin price falls because I have the trust of the coins I hold about the potential future.

Activity: 55
May 11, 2018, 03:54:01 AM
I will hold a bit of bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 779
May 11, 2018, 03:30:26 AM
I am quite positive about long-term investments. After all, the only way to earn maximum profit with a particular coin. If you buy a coin at the ico stage, it must take at least 1-2 years for the coin to really rise in price. During this time developers will make the most qualitatively the product and wide masses learn about it. All this takes time. As a long-term investment, I recommend coins such as ETH, XRP, DASH, MONERO, NEO, LTC, ADA, EOS
Long tern investment. Long term investment is for the people who are patiently waiting in earning money. To those people who are not only want quick money. This is technique, holding in long term is such a good strategy to earn money but you need to.monitor the market price for you to know if you're going to sell your coins or not. If the price have reached your goals.
Jump to: