Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 173. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 04:52:11 AM
Only long-term investments and in sufficient amounts can give you a good profit. One, in such investments, the main thing to know that you will definitely get a profit, in the case of no, it will be very frustrating after months of waiting to get a minus.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
May 16, 2018, 04:49:09 AM
the potential result of great disadvantage, the risk is small. However in the selection of coins for a long term investment is also important because the coins are potentially for the future also determines the outcome. just look at the development of coins each year. for reasons that are certainly potential coin still big and could produce much less for long term investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 04:47:21 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long-term investment is good but it is very risky because we don't know what is the future price in the token or coins you invested but if you bought or invested while the price is very low, in the long run you will earn bigger profit if it grows.
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 04:42:20 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
It is better to have long term investment rather than short term because lon term will give you a lot of opportunities to have in the near future if your investment really have the amount that will help that company it will really give you a big thing in return.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 16, 2018, 04:34:09 AM
I think long-term investment is my way to get a big profit, because from my experience during long-term investing, I get a profit of 10-15x from the capital that I spend, therefore the long-term investment is great for big profits, and my advice for now a good altcoin to be a long-term investment is CHSB.
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 04:28:24 AM
I think long-term investing in cryptocurrency is the safest and simplest way to invest.

Because of this pace of development in cryptocurrency, more profits can be made after a few months of investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 04:22:58 AM
Well, long term investment are one of a various strategy of expert traders in the digital currency which aims to have a profitable earnings.
Activity: 143
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
May 16, 2018, 04:18:48 AM
Long-term investment is always a safe and easy way to make a lot of profit. When you buy a coin for $ 1 and that coin goes up to $ 1000 in a few years then you will be happy about it.

Yes it is safe all you need to do is to wait for a year until you see the big profit, everytime you invest your money make sure that you invest in real coin and not in scam .
Activity: 169
May 16, 2018, 03:50:12 AM

yes with the long-term investment we can get a good profit and the reason I why I invest in the long term because every altcoin decreases I prefer to invest in the long term let alone altcoin in the recovery period and in addition we invest we can also withstand altcoin you have
Activity: 124
May 16, 2018, 03:33:37 AM
I think long-term investment will be a very good choice. You need to find a cryptocurrency that has potential for growth. I think it's best to choose the top 10 market value tokens because the risk of investing in these tokens will be even smaller.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
May 16, 2018, 03:28:25 AM
I am good at long-term investments, but I think active trading will bring much more profits than long-term investments. Each investment strategy has the right to exist and every person likes different strategies.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
May 16, 2018, 03:13:21 AM
I choose all of my coins for long term investment which I know I can gain a better profit. As long you know the worth of coins is good for long term hold. Sell if come to the reasons that you need some money and others go for long term hold.
Activity: 112
May 16, 2018, 03:12:06 AM
Depends what project offers for you but as an example Welltrado is willing to share their profit. That fact gives me more trust to hold WTL coin and expect for continues growth.
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 03:10:06 AM
The number of users who are interested in such a financial instrument is increasing.  Investing in the crypto currency will become an even more relevant trend.  for this I am well-versed in long-term investments in the crypto currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 02:59:22 AM
I am very happy with long-term investment. I often do it, now I'm hold ethereum, maybe I'll sell until the next few months. my reason, because long-term investment is not too complicated to think about the current price, so it's more relaxed when the price goes down. if you want a long-term investment, you should be patient to wait for greater profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 02:47:39 AM
My focus and mission joining cryptocurrency world is to invest heavily into altcoins for a long term though I don't have that enough money to buy enough coins I want in my portfolio that's why I'm working so hard to participate in bounties to get rewards which I turn to my investment,  what I mean by turning my rewards to investment is thag I don't sell the tokens I get from bounty for Fiat immediately I hold them for a long time. The reason why I do long term investment is not far fetched I want a reasonable gain, of course we all know no one can get maximum gain with crypto
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
May 16, 2018, 01:57:19 AM
Of course , I see the priorities in this, long-term investment is one of the most profitable .

If you invest at the lower prices then it is always better to stay long term if you do not have any financial need as such because it can rise to so much high that your retirement life would be set by the amount you can make in this crypto  if you make the right choice investment in best of the coins.
Activity: 151
May 16, 2018, 01:32:07 AM
It is good decision for long term investment because you can see a very good and huge profit, but choose a very good token for investing like bitcoin or eth is best for long term investment .
Activity: 167
May 16, 2018, 01:31:11 AM
Well, long-term investment is an option in investing, and it's not a bad decision, a lot of good things to be had if we use this option in investing, I'm sure in this case, because long-term investments also train our patience, until our targets make at the beginning of the plan is reached,
I invested some of my money into ethereum because I am confident with ethereum
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 16, 2018, 01:30:08 AM
Crypto is like gold which it will give you a good value after a ling term investment. However, there is also a risk that you may loose this so choosing the right coin to invest with is vital.

crypto is the most lucrative investment today because it can generate huge amounts of profits. behind it all that crypto has a very high level of risk, with a very fast movement then make crypto could be a big problem because when the price drops so drastically then we will experience a huge loss and even lose all the investment we have. this is an option because when we dare to take risks then we also have a chance to get a much bigger result. do not ever be quiet and do nothing because it will be useless and we do not get anything, other than is regret.
Jump to: