Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 174. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 01:29:06 AM
I think long-term investment is the best kind of investment.I  prefer holding over trading. If you hold the right coin it will give you some pure profit. But choosing the right coin is hard nowadays cause there is a lot of coin in the market. So better you do some research and then invest and hodl it for the long term
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 01:28:39 AM
In long term investment there is a big profit rather than in short term investment, we can choose the top 10 in the coin marketcap for long term investment. Bitcoin and ethereum are the good example for long term investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 01:26:11 AM
Depends on where you invest . if for example to invest in bitcoin, long-term investment is the most profitable solution
Activity: 146
May 16, 2018, 01:24:56 AM
Crypto is like gold which it will give you a good value after a ling term investment. However, there is also a risk that you may loose this so choosing the right coin to invest with is vital.
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 01:18:26 AM
Long-term investment is a good way to save time for those who do not have much .
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 01:17:00 AM
Of course , I see the priorities in this, long-term investment is one of the most profitable .

Me I'm not ready for long term investment yet since I don't have enough capital for the moment, I badly need money right now but that's what I look after to, I wanted to have a long term investment as well because you will be able to see big profit for long term
Activity: 120
May 16, 2018, 01:16:46 AM
I think this is the best investment decision. I think that long-term investment (one year or more), then only choose to fundamentally strong coins, and give priority to high-value and promising cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and EOS.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 16, 2018, 01:08:22 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I would recommend long-term investment rather than doing day trading, why? because is less risk and I think it's more profitable for me. This may or may not works for you, but it will always depend on will you manage your investments. BTC and ETH would be a very good choice for long-term investments, because it is secure because of its largest market cap in the market today.
Activity: 148
May 16, 2018, 01:07:46 AM
For some long-term investment cryptocurrencies, I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most suitable. Because of their high value, it is a cryptocurrency that is suitable for long-term holding.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 01:05:33 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

for beginners and for traders who have not too much capital and for traders who do not have too much time to go online see long term coin trading price moves are perfect and safest.
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 01:03:06 AM
It depends what altcoins you have . My portfolio consists of long-term and short-term investments .
Activity: 86
May 16, 2018, 12:58:31 AM
My main job is investing in ICO . I earn just on long-term investments .
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 16, 2018, 12:58:22 AM
For me it is more important to invest for a long time because I know that in the future these coins will be much more expensive so I do not care about the current corrections  Grin Grin
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 12:56:45 AM
I agree that long-term investments are the most profitable! There are many examples of this ...
So, we hold friends, and make a profit!
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Interior Designer and consultant
May 16, 2018, 12:55:11 AM
I trade long term, and I feel more confident.
My experience all this time every price movement always has the lowest point and the highest point for the 2 month period at the right time to execute.

The reason is that we have to give ample time for an ICO project to implement its strategy on a continuous basis and wait for the market response to its existence.

I invest in BTC, ETH, Ripple, Waves, LTC, ETC. And I love to invest in new ICO projects related to property, banking, technology, and games
Activity: 154
May 16, 2018, 12:53:04 AM
I think that only long-term investments can bring good profit . I love to invest in such coins
Activity: 75
May 16, 2018, 12:48:59 AM
I think long-term investment can get the most profit. If you invest in Ethereum for a long time, I think it will take a while to wait. Ethereum's price will rise to a very high level. I think the other currencies are the same....
Activity: 826
May 16, 2018, 12:25:24 AM
The priority of doing long-term investment is for the promising altcoins. It is good to hold and keep the coins for the long-term investment. But before investing, make sure that you have analyzed perfectly the concept, rate, and value of the coins. So, it will be worthy and valuable to make a long-term investment for your coins.
Activity: 216
Merit: 3
FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
May 15, 2018, 11:46:48 PM
I think that this is the only right way of investing into the crypto currency. Only with long-term investments can you get the maximum profit if you have chosen the right object for an investment.

Activity: 503
May 15, 2018, 12:46:47 PM
Long-term investment is a great opportunity for people who have small capital to make a profit. It is needed a patience.  Smiley
Jump to: