Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 177. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 09:44:05 AM
It is a good strategy using long term investment in cryptocurrency business, and mostly people gaining multiple profits are those people holding for long term by easily monitoring the price status day by day, on which the price become good and then sell directly when price turn to higher level.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 09:38:19 AM
An investor says that trading is looking for small money, and long-term investments are looking for real profits. It may be very dependent on the character of each, but I am including those who support long-term investment.
Activity: 195
May 15, 2018, 09:37:31 AM
#Crypterium is next bitcoin. It allows to spend all kind of crypto currency with contactless methods to all pos machine via mobile phone app. Just have a look this token. You will thank me later
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
May 15, 2018, 09:35:08 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Anybody who has taken part in cryto investment in the past or who has ever looked at past charts of any crypto should know that long term is the best altitude here. But it requires patience and not constantly looking at the price movement of the coins you have bought. This will prevent panic selling when the price goes down. Just give the investment 6months to 12months to mature for better profit.
Activity: 65
May 15, 2018, 09:33:58 AM
I feel long term investment is a good way to gain more profits, a simple yet great strategy. Prices of any currency don't grow multiple times overnight, it takes time. Otherwise it will just be a bubble waiting to blow into nothingness.
So yes, for me long term investment is a good way to go.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 09:27:33 AM
Historically, if you adjust your portfolio in the long term, then you will be easier to make money. If you buy ico worth $ 100, then you will suffer a maximum loss of $ 100, but you have the opportunity to gain multiple benefits.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 15, 2018, 09:24:12 AM
Long term investment is very good for a crypto user which is not full time in this activity. After you buy a coin you can not be active and seeing every day how was the current price of your coins. Good to hold for a long time? Im gonna go with ethereum because no doubt this will pump as soon as possible. So better to biy a coin which you have 0 risk your money will turn into nothing. Ethereum can consider a no risk investment unlike buying something might loss the volume and never be trades someday
Activity: 168
May 15, 2018, 09:17:14 AM
One of the biggest aspects of long-term investment is that it can reduce your psychological burden. A market that jumps 10% in a matter of days will not force you to sell your coins, or when there is a FUD that keeps the market down 3% in minutes will not make you panic.
Activity: 196
May 15, 2018, 08:15:28 AM
One of the biggest aspects of long-term investment is that everyone can do it. In contrast to daily daily trading that takes a lot of time and information to make decisions. But that does not mean long-term investment is always better than trading, because everyone is making mistakes.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 08:14:25 AM
Long term investment is more profitable than short but you need to be knowledgeable in this kind of investment and be smart what kind of altcoin do you want to buy and invest to the altcoin thats have a potential to grow
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
May 15, 2018, 08:07:37 AM
to earn reasonable profit on your investment it is recommended always go for a long-term investment,  investing in ICO and thinking of selling your coins as soon it is listed on an exchange is rather a bad decision because if you see the roadmap of the project it requires at least 2-3 years for the project to fully developed then at that moment is the right time to sell your coins. It would be better if you buy those coins that are based on POS, you just need to lock your coins in your wallet and will be earning some percentage on it for staking and your coins will grow in value by time. If you are thinking to buy from an exchange then buy when the market is in a dip, it is recommended for short or mid-term investment.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
May 15, 2018, 08:03:02 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Investing in cryptomarket is new kind of investment instrument. Its new and growing market and i think thats why market movement is very high. Thats why i think we should invest crypto for long term.
If we see on bitcoin price history, bitcoin price start below $1 and right now bitcoin price at $8700 and highest price $19k and thats happen more than 8 years.
Activity: 148
May 15, 2018, 08:00:06 AM
I think the long-term investment in Ethereum is a very good choice, because Ethereum will have very big development prospects in the future. Only if you hold your tokens and wait patiently, I believe you will reap great wealth.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 07:56:58 AM
It is the best to do long term investments and especially if you are a newbie who does not understand how the market and the prices work yet because going into trading is not the best thing for a newbie to do so you do not end up losing all of your money. With long term investments, as long as you have your coins, then you always stand to make money from the coins that you are holding.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
May 15, 2018, 07:45:04 AM
Long-term investments in my opinion give the highest returns, it is such investments that justify themselves and the patience shown by the investor in anticipation of success. I keep a few coins for long-term, because a good project like wine should develop at full capacity, and this requires more than one month, and sometimes more than one year, it is enough to look at Bitcoin and Ethereum and the growth that they showed 9 years after the foundation.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 07:33:42 AM
to invest long-term, I think we need patience to wait and clever pick coins that have potential for the future,
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 07:02:50 AM
In fact, it's a good habit to make a decision sometimes, but it's sure to make money. BTC and ETH are a good choice. History tells us, of course, you want to bet one, and that's the other one.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
May 15, 2018, 07:02:13 AM
If your cash is so cold then instead of putting that one to a freezer theb better put that one in blockchain of crypto. As we all.know that the crypto market price are always raising faster than real estate property and gold. So instead of investing that one on the real estate or gold it should be on cryptocurrency. I preferred on cryptocurrency  because you could gain more than that of gold and real estate property in the long run. However, it is too risky though worth trying for.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
May 15, 2018, 06:58:46 AM
If I believe a project can produce a value in the future and holders will get benefit of that value, I go for that project for a long.
It's not about the vision, it also about the the capability.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 06:56:53 AM
Despite the fact that today long-term investments are still considered more profitable, it seems to me that today as many people who have lost a lot of money on this long-term hold, because the world is arranged so that the projects do not live long, or rather people do not want to develop them, probably it's exactly that people are very greedy for their essence.
Jump to: