Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 175. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 12:38:35 PM
Long term investment otherwise known as HODL, is the best option for investment on cryptocurrency. The reason is not far fetched, it gives you the opportunity to concentrate on other things while your investment grows gradually with profit. its advisable you set a target for your long term investment, be it 3,5,6 months interval.
Activity: 148
May 15, 2018, 12:33:12 PM
long-term investments in small but promising altcoins are the best choice for me
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
May 15, 2018, 12:28:05 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
You need to understand what you consider to be the long-term investments. For cryptocurrency, this is something from half a year and above, often this is the year. Ideally is to choose high-capitalized coins, but If you want to invest in new coins, you first need to study on what exchanges they are traded and what kind of plans for development they have.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 12:23:07 PM
as far as I know that the long-term investment is good to get big profits. if we can manage our assets well and not easy to do panic sell certainly we can get a bigger profit. I think that long-term investment is a good choice to save our asset well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 11:21:37 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

If you want a long term investment then i prefer bitcoins because the growth is too fast for a cryptocurrency but the problem is that, the price is too expensive and you need to wait for its price to decrease before investing a huge amount.
Activity: 21
May 15, 2018, 11:19:45 AM
I find it trade.io being compliant. This is a long term investment and they are here to stay.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 11:18:20 AM

Given the great volatility of the crypto market. Long-term investment seems to me the most safetiest. If you hit the right coin and you have patience for three or four years, for example, you can make a lot of money.  Grin
Activity: 336
May 15, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

I do not really like long term investment because for me it was not profitable, i prefer on trading in the market daily to earn more profit because i think that there will be more income monthly in that way.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 15, 2018, 11:11:52 AM
investing for long term is great choice for investors who want to save more money and waiting for rising profit in the future, or for some people too busy to trade cryptos everyday, or their fund is too little. This is quite a good choice for anyone who want to play a safe way in this market but it takes us a very long time, and not everytime we can get profit or patient enough to see the price rises. So in suggest you should work on both Trading and Holding long term at the same time to increase the chance to have profit all the time.
Activity: 219
May 15, 2018, 11:07:35 AM
When people start with crypto currency trading on the time they must start holding because holding is a very profitable. I think long term investment is a great for everyone because if you invest long term project you can get a big feedback so long term investment is a bright future for everyone. I'm always invest with long time project.
Activity: 169
May 15, 2018, 11:06:09 AM
Long-term investment is always a safe and easy way to make a lot of profit. When you buy a coin for $ 1 and that coin goes up to $ 1000 in a few years then you will be happy about it.
Activity: 87
May 15, 2018, 11:05:25 AM
For individuals, long-term investment is a good way to do encryption. My limited order is bitcoin, ETH and a small number of altcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 11:03:20 AM
It`s the best way to investment as you remember,nearly all investments in technological companies on long term gave investors great profit(examples Facebook,Apple etc)
So just need to find out strong projects with real product which will be alive in 5 years for example and buy now,cuz crypto-market is still small
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 10:59:47 AM
long-term investment is good and very easy to make by choosing from top 10 cryptocurrency  in the coinmarketcapitalizatoin page = https://coinmarketcap.com. Those cryptocurrencies in those positions have potentials for growth and are very good for long-term investment.
Activity: 100
May 15, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
Better for the short term, most/all altcoins are over priced.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
May 15, 2018, 10:56:02 AM
I suggest you that ethereum is the besr Altcoin to invest. Also XRP, LTC, DOGE, TRX, AMLT are in next places
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 10:51:39 AM

Long term investment means you are planning to hold a coin for a very long time and focus on other things but in my own opinion, trading in the market will be a lot more better since you can earn more profit in this way daily.
Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
May 15, 2018, 10:51:37 AM
Long term investment is for me the easiest and is less risky. At least you will not be hassled with the thought of regrets on daily trading. At least you only need to focus on such coins you are holding not like trading wherein you need to study a lot more coins other than what you have.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
May 15, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
I hold some altcoins for the long investment for the future. First is the Ethereum, second is Monero, and third is the  Litecoins. I'm also still looking for the other promising coins even from the ICO to invest and hold for a long-term period. You may think of those coins or you may research more again on NEO and EOS. I heard that they are also great to longer investment.
Activity: 386
May 15, 2018, 10:45:16 AM

Long-term investments are great if you have a busy life in the real world, and you can benefit without doing anything. But if you are not too busy in the real world you should invest in the short term.
Jump to: