Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 23. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 01:38:58 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long-term investment is an opportunity to make one choice and trust the project. If you do not believe the project then do not hold his coins for long.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
October 02, 2018, 01:37:23 PM
According to me long term investments are safer than short term investments. In short term investments nobody can understand the price trends of specific coin. In long term investments you have ample time to study and analyze what will be the right time to sell your coins.
Long term investments are less volatile if we compare with short term investments .In short Less volatility = less fluctuations = more stability = stable and positive returns.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 01:22:16 PM
Investing in the long run in my opinion is a good strategy because it will generate maximum profits in the future and the right coin is used for long term investment is Bitcoin and Ethereum both coins is very good so do not hesitate to choose both.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
October 02, 2018, 01:13:46 PM
I think long term investments are better than short term investments in every aspect.
Short term investments have more volatility than long term investments. But it all depends which coin you are holding. whether that specific coin will have
demand in future or not. Below are few coins which will have stability future market.
-BTC
-ETH
-DASH
-NEO
-ZEC

Activity: 173
October 02, 2018, 12:59:05 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I will suggest you to have to look at this project:-

IOTA
EOS
BTC
ETH
 NEO
Activity: 41
October 02, 2018, 12:52:22 PM
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/x8x-token/
i suggest you to search this coin. backed by 8 fiats
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 12:48:02 PM
If we talk about long-term investment-I would recommend Bitcoin ,Ethereum or MTS.This cryptocurrency gradually rises to the top and after a while-you can invest in it to increase your capital recommend this particular cryptocurrency for long-term investment.
Activity: 188
October 02, 2018, 12:30:47 PM
These coins are the future bright in my opinion. So I recommend you to have to check these coins and to invest the money right now:-

DEX, EOS, ECC, NEM, IOTA

Activity: 138
Merit: 2
October 02, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

I would prefer btc eth to long-term investment.Because long-term investment can be useful for the future when you cannot even predict tomorrow.The situation in the current market is worse.
Activity: 140
October 02, 2018, 12:04:02 PM
It's growing every minute 

wat?
when you saw the btc chart last time?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 02, 2018, 11:57:34 AM
In my opinion, the long term investment is not a good think. But if ou decide to do this, I would suggest you XRP, EOS or LTC for long term.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 11:48:38 AM
Bitcoin is definitely a long term investment for sure. It's growing every minute and many people learn about it everyday and take an interest in it. Not only for bitcoin but also other alternate coins. But there will always the best amongs all. And the options among the best for long term investments for now are BTC, ETH and Ripple. Those are top three in the marketcap.
Activity: 127
October 02, 2018, 11:25:08 AM
How long you can spend on your long term investment? You can visit the coinmarketcap and found many altcoins like BCN, DCN, HOT the current price only 0.001-0.002 per one, they all in the top 100 ranking, and I think if you hold for a long time maybe be raise over 0.1 per one in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 11:12:56 AM
Long term investments are for coins which have potentials and to be sure choose from top 20 coins. Then  you have to be very patient because patience would lead you to earning much in due time. Long term is best if you are not a day trading enthusiast.
Activity: 406
October 02, 2018, 11:04:05 AM
If you invest in the right coins then you need to invest in a long course , but if you invest in coins that with small capitalization then I think it will be a bad idea
Activity: 189
October 02, 2018, 10:56:30 AM
I feel positive about long term investment if you join project on its early stage and are sure that it is not a scam. I haven't been in crypto for long time but have been lucky to join Localcoinswap exchange and invest in tokens for a long term holding. It is a great deal when you can get dividends and be a shareholder.
Dividends are really nice for a little while though making large amounts of money is highly capable through investing.
Activity: 24
October 02, 2018, 10:54:02 AM
I also agree that Long term investment is the best way to make remarkable profile in crypto world, especially for those who don’t have any experience and knowledge of day trading. This is because crypto market is so volatile that your investment profolio can vary greatly everyday.

This never get old. HODL. That is the truth. This space i so crazy volatile … The thing is, how long is long? 1 year, 10 years? 40 years? Here is when the strategy changes.  I would highly advise splitting your portfolio time sections, and stay strict and strong about it <- This is the hard part
Activity: 33
October 02, 2018, 10:51:46 AM
Just invest in anything that SatoshiLite is investing, he always sell on top Wink
Activity: 118
Merit: 5
October 02, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
I also agree that Long term investment is the best way to make remarkable profile in crypto world, especially for those who don’t have any experience and knowledge of day trading. This is because crypto market is so volatile that your investment profolio can vary greatly everyday.
Activity: 434
October 02, 2018, 10:49:36 AM
i am for the kong term investment zas i believe that peolle shouldnlearn how to make money and this js one of the best way
Pages:
Jump to: