Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 21. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
October 05, 2018, 01:21:14 PM
More and more people are choosing long-term investment, because in this unpredictable market only the hope of growth in the future calms investors. I hope in 2019 a new cycle of market growth will begin and the prices of cryptocurrencies will increase.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 01:11:45 PM
Long term position in cryptocurrency  market is good for individuals investor. When market is highly speculative, the future value could be astronomical. But if you sell your  coin to early you would have sell yourself short!
Long-term investment is very good now but does not apply to all coins because not all coins have good potential for the future.
if you are right in choosing coins and taking the right time to buy, long-term investments can be very profitable.
Activity: 448
October 05, 2018, 01:11:00 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
depending on the coin that we invest has a strong and productive ecosystem. I see tcoin ETH has good quality in the long run from time to time the price continues to grow until it ranks 2nd in marketcurrency, but currently it is less stable, hopefully only temporarily.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 11:54:06 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long-term investing, of course, investors must understand more about all the risks and need great confidence and patience as well as to invest, of course, to hope for a very large future for the better
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 11:43:51 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 05, 2018, 11:36:46 AM
Definitely the best long-term investment portfolio must have coins from top-20 of coinmarketcap such as bitcoin,etherium,ripple,litecoin,Eos,Bch and etc.This is the safest investment but if you wanna risk - go for Ico tokens, some of the current  projects will shoot up in future .
Only there are practically no worthy ico. It is certainly better to invest in long-term top coins. With such rates, the cryptocurrency market will grow many times and we will get a good profit.
well i do not think that all icos are bad and that we can not find a good one that is worth investing in so lets hope to find it
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
October 05, 2018, 11:36:37 AM
Long term position in cryptocurrency  market is good for individuals investor. When market is highly speculative, the future value could be astronomical. But if you sell your  coin to early you would have sell yourself short!
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 05, 2018, 11:35:45 AM
i think taaht there are a lot of different things taht can be worth investing in and i believe that we can choose someone by ourselves
Activity: 756
October 05, 2018, 11:30:50 AM
Definitely the best long-term investment portfolio must have coins from top-20 of coinmarketcap such as bitcoin,etherium,ripple,litecoin,Eos,Bch and etc.This is the safest investment but if you wanna risk - go for Ico tokens, some of the current  projects will shoot up in future .
Only there are practically no worthy ico. It is certainly better to invest in long-term top coins. With such rates, the cryptocurrency market will grow many times and we will get a good profit.
Activity: 490
October 05, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
long term investment is something what attract me and I am ready to become adopter of long term, but currently I don't have enough funds for such activity, I have to cash out to get by
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 11:27:53 AM
For long-term investment, you need to choose a potential coin. I still favor the BTC, but really for the BTC after a very long time, I think it is impossible to make big profits.
Activity: 168
October 05, 2018, 11:23:20 AM
Personally, I think this is a great choice. Investing in the long run allows you to invest your money for the future with a profit. Just have patience
Activity: 560
October 05, 2018, 11:20:34 AM
Activity: 812
October 05, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

I will highly suggest to go to long-term investment since the profit is more bigger with this kind of investment. The longer the time the more profit will earn. It is preparing the for the future since the investment is for long years. I will highly suggest to invest with bitcoin since it is the best for longterm invesment
Activity: 24
October 05, 2018, 11:02:19 AM
i prefer long term investments over short terms
Activity: 27
October 05, 2018, 10:51:57 AM
i think nowadays the long-term investments are the way to go at his platform, the market is moving so slowly
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 10:41:50 AM
I prefer only long-term investments, this is the most profitable way to invest. it does not take time, once bought and forgotten for several years, of course, you need to be wise in choosing a project. I invested all the money in NEO, I hope I was not mistaken.
Activity: 178
October 05, 2018, 10:41:32 AM
I feel long term investment is a very low risk to lose the money and to it's give us a freedom for life. Because I think short term is a very high risk. So I recommend you to have to invest for the long term coins.
Activity: 56
October 05, 2018, 10:34:46 AM
Investing is preparing for the future now. It is a good opportunity for someone who has a little knowledge in short-term and much quicker way to earn, also known as trading. Although it is quite risky for the reason that it does not guarantee a gain in income as time progresses.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 05, 2018, 10:22:19 AM
If you think that short-term investments are much better than long-term ones, you are either a beginner or you have a very small Deposit. Let me tell you something.
Pages:
Jump to: