Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 2. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 05:30:17 AM
You can have long term investment if you have a lot of capital and patiently wait for the market price. Because in long term investment you have to keep them for long. Then you will not care about the current market volatility. And only care when prices go up and sell. I would recommend investing with bitcoin as it is profitable for long term investment. If you have less capital then pay attention to ETH
Activity: 252
October 29, 2018, 05:30:10 AM
Long term investment is the best way to get great profits. But it is not for everyone. A lot of people are short term oriented and are not patient at all. If you can stay calm even on such a market, buy some tokens and relax.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 05:27:09 AM
the big profit opportunity is with long-term investments because, in the long run, it provides a substantial profit in the future. besides with the growing development will be very profitable in the future. so for those of you who want big enough profit enough with long-term investment.
Activity: 6
October 29, 2018, 05:22:25 AM
long-term investment is great for a better future life with the assets we have and will benefit greatly in the future but with an investment note only on coins that have excellent potential for the future and will continue to increase prices. so I prefer to invest only on bitcoin and ethereum for the long term, both coins are undoubtedly by the growth of its value.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 29, 2018, 05:20:11 AM
It's very good if we invest long-term in Bitcoin. But I see this Bitcoin For the future I am not sure for the future if we invest will benefit. There are still many altcoins that we can invest in the long term. Like for example Ethereum, NEO. But if someone wants to invest long-term in Bitcoin. It is everyone's right.
Activity: 6
October 29, 2018, 05:19:07 AM
What we need to prioritize now is to hold our own investments in the long run. Market prices are falling and declining, no one knows this situation until when will happen. For the market to reach a high price will require a slightly longer process. So to protect our investment all in order to stay safe way is to keep it in our wallet and hold it in the long run, so that the market can really recover and do the development again.
Activity: 1
October 29, 2018, 05:18:32 AM
I believe that long-term investment is primarily an indicator of a great project. that the product is really evolving .and something from themselves represents. after all, the only way we can see how good this or that project. accordingly, investing in them we can get,good profit
brand new
Activity: 0
October 29, 2018, 05:03:16 AM
If you want to invest for a long period, you should buy bitcoin. All other coins depend on its value. But in this case you will not get any super profits.
Activity: 5
October 29, 2018, 05:00:42 AM
I believe in long term investment.  I can see myself investing in bitcoin and hold it for a long period.  I will save my money to invest everytime i have an extra income from  bounty rewards.
Activity: 1
October 29, 2018, 04:48:44 AM
Long-term investment is easier to do by anyone. We just need to pick a coin and wait. My advice is to invest in coins that are starting to get global support with fairly low market capitalization.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 02:33:49 AM
Yes, I love long-term investments, very high risk, right now, because all those who kept the money from last year, a lot of money lost, but I hope that the situation will change and market will recover. In my opinion long-term investments, a great way to make a profit, and this work takes much time.
Activity: 231
October 29, 2018, 02:08:09 AM
long term trade is more profitable if you choose right coins to invest, you can invest in bitcoin ethereum litecoin and neo which have more popular and potential coins
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 01:59:55 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long- term investment is safe and secure than any other process.I want to put also long term investment and there are few reason that I do not do it properly, but I always try to invest long term.The best coin to invest crypto-currency is Bitcoin(BTC), and the second best coin is Ethereum(ETH), and if you more to investment, please see the top 10 marketcap.

Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 28, 2018, 05:55:19 PM
I have several projects for a long-term outlook. I consider that too it is necessary to be engaged in them to ensure the future.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 05:51:22 PM
As for me long-term investment is the best type of investment. As example, people bought bitcoin in 2014 by price 900 dollars. And now they are in profit.
Activity: 322
October 28, 2018, 05:47:01 PM
I hope that long-term investments will start to bring me a profit again. At the moment they bring me only losses. The situation will change at the time when Bitcoin enters an uptrend.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
October 28, 2018, 05:39:25 PM
Recently I have begun to invest less in a long-term outlook. The cryptocurrency brings and on it I already have losses. On it it is necessary to hold money on preparing.
Activity: 294
October 28, 2018, 05:37:27 PM
I think that it is a less risky operation because it is better to give preference to the long-term investment than to the short -term as this is the best way not to lose
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 28, 2018, 04:39:41 PM
Long-term investiya the most favorable. It is possible to earn from long-term investments maximum money from investments in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
October 28, 2018, 05:24:20 PM
Long-term investment is created for those who want to earn a lot of money, and it is best in the future to keep in the long and do not close the deal in the negative
Pages:
Jump to: