Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 9. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 05:50:17 PM
For long term storage, I buy Bitcoin because I only trust this coin now. It seems to me that the rest of the coins can be very much cheaper.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 05:50:13 PM
I have a very good attitude towards long-term investments in projects, as I believe in this market and I am confident that a very good future awaits cryptocurrency
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
October 18, 2018, 05:39:19 PM
Generally speaking, Cryptocurrency has been created for long-term investment purpose because with the way Cryptocurrency works, it will be very difficult to earn tangible profit in an investment of few months.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 03:19:38 PM
Long-term investment is Bitcoin. I think this coin will not fall in price.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
October 18, 2018, 03:15:40 PM
There is many types of investment plan in this space. Many people like day trading some like midterm trading and most of the people like holding or long term investment. I am not a fan of day trading I rather like midterm investment or long term investment. If you have enough money to engage in one space for a while like 3-10 years then it's ok. And if you see history of crypto you can see a heavy change in price of crypto in last 2-3 years. Cause many general people and company start joining crypto. And more money come to this space. And for coin I will suggest for long-term investment buy some good coins which is already trusted and genuine and have a great team and project.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 18, 2018, 02:39:39 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long-term investment is less stressful than daily trading and could be accepted by investors who do not have the skills to do TA and follow up with the constantly changing prices. The best option is to invest into more or less reliable coins like bitcoin, litecoin, NEO and some others (eth showed to be unreliable during the last crash in summer).
Activity: 308
October 18, 2018, 02:26:17 PM
Of course to invest now if you have the money who are not afraid to lose , I would have invested would now be 10 percent completely from your Deposit , and the rest would be bought in case of drawdown
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
October 18, 2018, 01:58:48 PM
for long-term investment, now I just put my assets in ethereum's wallet because I see they have a strong foundation
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 18, 2018, 01:54:16 PM
As per my mind the best crypto for long term is Bitcoin. Maybe we will not see 10 or 20 x soon, but if Bitcoin will fall - no other crypto currency hold has no sence.
Activity: 434
October 18, 2018, 01:51:34 PM
many people who do not have time to study the market and do not have certain skills, long-term investment is a very good thing, I advise you to invest in those projects that have their own blockchains, sooner or later most firms and government organizations will all move to blockchain technology and the demand for these projects will increase very much.
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
October 18, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

I will tell you honestly not to lie. I have in my portfolio, one investment at the moment, which I am ready to hold until the next pump, I will have to keep it for at least 3 years, I am fundamentally confident in the project, product, team! IOTEX
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
October 18, 2018, 12:07:52 PM
The cryptocurrency is long-term investments. It is not necessary to think of fast profit. Buy bitcoin and forget for it for several years.
Doing crypto investing for a fast profit is not going to happen so easily, long term investments have the most profit potential.
It turned out to be very hard to guess projects for investment, I personally did not fall into the portfolio of the most profitable tokens that have grown very much
Activity: 208
October 18, 2018, 12:01:39 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I feel good in long term investment, because you can manage it when you like to sell it, meaning you can sell it anytime of you will gain a huge profit. For example you buy that coin at $1, and 6 months later the price of the token gets $2 you have our chance to sell it but if you are not satisfied you can hold it, and 1 year later the token pumps to $5, so that is a huge pump, that is the advantage of long term investment for me. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 18, 2018, 11:10:49 AM
The cryptocurrency is long-term investments. It is not necessary to think of fast profit. Buy bitcoin and forget for it for several years.
Doing crypto investing for a fast profit is not going to happen so easily, long term investments have the most profit potential.
Activity: 120
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 18, 2018, 11:04:29 AM
Shorts are better I think. They are not so large and it gives money faster so prices of coin don't have a chances for changing so serisous and significantly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 10:36:34 AM
in my opinion, long-term investment is profitable especially if we have little money. so to get a big profit one way is long-term investment. for any coins that are suitable to be invested, that is their choice because the average of all altcoins is suitable for long or short term investments.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
October 18, 2018, 10:32:12 AM
Investing is a very responsible doing and long term is more reliable than short term because the risk is lower there and time also increasess the income.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
October 18, 2018, 10:20:57 AM
I think that long-term investment is very risky, especially when it comes to altcoins. Therefore, in long-term, I would not consider anything except Bitcoin. It is better to have a guaranteed moderate income than chasing a lot of money and lose everything .
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 10:20:53 AM
Many do argue on long term investment and day trading but to me both are good and has their good and bad too.
Long term investment is much more cool for any one that has no time to trade on daily basis, while short term is risky and profitable for those that have the time and ready to learn cause it require some technical analysis .
So if I think long term is still way good and reduce lost and stress.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 18, 2018, 10:15:43 AM
I choose a long-term investment. I think that it is necessary to find promising projects and invest money in them. Many companies in the future may become very large.
p.s. trading in the short term is very difficult. Now large traders have trading robots.
Most of the long-term projects are extremely potential projects, and the project roadmap will say that, in my opinion, we should look carefully, maybe invest in poor quality projects. and that project will through our eyes if we do not analyze carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: