Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 6. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 04:12:51 PM
GoChain has an active mainnet running at 1300 Transactions per second, with transactions confirmation times of approx 4-6 seconds on the blockchain. It is 100% Ethereum compatible, however instead of using Proof of Work, it has Proof of Reputation, which is 10x more decentralized than Ethereum and 1000x greener. There are 10 companies that are built or building on the network (Veritoken, Solaster, Enterprise, Job.com, PrimaBlock, MuiltiSender, Monarch, TrueDeck, MBYS, Esprezzo), and it has its own decentralized exchange GoDDEX for ICO’s. It is currently listed on Binance, Upbit, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bilaxy. The team is top notch – at the helm is CEO Jason Dekker who has extensive experience in hedge fund management (managed over $250m USD in assets), the CTO, Travis Reed is experienced in building apps and infrastructure (Achieved 1 million TPS with Iron.io). GoChain has a partnership with Microsoft Azure to drive enterprise adoption of blockchain-based customer support services. With a market cap of $37m it is extremely undervalued.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 03:36:29 PM
I think a good investment is by way of long-term investment. because the increase in the price of coins in time factor affect the user save their investment.

Yes I agree that it is good to go into long time investment in the cryptocurrency because for one to achieve maximum benefit from cryptocurrency market he needs to invest in a Long- term. Today those who invested in bitcoin for a  long- term are all millionaires today.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 03:13:22 PM
I prefer to use some altcoins to trade daily. Why? Because some altcoins will not continue to exist in the future. Platforms like Neo or EOS will serve the crypto world in the next 10 years. I want to keep the strong altcoins.
Totally agree because he was doing and kept only the coins which are well supported by market capitalization and the team , and others use both it and you for short-term deals
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 03:11:22 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long term investment is the most profitable way to have a passive income for a really long run because investment is for devolpment. Invest in top active cryptos it wont fail you
Yes, if all top cryptos don't go broke and fail, then we can make good money off of them if we hold them. I believe more in the long-term holding than in anything crypto-related.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 03:59:34 PM
I prefer to use some altcoins to trade daily. Why? Because some altcoins will not continue to exist in the future. Platforms like Neo or EOS will serve the crypto world in the next 10 years. I want to keep the strong altcoins.
on the market there are lots of coins and each coin has its own potential so it is very risky for long-term investments, especially if you cannot analyze the project properly. I think long-term investment is good and safe only at BTC and ETH. besides that I feel very risky.
Activity: 353
October 21, 2018, 03:34:48 PM
Activity: 392
October 21, 2018, 03:32:54 PM
Earn on cryptocurrency those who can wait. The best solution is to invest for 1-2 years in coins.

Its not necessary to wait 1-2years to earn profit, it only deoendsbon the coin. We cant predict the rise of the coin but we can only assume. But hodling coins for a years is not a bad idea.
I agree. I didn't get what happened after "it only" but I agree that holding is a relatively sure method for increasing our profit in the long run.
Activity: 420
October 21, 2018, 03:11:56 PM
Of course a long investment is good to make in the future , and of course you need to choose a good coin to invest in them!
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 21, 2018, 03:04:35 PM
For long term storage, I buy Bitcoin because I only trust this coin now. It seems to me that the rest of the coins can be very much cheaper.

This is the right decision. In any case, Bitcoin will grow and you will manage to earn. However, I invested a small part of the money in promising altcoins. They can bring much greater profit.
Activity: 170
October 20, 2018, 05:34:39 PM
It is good to put some bags of a long term investment to a good coin, in case the daily trades got really bad in making trades, so when you do a holding in a long term and got lucky, it will surely save your investment.
Yes it may save your investment when you switch from day trading to holding, but only if you can guarantee that your coin will moon. And nobody can do that. I don't think we will see another last December.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
October 18, 2018, 03:24:01 PM
Trading vs long term investing and hodling... it's never ending battle Smiley I am all for investing. But reasonable and smart. Not in "blockchain is the future!!" style Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 30, 2018, 05:10:07 PM
I have several projects for a long-term outlook. I consider that too it is necessary to be engaged in them to ensure the future.
Long-term investment is a great opportunity to make money as a secondary income and we just need time and patience to see our profit grow. When the market ends the correction, our profits will grow.
i likse long term investmen tand i have soem cpins in it as i think that int is a good way to spend money right now
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
October 30, 2018, 05:09:34 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
long term investment is good but i still think that it os better to do what ypu can do withlut looking a other peopel
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 05:08:43 PM
Cryptography is increasingly capturing the market around the world and will evolve rapidly. So it is better to invest in long-term investments by examining the concept of your rate in order to minimize losses.
Activity: 504
October 30, 2018, 04:06:45 PM
I have several projects for a long-term outlook. I consider that too it is necessary to be engaged in them to ensure the future.
Long-term investment is a great opportunity to make money as a secondary income and we just need time and patience to see our profit grow. When the market ends the correction, our profits will grow.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
October 30, 2018, 03:32:48 PM
Long-term investments always bring excellent benefits , and now at this time it is probably the best solution , because now the market is not stable , and in the future it will become more stable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 03:13:41 PM
I believe best in long term investment at altcoins is no other than ethereum because it dominates altcoins from the start up to now. Ethereum is dependable we can rely at this coin because the foundation is very solid that gains the trust of the people who engage at cryptocurrency. Also alts that is good in long term investments are litecoin, neo, dash and monero.
I also support long-term investments, because they are the best way out of the current situation. But by analyzing my capabilities, I can only endure until the New Year, because May be in a very bad financial situation.
lonf term investment can bring a lt kf money bit you need to be patienyt and know how to choose the best cryptocurrency ever
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 03:12:51 PM
i think tht you can make short or long term it does not matter whatever it seems good and bnecessay for you is nice
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 03:10:50 PM
I believe best in long term investment at altcoins is no other than ethereum because it dominates altcoins from the start up to now. Ethereum is dependable we can rely at this coin because the foundation is very solid that gains the trust of the people who engage at cryptocurrency. Also alts that is good in long term investments are litecoin, neo, dash and monero.
I also support long-term investments, because they are the best way out of the current situation. But by analyzing my capabilities, I can only endure until the New Year, because May be in a very bad financial situation.
Activity: 378
October 30, 2018, 03:10:01 PM
i think that long-term investmets are more profitable that short-term. Because when you invest long-term you choose projects more carefully and seriously. So these projects will have more chances to get success
Pages:
Jump to: