Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 8. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 22, 2018, 03:42:36 PM
I prefer to use some altcoins to trade daily. Why? Because some altcoins will not continue to exist in the future. Platforms like Neo or EOS will serve the crypto world in the next 10 years. I want to keep the strong altcoins.

I prefer to get rid of such projects as quickly as possible, too many coins in the future will cease to exist, and it is very risky to keep them in your portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
October 21, 2018, 03:09:27 PM
For long term storage, I buy Bitcoin because I only trust this coin now. It seems to me that the rest of the coins can be very much cheaper.

This is the right decision. In any case, Bitcoin will grow and you will manage to earn. However, I invested a small part of the money in promising altcoins. They can bring much greater profit.

I also think that for crypto lovers and enthusiast BTC is the best solution, it will bring value at the end, and risk is much lower than altcoins, altcoins on the other hand have greater risk, but reward could be much higher
hence, crypto could be compared to every other investment:
- BTC, ETH and probably group of first 5-6 altcoins have low risk, and steady possible reward
- tradeable altcoins have mediate risk, but higher possible reward to established coins (i foreseen each coin that i want to trade with to have possible mCAP of 1 billion at the end)
- ICO coins, which have high risk of success, but reward is also very high, here comes the knowledge and analysis as, earning comes with learning curve and experience
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
October 21, 2018, 02:56:31 PM
When it come to patience, every patiencce has a limit and someone break it sooner someone breaks it much later where there are so many factors which affect this period.
One of them is panic. Panic is usually found when the people buy a lot (which is a panic buying) and you are "motivated" to buy because everyone is buying.
At the other side is panic selling which is dangerous too where "everyone" is selling so you have to sell to which makes you impatient.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 07:36:11 AM
Long-term is very risky. Just see on CFI project. It was long-term, but now it closes. There is no confidence in long-term projects
It all depends on the product and the team. Reliable strong coins are good for long-term. And one project doesn't reflect on the whole market. It's an exception that confirms the rule: long-term holding is relatively safer when you choose what to hold wisely
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 12:40:00 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I like to invest long term but only for the coin with I most trusted.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 12:24:03 AM
Altcoin are more volatile than bitcoin and possibilities if altcoin existing after two to three years is risky for new investors especially new investors. But you can take risk on bitcoin and have peace of mind!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 10:21:13 PM
Considering the market situation is not good, I prefer a long-term investment. I will not squander this opportunity to hunt as many potential coins. Along with coins, a potential long-term investment I will be developing along with the development of the market. I can also benefit a lot more numbers.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
October 18, 2018, 09:37:04 PM
Long-term investment is the best investment in my opinion. Before making an investment, you should choose a coin that really has potential in the future, and this is very difficult to predict. But, do research.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 18, 2018, 09:35:17 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Well, long-term investment is good for me but not for all projects or what they called stable projects. I'm a holder but not for so long time I have so much time in front of my laptop so I'm more preferred for doing short term and make profit. still I hold coins that is good for long term.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
October 18, 2018, 09:31:46 PM
Most of the coins needs long term investment because it takes time for an idea or  product of the project to hit the market. Every project has a laid down guide lines known as the road map. The full realization or potential of a good project follows the road map which usually comes as long term.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
October 18, 2018, 09:26:39 PM
Trading vs long term investing and hodling... it's never ending battle Smiley I am all for investing. But reasonable and smart. Not in "blockchain is the future!!" style Smiley

This is a sensible and wise approach to the matter of trade. There are opportunities for quick earnings, but if someone is too greedy, at the end will lose anyway. Trade should be approached with patience and earning slowly. Everyone who wants to earn fast will lose at the end. Patience above all!
Activity: 327
Merit: 12
October 18, 2018, 09:23:49 PM
in my opinion, long-term investment is forgetting our money for a long period of more than two years, and we are ready to accept all the risks if at any time our investment is not in line with what we expect ,, for long-term investments I prefer to invest in altcoin the prices are still cheap but have good prospects
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 09:17:40 PM
Long-term investment is always the best way with any investments, you should choose good coins or tokens to hodl. In my opinion, you should hodl long-term bitcoin. In the future, Blockchain will be development strongly and Bitcoin will be increased its value. Besides you can choose hodl XRP and EOS, those are also good choices.
copper member
Activity: 593
October 18, 2018, 08:47:51 PM
I think this long-term investment prioritizes some investors and long-term investment is one of the various expert traders' strategies in digital currency that aims to get profitable profits. These all may have extensive knowledge in reading the suitable coin value flow trends so that it can make greater profits going forward
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
October 18, 2018, 08:36:57 PM
Trading vs long term investing and hodling... it's never ending battle Smiley I am all for investing. But reasonable and smart. Not in "blockchain is the future!!" style Smiley

If we do trade without proper knowledge, better we make long term investment. Its happen to me and i dont have good knowledge in trading. I am better hodl my coin for long term because i am believe crypto is good investment
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
October 18, 2018, 07:37:05 PM

And why is it necessary to choose either long-term investment or trade? Some coins are suitable for daily trading, others are suitable for long-term investment. And sometimes it turns out that the coin you bought for trading has fallen greatly in price and has become the subject of a long-term investment.
I agree with your opinion, that some coins can be suitable for daily trading and others are suitable for long-term investments, in my opinion a coin that is potentially better for long-term investment because it will generate huge profits in the future, coins that will potentially generate profits doubled if holding coins in the long run
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

Looks like you really understand something about it. In trading, coins are a tool, and nothing more, you need to be flexible and smart, never fall in love with the tool. If you need to sell - sell and not shout that the blockchain will change the world and our future.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 18, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

And why is it necessary to choose either long-term investment or trade? Some coins are suitable for daily trading, others are suitable for long-term investment. And sometimes it turns out that the coin you bought for trading has fallen greatly in price and has become the subject of a long-term investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 06:31:23 PM
invest now in anonymous coins such as monero. I believe that in 2019-2022 they will show an incredible growth
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 06:24:08 PM
For long term storage, I buy Bitcoin because I only trust this coin now. It seems to me that the rest of the coins can be very much cheaper.
Bitcoin is a trusted coin and can grow well so many are interested, even though the Bitcoin market is very bad but always occupies the top position, Bitcoin is now often up and down but I'm sure Bitcoin in the future will soar You can get big profits. Bitcoin is perfect for long-term investments, currently very low prices are used to buy as much and invest and in the future if it has increased high you will benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: