Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 3. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 04:38:23 PM
Earlier I considered what to the dolgosroyena of investment is the best option of investments in the crypto market, but now I have changed the opinion. The situation in the market very quickly changes and therefore the good project can turn in bad for several months. The best long-term investment is BTC.
Activity: 434
October 28, 2018, 04:31:10 PM
As for me, I invest only for long-term. It is much easier to check your invest portfolio twice a year and fix profit. I think that big money you can earn while invest for long-term.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 04:21:43 PM
For me i kinda prefer for short term investment. Although long term investment has potential to multiple you money or coins. But when the short term investment you can easyly investment and sell and do again and again for just a short time. So dont have to wait for a long term.
Activity: 2
October 28, 2018, 04:15:51 PM
This type of investment is always something interesting, but it is worth acknowledging the fact that we must select projects qualitatively and always be ready for market movements. I would advise you to choose only those projects that you understand even a little and can explain what this solution is better than what the competitors offer
Activity: 3
October 28, 2018, 04:13:36 PM
We can make have more time to get the experience we need in the investment. From the history, long term is a better choice for all of us. And I think btc and eth are good choice for us.
Activity: 7
October 28, 2018, 04:12:58 PM
Well the only reason about doing some long term investment is to gain larger and steady profits. And I suggest if you are doing long term investments, you should invest on Bitcoin or Ethereum because I believe that these to will rise up again by the end of this year 2018.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 28, 2018, 04:12:37 PM
It's very good if we invest long-term in Bitcoin. But I see this Bitcoin For the future I am not sure for the future if we invest will benefit. There are still many altcoins that we can invest in the long term. Like for example Ethereum, NEO. But if someone wants to invest long-term in Bitcoin. It is everyone's right.
brand new
October 28, 2018, 03:56:02 PM
If you want to invest for a long period, you should buy bitcoin. All other coins depend on its value. But in this case you will not get any super profits.
brand new
October 28, 2018, 03:54:07 PM
I think long-term investment is the best kind of investment.I  prefer holding over trading. If you hold the right coin it will give you some pure profit. But choosing the right coin is hard nowadays cause there is a lot of coin in the market. So better you do some research and then invest.
Activity: 10
October 28, 2018, 03:35:36 PM
It seems like trading will require more capital and time just to get a small profit. But long-term investment is looking for real profits.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
October 28, 2018, 03:33:29 PM
it is very good to have a long term investment and it is also good to have short term investment too so as not to affect the long term investment.
brand new
October 28, 2018, 03:29:54 PM
We can make have more time to get the experience we need in the investment. From the history, long term is a better choice for all of us. And I think btc and eth are good choice for us.
Activity: 1
October 28, 2018, 03:29:42 PM
A long term investment is really cool, but it is not the only way to get money. If you are good at trading or selling - why not?
Activity: 333
October 28, 2018, 03:29:28 PM
You can select like BTC, Eth or good potential coins. Go to the CMC and select good coins. But I think BTC is the best for the long term. Also, this is the best time to buy more.
brand new
October 28, 2018, 03:28:17 PM
Long-term investments are not for me. I like to keep coins at a minimum, sell them when they start to grow.
copper member
Activity: 107
October 28, 2018, 03:15:51 PM
In my opinion, you need to understand what is the long-term investment, For cryptocurrency. Because I think the long-term investment is good to get a big profit. It is very great because I am sure that bitcoin will rise very high and we can make many profits by long-term.
Activity: 6
October 28, 2018, 03:10:31 PM
the example is if we buy bitcoin in january then the price is high and we keep it until now because the price is not rising we are desperate and decided to sell it, obviously we lose but if we are patient we may be able to generate profit because bitcoin still have big chance to exceeds its highest price
Activity: 1
October 28, 2018, 03:07:29 PM
Of course Bitcoin is the best for long-term investment, but we should not invest in Bitcoin only. Ethereum and NEO are very good options as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 04:52:50 AM
For me, when the knowledge, experience is not much about crypto, when I do not have enough time for Crypto ... long term investment for me is the only choice. I will study, consult and select some potential e-currencies to invest and wait for in a long time. I will wait for them to rise and take profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 04:48:10 AM
I do prefer a big amount and invest it for a long term and just pluck out a 50 percent of the fund, to invest it daily. Because it is good also to have a daily profit and also a big upcoming profit for a long term.
Pages:
Jump to: