Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 10. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
October 18, 2018, 10:14:00 AM
Most of the hodlers choose Bitcoin. These people will never sell BTC even the price of it starts growing faster and faster. They know, BTC will cost really much in several years. I also think that it is worth investing in NEO.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 18, 2018, 10:08:19 AM
The cryptocurrency is long-term investments. It is not necessary to think of fast profit. Buy bitcoin and forget for it for several years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
October 17, 2018, 01:49:14 PM
Do not think that a long-term investment strategy will always bring a good profit. For example, if you invested in a cue ball a year ago and continued to hold, then in fact would have remained the same. I want to share my story: I also thought that you need to invest for a long time and everything will be gorgeous) but for now -60% of the Deposit((. Therefore, it is not necessary to get attached to a certain time, it is better to analyze the situation in the market and sell when the market is "overheated", and buy at the bottom. You can try to give money to the trust funds, but it is necessary to understand that there are also great risks.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
October 17, 2018, 01:02:28 PM
I choose a long-term investment. I think that it is necessary to find promising projects and invest money in them. Many companies in the future may become very large.
p.s. trading in the short term is very difficult. Now large traders have trading robots.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
October 17, 2018, 11:48:18 AM
But at a glance, only long-term investments can yield good returns. Short-term too can give, but you more often will not get the possible income
Activity: 28
October 17, 2018, 10:22:21 AM
For long-term investment I advise you to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, Waves
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 09:33:17 AM
I think no one must invest in low-quality projects. Long-term investment is workable only with top100 coins I think.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
October 16, 2018, 05:33:53 PM
The priority is that long-term investments (in most cases) are the smartest investments.If the project has raised funds to create a product, it is usually necessary to finish it before the end.Unfortunately there is a tendency which is connected with unscrupulous teams which having collected means simply do nothing and do not follow the road map.That is, long-term investments are not always effective
Activity: 168
October 16, 2018, 05:33:36 PM
Long-term investment I think this is the best, so I think for this you should have a portfolio of such coins Ethereum eos fit there !
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
October 16, 2018, 05:29:11 PM
Long-term investments are able to support the coin. This has a good effect on its slow but steady growth. And now think about what kind of coin you would like to see in the top 10 - that's what you invest in. In general, long-term investments are good for the development of the currency
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
October 16, 2018, 05:29:03 PM
In my opinion long term investment only good if coins have good fundamental. If People like to adopt in the future also. Like for any new ICO it's hard to say for long term. But like coins BTC or ETH we can believe in their growth.  Smiley
Activity: 60
October 16, 2018, 05:26:15 PM
In fact, for how long you invest, you decide for yourself. It is necessary to carefully study the project in order to assume how much profit it will bring you in one time or another.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 16, 2018, 05:23:17 PM
Long-term investment has a number of advantages in my opinion. You do not shake over the price of a coin every day, you can monitor the situation in the market, but you do not need to worry constantly. Also, you follow the development of the project and can buy or sell a coin in case of a sharp increase in the price.
Activity: 378
October 16, 2018, 05:20:16 PM
Long term investment is the most profitable way of earning in the crypto currencies space. But you have to be patient and to hodl you coins for at least a year or so. Hodling coins for a few months isn't a long term investment.
Activity: 812
October 16, 2018, 05:17:38 PM
I always only for long-term investment. Long-term investments are also called "investments in the future". There is a time stance, you need to develop the right personal strategy, and most often the investor wins, getting the expected profitability of the market.
I also think that long-term investment is the best kind of investment for this unstable market. It has too high frequency of fluctuations to figure out the moment when to withdraw with money. Long-term investment sees the bigger picture and lets you earn more.
Too early to invest in any coin now. The price went upward in a hurry so it could go lower to do a cool down, who knows if crypto will reverse the path that it's on.
Long term investments will be risky if anyone decides on dipping their toes in the water.
Activity: 168
October 16, 2018, 05:09:23 PM
I always only for long-term investment. Long-term investments are also called "investments in the future". There is a time stance, you need to develop the right personal strategy, and most often the investor wins, getting the expected profitability of the market.
I also think that long-term investment is the best kind of investment for this unstable market. It has too high frequency of fluctuations to figure out the moment when to withdraw with money. Long-term investment sees the bigger picture and lets you earn more.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 01:59:02 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long-term investments is the best solution for men who are really interested in cryptocurrencies. I don't know the better option and easier one than just putting money in reliable asset and waiting for profit.
Activity: 210
October 15, 2018, 03:27:40 PM
I think a long investment is for those who want to take a big risk and make good money, I also have a coin in the long and I think it's a good investment !
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 03:19:03 PM
I think that it is the best strategy. When choosing the long-term investment, you take less risks than trading every day. You will wait until the market becomes more stable and sell coins at a higher price

With long-term investment, you also risk losing your money and no less than with day trading. It is necessary to diversify the risks and engage in all areas for a little bit.
Activity: 1064
MOBU
October 15, 2018, 03:05:58 PM
This market in which we are very long-term. I perceive it as a stock market in the 90s. In 10-20 years, some cryptocurrencies will cost a lot of money, of course, you can’t do without great falls. But in investments the strongest sustained wins!
Pages:
Jump to: