Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 5. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 09:54:30 AM
Long-term investment is always the best way with any investments, you should choose good coins or tokens to hodl. In my opinion, you should hodl long-term bitcoin. In the future, Blockchain will be development strongly and Bitcoin will be increased its value. Besides you can choose hodl XRP and EOS, those are also good choices.
You missed Ethereum. Long-term investment will surely bring profit if you invest in good coins which are reliable long-term and have good team behind them.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 25, 2018, 04:06:59 AM
I think long-term investment is very very good especially if you don't know to trade. If you have free money, you can invest in crypto and if few years you will get a great result.
It is not yet certain that electronic money will last forever and that they will grow over time, that they can only grow over a short period of time and that the market is falling, maybe only in the short term. Electronic money will increase, but long-term holdings will not be as good for us as before.
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 04:06:13 AM
I think long term investment is best for cryptocurrency.If you analysis past few years cryptocurrencies price than you understand why long term investment is the best for crypto currency.if you want to hold long time than you can hold ada,trx,neo,zcl,xrp,xlm.
Activity: 350
October 25, 2018, 03:56:13 AM
Long-term investment, of course, requires a long time for you to get the results, and of course you also know about a risk in an investment, which certainly needs patience to get maximum results if you are going to invest long term
Activity: 104
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 24, 2018, 07:26:41 PM
Long-term investments are a cryptocurrency. it is necessary to have a lot of patience and then you will be able to get good profit.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 06:05:33 PM
I think long-term investment is very very good especially if you don't know to trade. If you have free money, you can invest in crypto and if few years you will get a great result.
Activity: 756
October 24, 2018, 05:44:09 PM
Yes I see a lots of priorities for long time investment. But you should some and do trade some token. Top exchange listed coin have good future.
Activity: 392
October 24, 2018, 05:41:44 PM
At the moment I began to form a long-term investment portfolio. Now only Bitcoin and LTC in this portfolio. I think I'll add some more coins to this portfolio.
Activity: 375
October 24, 2018, 05:38:26 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

If we are able to hold coins for a long time, then the benefits we get must be high. Because most likely the price of coins will rise after a few years later. But there are some coins that will die due to the loss of investors and there is no renewal of the platform they have.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
October 24, 2018, 05:06:24 PM
Long-term investment is very helpful especially if you want to earn More money and make profits. All you need to do is hold the coins for sometime and wait for the coins to pump before selling.
Activity: 448
October 24, 2018, 04:55:20 PM
I think it's a good option if you don't want to be so aware of the market checking in it at all times, remember that the volatility is very high, so there are people who prefer to forget about the coins until they have a good amount of time in the market.
Activity: 48
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 04:54:45 PM
i  think  long  term   investment  is  very good  investment it  is  one  of  the best  and  i think for this  you  should  use etherium  because  it  is one  of the  best.
OTC
Activity: 196
October 24, 2018, 04:53:06 PM
Yes. Long term investment is very important in cryptocurrency. It helps you to earn more money and make profits thereby alleviating poverty and granting financial freedom.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 24, 2018, 04:45:23 PM
Long-term investments can make you a profit in a few years. I think that the cycle of falling cryptocurrency market can end in 2020.
Activity: 84
October 24, 2018, 04:41:47 PM
Despite the fact that the last month is a state of stabilization in the crypto market, confidence in long-term investments does not have that confidence, which was 2-3 years ago. We need to wait for signals that characterize the market as moving upward.
Activity: 266
October 24, 2018, 04:40:55 PM
Of course to long-term are good but only one coin store is only bitcoin and all other coins only for crackalacka due to the fact that technology ustarivaet and coin roll
Activity: 157
October 22, 2018, 04:34:25 PM
believe in long-term investment of main coins like BTC or ETH, LTC.  So I choose btc,  eth,  and ltc for long-term investment.
I confidence that this coin make good future.
Activity: 644
October 22, 2018, 04:33:50 PM
Long-term investments always bring good results. Now is the time to buy and replenish your portfolio. Such asset prices you will never see.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
October 22, 2018, 04:28:31 PM
Long term investment as far as I am concerned is a great decision. With time the coin grows and you never can tell how far a coin might grow.
Activity: 140
October 22, 2018, 04:22:53 PM
long-term investments it is the good choice. If you buy cryptocurrency you have to be ready to long expectation.
Pages:
Jump to: