Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 24. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 02, 2018, 10:48:47 AM
I feel positive about long term investment if you join project on its early stage and are sure that it is not a scam. I haven't been in crypto for long time but have been lucky to join Localcoinswap exchange and invest in tokens for a long term holding. It is a great deal when you can get dividends and be a shareholder.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 10:47:44 AM
if you have more money then try investing in the long run. I suggest bitcoin and ethereum are good for long-term investments.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 10:46:46 AM
I think long-term investing is the best investment decision because the market for cryptocurrencies is still very new now, as long as we hold valuable COINS that will pay off for us.
I invest long term. I find it not very useful if the coins are invested for a short timespan this year.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 10:46:08 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
As my point of view, i highly recommend you invest in long-term. There are some reasons for it. you don't have to pay attention about the price daily so the market won't influence to you. You can have time to focus on your full-time job. There is some coins that i think its very potential to be in your portfolio. Its NEO and ETH. These coins has strong community and good dev team.
Activity: 392
October 02, 2018, 10:38:44 AM
I still choose the long-term option, because long-term us good rates, in my opinion should be long-term option to hold, because they will help us make a high profit, so we will get the most income ok
Activity: 153
October 02, 2018, 10:36:34 AM
I invest many Altcoins in the long run. I am sure that this is one of the most profitable tactics in our time in the world of crypto Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 10:33:06 AM
I still think that long-term investment is the best way to make big profit in crypto. The main thing here is to choose good and promising projects and be patient. Many people think that it's too risky to invest for the long-term but I'm sure that it's not as risky as daily trading.
Activity: 287
October 02, 2018, 05:13:04 AM
Yes, long term investment is a very good job for investors, and of course we will get a big profit, holding the money we have to succeed in the future. that will happen. I think the market will recover soon early next year. It will be profitable
Activity: 252
October 02, 2018, 05:10:26 AM
I think long-term investing is the best investment decision because the market for cryptocurrencies is still very new now, as long as we hold valuable COINS that will pay off for us.
Activity: 120
October 02, 2018, 05:07:33 AM
In the long term, the crypto market will be larger.  So far, today the market capitalization of crypto is very small compared to the stock market,there is a new stage of crypto formation and there will be a big growth
Activity: 378
October 02, 2018, 04:59:26 AM
The good thing about the long term investment is, you just buy altcoins and forget about them for a year or so. You do not need to check the price every day. But if the market is going down, it is pretty hard, just to forget about them. But if you have enough patience, you will get huge profits from the long term investment.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
October 02, 2018, 04:48:35 AM
Long term investments are good especially with the coins with much potentials yet takes time to surge through the market. It requires dedication and patience in order to hold a coin for long term. It is always good to follow the roadmap of the coin for further development which will serve as a boost in price of the coin.

Long term investment is one of the most valuable thing in business. We always look for something that will help us to make our future brighter.  Bitcoin has the potential to do long term investment,  it fluctuates based on the market so we have to wait until the price gets higher.  You have an option to hold that will not affect your money even the market is in not good situation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 03:32:36 AM
I dont recommend to do long term investment everytime. We can buy and hold at good market but at bear market we shouldn't do that, from january we lost 7-8 times worth of our portfolio.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 03:19:14 AM
Long-term investments bring the greatest profit to your Deposit. Yes, you do not see it, but a good investor feels it at the stage of purchase.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 02, 2018, 01:20:26 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
i think long term is very good. i can buy coins and don't need to worry about it for three or four years. i don't need to compare courses every day on coinmarketcap. then you become calmer and you have more time for important things in life.
That is indeed the best because now the investment itself should also be in the long run to be able to get maximum results, because the market is not stable
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 02, 2018, 01:18:24 AM
Long-term investing in cryptocurrency has always been and is a good investment decision if there is no opportunity to engage in trade. This year, the long-term retention of cryptocurrency has not yet brought profit, but this should be treated with due understanding. Cryptocurrency can not constantly grow in value, there will always be periods of recession. If you invest in the coin or tokens that are developing, then in general, profits will be provided.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
October 02, 2018, 12:04:02 AM
i think long term is very good. i can buy coins and don't need to worry about it for three or four years. i don't need to compare courses every day on coinmarketcap. then you become calmer and you have more time for important things in life.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 10:55:03 PM

I think long term investment is the same as long term planning. You should plan which altcoin currency you want to invest to. Choose the best altcoin that you think can survive for a long term investment. You can invest in ETH, litecoin, dogecoin, or ripple since they already established a good reputation and it is not just up to you.
Activity: 28
October 01, 2018, 10:54:22 PM
For myself, long-term investment is a very strong betting game. They made me have to invest very carefully. Otherwise, I will fail completely with long-term investment decisions.
Activity: 350
October 01, 2018, 10:43:52 PM
I prefer long term investment compare to day trading or short term. Long term investment doesnt need your time to check the prices every now and then. It is more relax and less worries. Jist wait foe the right time or add if you have an extra cash to make bigger gains.
Pages:
Jump to: