Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 25. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
October 01, 2018, 10:39:16 PM
Long term investments are good especially with the coins with much potentials yet takes time to surge through the market. It requires dedication and patience in order to hold a coin for long term. It is always good to follow the roadmap of the coin for further development which will serve as a boost in price of the coin.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 10:36:01 PM
long term investment was my first option to invest in cryptocurrency, since the main risk of cryptocurrency is market volatility. with long term investment you will take more profit than short term investment or daily trading
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 01:40:58 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
These coins are the top rank of the crypto market and it is a very unstable price at this moment:-

ETH
BTC
LITECOIN
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 01, 2018, 01:11:10 PM
I guess Ether, Neo, Cardano and some other coins from top 10 agree good ones for long term investment. They have a huge potential for future growth.
Activity: 126
October 01, 2018, 01:06:39 PM
As for me, this is the most profitable investment. Because they do not require special attention to themselves and can earn a lot when jumping.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 01:03:29 PM
Long-term investments are not favorable. It is better to invest in cryptocurrency and to trade it in the cryptoforeign exchange market. So profit is stable
I think that in general I would agree with you, but you understand that there are people who have previously invested in BTC when it was so cheap that you simply did not dream, therefore I think that there is also a sense in long-term investments.
Activity: 238
October 01, 2018, 12:59:12 PM
Well, if you remember the millionaires in the crypto currency, they all earned thanks to a long investment , this is the biggest plus of such an investment
Activity: 308
October 01, 2018, 12:56:27 PM
It's a great investment for me. I do not think that I will withdraw my cryptocurrency only in 10-20 years, as it is too long. But I can be sure that in 1-2 years my investments will grow several times and will not disappear
I think you're right. Long-term investments shouldn't be considered risky because we are seeing the big picture and aim to hold for years. I will hold less time than that but I am determined to see the coins reach their maximum.
Activity: 378
October 01, 2018, 05:39:35 AM
Because now the market is standing still and there are no prerequisites for any movement I have made for myself. It's just now difficult enough to choose a project for investment. Or invest in the top 10 coins that have already proven themselves.
Activity: 29
October 01, 2018, 05:35:17 AM
With the trend of the market at the moment, I think long term investment. It helps you minimize the risk
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 05:31:06 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

in my opinion it is better long term than short term, because long term is more profitable when the seller of coins therefore I am more long term compared to the short term
Activity: 78
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 01, 2018, 05:28:03 AM
Long-term investments are not favorable. It is better to invest in cryptocurrency and to trade it in the cryptoforeign exchange market. So profit is stable
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 01, 2018, 05:21:54 AM
long-term investments and cryptocurrency it is identical things. If you decided to invest in cryptocurrency you have to be ready to wait for time long
copper member
Activity: 378
October 01, 2018, 05:19:12 AM
For Long-Term HODLing and plenty of potential there are good low Mcaps like Elastos or GVT. In the higher Mcap you have XRP and XLM among others. Always do your own research and research every coin you wish to invest in, and I am just stating my own opinion and not giving you any financial advice. IOTA and NANO are both deemed good investments amongst many of other crypto HODLers so who am I to say otherwise. Just stating my own opinion. Good luck with your investments.
Activity: 78
September 30, 2018, 04:24:14 PM
If you are looking for best cryptocurrencies to buy in 2018 then this post if for you. A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets.

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency which was started in 2009 by satoshi nakamoto. Bitcoin is still the most trusted and most traded cryptocurrency in 2018 after 9 years.
Activity: 546
September 30, 2018, 04:21:31 PM
I see long term investment favouring those who have huge capital or those who are really rich. As it stands now I don't think I will be able to invest money and leave it for years.
Activity: 33
September 30, 2018, 04:15:33 PM
Long-term investment is a stepping stone to trading.
Activity: 210
September 30, 2018, 04:05:10 PM
It's all about your faith ... if you have a certain amount that you want to forget for a couple of years - ok your way is open. at least you will not lose much.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 30, 2018, 04:00:35 PM
If you do not know how to trade, then the long-term investment is what you need. The main thing is not to be nervous, invest money and forget about it for a while.
if long-term investment, patience is the most important, we must be patient and not easily affected by market conditions or bad news. we must be sure and keep holding our coins even if it goes down. I believe that long-term investment is the right choice for now because I believe that the market will return to its highest point.

Before long time investment we have to be sure about the project. I mean to except scam and fraud. You have to sure about the team and value of idea first... And yes - patience after investment )))
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 03:29:25 PM
If you do not know how to trade, then the long-term investment is what you need. The main thing is not to be nervous, invest money and forget about it for a while.
if long-term investment, patience is the most important, we must be patient and not easily affected by market conditions or bad news. we must be sure and keep holding our coins even if it goes down. I believe that long-term investment is the right choice for now because I believe that the market will return to its highest point.
Pages:
Jump to: