Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 97. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 12:20:31 PM
If you want to invest for a long time (a year or longer) then I think Ethereum will be a very good choice because it will have very large upside in the future, and it is currently the second-ranking cryptocurrency, you don’t Need to worry about it crashing. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 232
August 11, 2018, 04:55:10 PM
I think that now is the most suitable period for entering into long-term investments. The market is going through hard times. And after that, there must necessarily be a trend change and everything will start to grow in price.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 04:52:09 PM
In every business I would advice patience because patience is an important factor so in investing you need to cultivate the habit of patience invest wisely and into the right channel and relax and watch the investment bear fruit
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
August 11, 2018, 04:47:59 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long-term investment is very dangerous, especially for beginners. It is very difficult to choose a project that will not die after a time. Therefore, I advise you to choose only popular projects.

agree, the longer the investment the bigger the risk, I think.. It's better to get rid of a coin on its hype. Not to put your money at further risks, and yes, don't be greedy.. Cause this usually causes bigger loses than just being unexperienced))
Activity: 212
August 11, 2018, 04:39:40 PM
I believe in the crypto, so I take a good long-term investment. But it is not enough to choose a coin. The main thing is to determine the best entry point.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
August 11, 2018, 04:30:49 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long-term investment is very dangerous, especially for beginners. It is very difficult to choose a project that will not die after a time. Therefore, I advise you to choose only popular projects.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 04:20:42 PM
Different traders use different strategies. Some coin has long term potential, some don't.
It's an investors task to identify and select a currency that has long-term goals.
It is always a gamble, as the market is very competitive. And not all coins survive.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 04:18:35 PM
I think crypto market is ready for a long term investment, pick your coin carefully and you will not miss your opportunity of your life time. I have chosen a few and that's ETH, MTC and CBC for now. I think they have great future for many reasons and fundamentally they are very strong and low risk to invest
good choice, I also believe in ETH for my long-term investment. I chose ETH because I thought it would be safer to choose a coin that is already strong in the market and has a large community. Long-term investment is also very risky so choose coins that have good potential because not all coins have a team that is active in developing the project.
Activity: 180
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:17:12 PM
if I think to invest in the long run I prefer the very good coin ethreum we invest in the long term, even though now the price is not good but with quality I am sure that soon the ethreum mamou will rise again. actually, a lot of quality coins for our long-term investments like coin xrp, eos, bitcoin cash and coin dash.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

Long-term investment in my opinion the best investment in long-term investment has a lower risk compared to short-term investments
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:05:59 PM
Well, for a long-term investment, I always choose only reliable coins, because with tokens, a lot of scams, some just go to the bottom and do not rise
Activity: 322
August 11, 2018, 04:04:08 PM
I think crypto market is ready for a long term investment, pick your coin carefully and you will not miss your opportunity of your life time. I have chosen a few and that's ETH, MTC and CBC for now. I think they have great future for many reasons and fundamentally they are very strong and low risk to invest
Activity: 97
August 11, 2018, 04:01:52 PM
Cryptocurrency generally is built and it is suitable for long term investment. Let us face it, even if prices are not falling or dropping like this, everyone would still like to hold on to his coins and watch as they appreciate over time. The possibility of losing out would be limited, thereby increasing the chances of cashing in. The long term investment would distinguish those who hold from those who cash in at ridiculous prices because they can not hold. Long term investment is the key.
Activity: 162
August 11, 2018, 03:29:17 PM
MY opinion, long term investment is better and to secure the big money in the long term without harmless and the any risk. So I recommend you to have to choose the coins which have a good opportunity to investment for the long term.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 03:25:25 PM
I think that you should always choose the middle one and learn to trade. If you keep money without a specific purpose and trading strategy, then no matter whether long-term or short-term investment, you are still more likely to lose your money. With long-term investment, you are more likely to be in the black because of time and change
Activity: 155
August 11, 2018, 11:34:24 AM
I think long-term investing in cryptocurrency is the safest and simplest way to invest. if you affordable to lose money then only invest in crypto.Current market situation will change and crypto currency have great future ahead, If you want to use money, it's very dangerous. The value of crypto  currencies for long-term investments is also high. Now especially if you invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum good price to buy  Grin
Activity: 50
August 11, 2018, 11:29:23 AM
I found a very interesting thing. When the market was red, everyone chose a "long-term investment". When the market was green, everyone started their own plans and actions. So, I think BTC The future is very clear and it will surprise everyone.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
August 11, 2018, 11:18:31 AM
There are two types of investments, namely short-term and long-term, for me investing long term is certainly more promising because I always believe that it takes time to get big profits.
Activity: 59
August 11, 2018, 11:15:31 AM
If you want to invest for long time,make sure that you will not face problems while your money gets stuck or sits idle. Don't panic. Be patient and you will be successful .
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 11, 2018, 11:13:05 AM
currently the market is crashing, and it seems that it takes a long time to recover. and this is the right moment for long-term investment. most likely crypto will rise at the end of the year to next year.
Pages:
Jump to: