Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 99. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 03:08:05 AM
I think numerous individuals in this market, most particularly the individuals who are not full-time in the market, is doing this technique. I say that since it is basically the more secure approach in picking up coins since you just would need to contribute persistence more than the capital or cash.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 03:03:32 AM
if you want to invest long term, then I offer your choice in Bitcoin, while for altcoin you can try on bitcoin cash (BCH), bitcoin gold (BCG) or the newly emerging altcoin. like the altcoin that just completed the ICO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 03:00:53 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long-term investment is the best way to get an advantage in the future. The long-term investment makes a lot of people got rich. Crypto coins are great for long-term investment because the current price is very low. The market will recover but Crypto it still takes a long time and this will be the same that happened in the past year. That the market price will rise within the next 2 to 3 months again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
August 11, 2018, 02:39:04 AM
For me now a long-term investment is security for our future. I buy coins and after that the price falls. We must save and wait until the price grows again in the market.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 02:03:00 AM
day trading can bring profits faster than long-term investments . but choose you
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 02:01:21 AM
Long term investments is a good thing. But if you have little capacity or if you are in hurry to make money soon or if you are not a patient person, then it will not be suitable for you.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 01:45:52 AM
I would advise you not to invest at the moment, Wait until the market starts to recover
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
August 11, 2018, 01:32:40 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Well i feel more comfortable about long term investment because i just need to wait until the price of the crypto i owned will rise so i can have a chance to make a huge income, and for the long time i am investing i always choose long term because i am a busy person.

Yes it is, if you are really doing something out there i guess this suits you well. And for me choosing a cheap coin with higher potential to grow are the best coz it's very satisfying to hodl longer and celebrate later. Goodluck to all hodlers out there.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
August 11, 2018, 01:26:55 AM
You need to choose a good ICO that are lasting and invest in it.  For me I chose Monaco Coin
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 01:24:39 AM
It is smarter to have long haul speculation as opposed to here and now on the grounds that lon term will give you a great deal of chances to have sooner rather than later if your venture truly have the sum that will help that organization it will truly give you a major thing consequently.
Activity: 294
August 11, 2018, 01:19:40 AM
Long term investment for me is very risky and before you invest you need to choose or to pick a good coin to invest even the market now is bloody i prefer to buy more coins for long term investment hold it first and wait for the market goes back again and after you can see the profit that you made.
Activity: 266
August 10, 2018, 01:35:20 PM
Long term investmest is the best way of investment, as every new coin take some time to be placed at good rank. We should also invest in top 10 coins & have a look at then as they potential to rise. So it is the best way to have profit.
Long term investmest is not the best way, it is the only way in the current market situation to keep your investments and maybe get some kind of profit in future
Activity: 322
August 10, 2018, 01:27:24 PM
Long term investmest is the best way of investment, as every new coin take some time to be placed at good rank. We should also invest in top 10 coins & have a look at then as they potential to rise. So it is the best way to have profit.
Activity: 168
August 10, 2018, 01:23:08 PM
I think that this is the most profitable way of investing. Because it's simple and quite interesting. I think that this is a very good experience and can be combined with the main work.
Activity: 77
August 10, 2018, 01:18:12 PM
Long-term investment is good for us, we get more profit because the daily price of altcoin also increases .
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
August 10, 2018, 01:05:30 PM
I think long-term investment is very profitable, you can buy coins like NEO, ETH and Bitcoin. because throughout the year the coin rises in price, you will get a lot of profit if you hold it for up to 1 year
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 01:01:18 PM
Long-term investment is only for people who are interested in this market but do not have time for it. They will choose to be long term investment. For long term investment, it is best to buy the top coin in the market BITCOIN and ETH. But not many people can invest long term. Normally they will sell all if they have more than 20% profit or they will panic sell all when the price drops 30-40%. So long term investment is not a good choice
Activity: 70
August 10, 2018, 12:57:47 PM
IMO crypto isnt for long term investment. it's very volatile that you can get high profit fast
if you wanna buy for longterm you can buy king crypto which is bitcoin
Activity: 476
August 10, 2018, 12:12:17 PM
it seems to me that the strategy to keep the altcoins long has outlived itself. If you don't hit the moment when there was a rush on the coin, then manipulations with bitcoins will lead to a drop in the coin several times and to the former heights will hardly be able to. So it's better to wait for the pump and sell
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
August 10, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

Well for me, long term investment could still be the best decision or way for us to save and earn by just waiting for the best time to sell. What we need to do is just to search for potential coins which is good for hodling. Bitcoin and ethereum could be a good choice as well. We just have to trust our holdings.
Pages:
Jump to: