Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 98. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 11:12:50 AM
investing in the long term in the altcoin is the best decision, because what we know if we invest it in the latest ICO, we will definitely have to wait a long time to make a profit, because what we know in every ICO is finished, surely the price will drop below the price ICO and that's why we have to survive in the long run to hold it in a stable price or higher than the ICO price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
I think that cryptocurrency investments platform is pretty good for any long-term investment, but right choice of coins before investment is most important, ICO's also is good investment but you should be aware about good ICO and project details.

Long term investment is currently one of my strategies because  i can't afford of losing too much investment if selling today while the market price is too cheap.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 11:00:44 AM
I think that cryptocurrency investments platform is pretty good for any long-term investment, but right choice of coins before investment is most important, ICO's also is good investment but you should be aware about good ICO and project details.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 06:03:24 AM
Long-term investment is the best way to make a big profit . For long term investments, it is better to choose Ethereum . Also a very good coin to be Neo .
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 05:59:10 AM
I believe that there are many potential coins in altcoins which is really valuable and have a potential in the future to earn a profit and which is really best for the long term rthereum bitcash ada neo litecoin  xrp eos xlm trx i believe these coins are really valuable .
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
August 11, 2018, 05:53:18 AM
Yes I prefer long term investment in a sense that, it is more profitable than short term investment. I do believe that in long time you invest, the bigger profit you received. Just like in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Long period of time is needed in order for you to gain a much better profit. Because there is a big assurance when you invest in long term and no loss at all.
Activity: 378
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
August 11, 2018, 05:17:48 AM
From long term investment perspective, I think BTC and ETH is the best options to invest in. These two coins are the lifeline of the cryptoworld. Nothing is more promising in cryptomarket than these two Coins.
Activity: 194
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE
August 11, 2018, 05:07:38 AM
Long-term investment is not easy. You must be able to choose which coins you want to buy for long-term investments. if you buy a coin incorrectly, your investment will be useless
Activity: 392
August 11, 2018, 05:00:54 AM
I think now it's good time to start accumulate coins for long-term.
But, before making a long-term investment, you should carefully study what coins have good potential for long-term investments.
Activity: 252
August 11, 2018, 04:50:20 AM
Long term investment is a hassle free to do, you just buy and wait for a big profit. For me i much prefer this tecnique
More easy close for the gain income. If you buy coins which is on top currency on market with high volume everyday. You have the assurance to not loss anything in this long terms
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 04:39:33 AM
to invest we have to research the coins we want to invest, the very good investment coins are the ethreum, the ethreum is the best coin currently I know
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 04:37:02 AM
According my view and observing others investor, it is a good decision & it provides the valuable profit after a long period distance.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 03:47:38 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long-term investing certainly requires considerable patience and confidence, for the development priorities, I don't think anyone can find out for now, I just take advantage of the opportunities that arise to gain profits in investing.
Activity: 94
August 11, 2018, 03:47:05 AM
Long-term investment will help you to be more profitable and hold fewer coins to achieve that. But investing in long coin is very important because there are so many to decide the investment
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 03:46:09 AM
In my opinion,  long term investment is the best especially if you have a very good coin. In the long term, you will be able to get all the profit accumulated by the coin in the specific time frame. Even if you experience losses, the profit gained will overcome the loss obtained
Activity: 224
August 11, 2018, 03:38:10 AM
Dear friend,
Yes, I feel not bad about long-term investment due to prepare the psychology, thought. With hope of good profits for long term holding, I can hold it in one year or more. In the current market, I beleive NEO, CMT, MTC, MVP,...Good luck!
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
August 11, 2018, 03:16:18 AM
I always feel that the long-term investment will bring a good and sufficient figure of income. not only that but also a long-term investment is a relatively risk-free rather than other investment. also, it doesn't require a lot of time for maintaining properly so I prefer to invest for the long-term purpose. most important thing is that cryptocurrency will flourish in the future so today's investment will be a great asset in the future.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
August 11, 2018, 03:13:20 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I think long term investment isn't good for this year because daily trading will give you more profit than long term investment, but if you looking for coin to long term investment i advice you to invest in ethereum.
Activity: 169
August 11, 2018, 03:11:25 AM
Long-term investments are very risky, you need to analyze and read a lot about each coin / token in order to understand what kind of project it is and whether it will be in demand in the future. But also long-term investments are most profitable. Personally I am a long-term investor only by 90 percent, the remaining 10 are everyday trades (which also yield a profit)

Yeah youre right need to analyze all token then read a lot of them!! But this long term invest i think this will give you a high profit if you wait them tong !! That makes token or coin will pump it up!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
August 11, 2018, 03:09:43 AM
Long term investment are most commonly used by our members here in this forum. Like what did do by our well-known investors called Big whales who contributed much in the digital society for investing huge capital. This is because of a huge profit earn during the market inflation.
Pages:
Jump to: