Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 100. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
August 10, 2018, 11:53:48 AM
in my opinion it's not effective, it's better to make short-term investments / trading in some altcoins to get profits, waiting is something tiring, so trading every day will be more fun.
If you don't believe in long term investment then you don't believe in how Bitcoin rise from how many dollars only and climb to $19,500 last December. There's a lot of people who benefited in long term holding and enjoyed the fruits of their discipline.
Indeed, for me, long-term investment is one of the successful ways to have a great profit but it does require a high amount of patience because of you have no patience then you just waste your time. In long-term, you must control your emotions because if not then you lose. But there is a requirement in doing this stuff like you must have a huge amount of fund because a small one could only give you a small profit of course. Way back 2009 if you have invested before then I am pretty sure that you are now successful person because compared today bitcoin is almost priceless before.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 11:39:58 AM
As for me it's a great way to increase your money and get amazing profits but lately it became very hard to earn good money from hodling. Market is going only down.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
August 10, 2018, 10:07:37 AM
in my opinion it's not effective, it's better to make short-term investments / trading in some altcoins to get profits, waiting is something tiring, so trading every day will be more fun.
If you don't believe in long term investment then you don't believe in how Bitcoin rise from how many dollars only and climb to $19,500 last December. There's a lot of people who benefited in long term holding and enjoyed the fruits of their discipline.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 10:01:25 AM
One thing people do not understand is the fact that, investment principles and plans outside the crypto world equally apply to crytoo8as far as investments here are concerned. The longer and more the investment, the better your chance of smiling to the bank, so, it is the same here in the crypto. Get a good coin, invest something tangible, give it time and watch it grow, you will be amazed at the returns at the end of the day. Long term investment is the key.
Activity: 97
August 10, 2018, 09:48:39 AM
One thing people do not understand is the fact that, investment principles and plans outside the crypto world equally apply to crytoo8as far as investments here are concerned. The longer and more the investment, the better your chance of smiling to the bank, so, it is the same here in the crypto. Get a good coin, invest something tangible, give it time and watch it grow, you will be amazed at the returns at the end of the day. Long term investment is the key.
Activity: 378
August 10, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Well i feel more comfortable about long term investment because i just need to wait until the price of the crypto i owned will rise so i can have a chance to make a huge income, and for the long time i am investing i always choose long term because i am a busy person.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 09:40:52 AM
Is a very good idea, investing on long term, because you tend to make huge profits from it. I usually invest in longterm investments
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 10, 2018, 09:29:04 AM
I think that now there is simply no other choice than to keep your coins in the long run. It seems to me that the drawdown will be long and therefore it is worth keeping your coins for at least a year.
Activity: 336
August 10, 2018, 08:57:09 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

No one can say the future so it is  a bit risky to invest in bitcoins....And after a long time ,several years there is just no guarantee of the price in future... Actually everyone is doing long term investment as they saw the price of bitcoin from 2013 to 2017 which made some people billionares...But then also now its enough risky.
Activity: 378
August 10, 2018, 08:11:09 AM
For those who do not have much experience in the crypto currency market, and also do not have the time, long-term investment is most appropriate. For this, I would recommend that you invest in bitcoin, which is the most reliable coin.
Activity: 130
August 10, 2018, 07:53:09 AM
Long term investment is by all means one if the best investment choices there are in the crypto market today, it's. A sure way of adding value to most coins, especially those with strong and high quality projects,as time goes by the  coins mature and develop, attracting more value to it in the process
Activity: 80
August 10, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
Usually the persons who invest for a long term has a higher chance to earn more because they start before the bitcoin trends and become popular to others. The persons who invest for a long term has the higher chance to get a rank up because they already create an accounts.
Activity: 1
August 10, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

In my opinion, Actually long term investment brings the biggest amount of money
Activity: 58
The Future Of Work
August 10, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

The more I hold, the more I think that long-term investments are only appropriate for Ethereum and Bitcoin, cause I have so many crypto currencies in my wallet, that were supposed to hit the moon in some time.. So, please, Comsa, UT tokens, Arcblock.. I am still believing in you)))
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
August 10, 2018, 07:33:57 AM
For me the long term investments is bitcoin because they have a characteristics that can secured that your investments is safe and in the good hands and can make you earn a good amount of income.
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 07:28:32 PM
I myself is using this kind of strategy. logically, long term investment gives a lot of profit. Holding it for at least 2-3 years could give you multiple profit. Most of the trader, prepared to use this than short term trading.
Activity: 588
August 09, 2018, 07:27:43 PM
Long term is a bad choice or it can be said to be a gamble, the possibility for profit is very small or can be said to be impossible if investment like Bitcoin means long-term profit, if you don't have any strategy for Long term, I think you must think about it
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
August 09, 2018, 07:24:35 PM
No doubt Bitcoin is the best for long run investment , but I do not recommend doing all your capital for long term investment , use some of your money for short-term trading because there are lots of coins that can be very profitable .

Right, Bitcoin and ethereum is the best crypto for Long term investments
And i think this is a good advice by split our capital for long term and short term investments
So we can get more profit if we choose the right crypto for short term

Of course Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best choices. But I like to have couple more coins in my wallet. I have investments in NEO, Cardano and Litecoin as well. I think that diversifying is very, very important.
Activity: 105
August 09, 2018, 07:23:29 PM
I keep Bitcoin and approximately 7 alt coins for long-term and i feel quite comfortable even when prices fall down because i believe in these coins.
Activity: 42
August 09, 2018, 07:20:39 PM
Long term investment is pretty cool. the only challenge here is how ready are you for that feat.
If you are liquid; why get in a haste to sell off you potential investments on the short run.

Again; you need a very good analysis of some ICO project to discover that most doesn't seem to have that intrinsic value. Taking a close look and discovering an unexpected appreciation in value; it's actually worth selling off and reinvesting same in coins with better promises.

In all; it's not all about long term Hodle; but long term with utmost vigilance.
Pages:
Jump to: