Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 12. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 02:09:15 AM
I want to say to newbie investors, if you don't understand encryption, then you invest long-term, don't be afraid if you panic. sell. You will definitely regret it, you have to believe that the market will rise again, so long-term investment is the most sensible choice. Waiting for its profits to come
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 02:05:40 AM
To me the long term is the right choice because it is more profitable in the short term. The crypto currency stock market has very moving and wavy graphics. so it may be difficult to make profit in the short term.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 23, 2018, 02:01:50 AM
I get more profit through short-term investments Guys, but because of crypto market position decline, I prefer long-term investment.
we hope that the crypto market will soon rise as in previous years.
Activity: 13
July 23, 2018, 02:01:27 AM
Long term you can get substantially more benefit of it can twofold it cost or possibly triple yet on the fleeting you can get significantly more benefit time to time on the off chance that you are contributing different venture and brief time is useful for hurried individual.
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 02:00:05 AM
Long term investment is a secure and profitable strategy. When you buy a coin in a cheapest price(make sure it's a promising coin) then you earn a great profits in the future. In the short term trading, it was a risk, maybe thought that it you've earned profit for now but once you buy in a mistake, you might be lost.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 01:52:46 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I rarely do long term holds like the real one which takes a year. Perhaps the coins that I forgot became my long term holds but kidding aside, all my portfolio are only for short term because they are just new and not yet established but they are the ones who can give you 10x.
Activity: 28
July 22, 2018, 11:04:35 PM
The bull run of BTC is starting, so it's time for short-term trading. Long-term holding is for the bear market.
Activity: 11
July 22, 2018, 10:55:16 PM
I am still a beginner in this area so I don't have any portfolio to manage yet. But from what I have seen from many people commenting here, it would be wise to allocate a large amount of your portfolio to bitcoin, then ethereum.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 10:44:13 PM
Investing in this falling market, I don't think there is any short-term cryptocurrency. This year's encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. We must have enough patience to invest in this year's market.
Activity: 57
July 22, 2018, 09:41:40 PM
i can do two of them long and short term i just watch the price if it is good to hold or sell but its better to be hold long term to have more profits and should be worth to hold
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 09:24:15 PM
I am aiming for my holdings to long term hold. We can see that there is a big percentage to earn most profit if you are making your investment go for a long term, compared to short term. Because you cant really determine the coins potential in just a short period of time.
Activity: 266
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 22, 2018, 05:26:50 PM
I prefer long-term investment more because I have a core activity so there is no need to always be involved in the trading process.
Activity: 326
July 22, 2018, 03:48:09 PM
I have one management of all coins - I just keep them in my wallet and wait for the end of the year, and then I'll look at the situation. What will have to get rid of, and something to buy back
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 02:44:53 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

it's up to your financial needs
if you can afford long-term, better do long-term, thus you won't be affected by short time fluctuations

if you're a fast enough to make short-term, you can make it either
Activity: 810
Merit: 1000
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 22, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

Now all 100% of my portfolio in long term.
Usualy 80% - long 20% - short
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 06:26:00 AM

Long term survival coins are best coins which can be grows in the market in the same time. Please choose the bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and dash are the perfect crypto currencies which can grows and survive for the long time. If you any altcoins which is now we can cannot say 100 percent sure that concern altcoin bumping for the short time. IOTA, CARDANO, WAVES, STELLAR and other cheap altcoins may have the potential but still it is good for the short term profit in the trading site.

i agree with you, me too.... i prefer for long-term, at least if we do a long-term trade we no need to watch the market every time and we can save our time. to be honest, if we want to do a short-term we need to know about a knowledge of a trade, besides, we need to has a skill for catch every opportunity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
July 19, 2018, 05:15:06 AM
I often hold it in the long walks. but when the market was falling I made the right decision when I was selling. crypto bazaar is very volatile. the market grows or falls by 10 percent a day. but ultimately the market is in a constant growth cycle. every day a new altcoin goes to the market and the number of crypto coins in the market increases.
Activity: 25
July 19, 2018, 04:47:41 AM
Most of my holding is for long term only. I do not have time to track prices for short term trading as I have other works.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
July 19, 2018, 04:35:51 AM
It seems that if you want long-term and short-term investments that require a lot of capital and that's about 50% for the assets you want to invest in the long term, 50% for the short term. With your share of capital then you can focus on your goal to gain profit over the short term. With declining prices like bitcoin and eth then this is your chance to buy it as future investment, then if you want to play short term then you can see altcoin to be your profit.
Activity: 134
July 19, 2018, 04:33:49 AM
I have invested in a lot of cryptocurrencies. I think diversified investments can reduce investment risks, and it may bring more benefits. I think this is a very good investment method. Just wait for the market to enter the bull market. Sell my coins.
Pages:
Jump to: