Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 10. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 03, 2018, 06:20:54 AM
Neither of them is profitable from 6-7 months, everyday we are dropping much so I'm not investing anymore, when market return back I can invest long term I cant give much time for short term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 06:15:12 AM
At the current market only long term speculation with hyped projects with big demand for tokens - Ingot, MedicoHealth, gmeprotocol etc... Buy at presale at sell at the first day of trading. Long term holding is very risky deal
Gonna speculate with Ingot..Had 100% discount at presale, will see if Im able to sell them in the first day of trading. If yes i will be able to say that I have participated in a successful ICO Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 06:06:21 AM
At the current market only long term speculation with hyped projects with big demand for tokens - Ingot, MedicoHealth, gmeprotocol etc... Buy at presale at sell at the first day of trading. Long term holding is very risky deal
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
August 03, 2018, 12:48:56 AM
Long-term investment is a very interesting and profitable tool if you use it in a growing market. In a falling market, this can lead to big losses.
I like your concept about long term investment in the growing market which has logical reasons and that it is profitable and can incur you good money as well. We have seen people earning good money by investing in Bitcoin for long term. But about the falling market, I do not think the fact is the same always.

What I feel about the falling market is that it does not last forever and if the worth of your assets is going down due to the down market, it will not be like that forever. Keeping the market for Bitcoin in mind, we can say that a rise or fall in the market price of an asset cannot be regarded as the market failures.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 04:17:05 AM
In my opinion, long-term will give a bigger profit.
Doing a long-term investment must be patient to wait because waiting for Cryptocurrency market is sure to be boring, but reversed waiting for there big profits that arise.
We recommend that if you want to make long-term investments then you should choose a potential and stable coin the value of the price then you will easily be able to profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 04:04:11 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
Long term investment is a secure and profitable strategy. When you buy a coin in a cheapest price(make sure it's a promising coin) then you earn a great profits in the future. In the short term trading, it was a risk, maybe thought that it you've earned profit for now but once you buy in a mistake, you might be lost.
Activity: 364
July 31, 2018, 03:43:59 AM
more long-term benefits such as the risk of loss are very small and thus even odds of earning more profits will be even greater. therefore let's invest in the long term.

true for long-term investments minimal with the risk of loss, but I also do short-term but altcoin form, because if only long-term investment, I think we do not get any profit in the near future
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 02:40:07 PM
both are preferred. short-term investors trade daily in the crypto currency market and pursue opportunities to earn money quickly. long-term investors are those who have no trading experience. I prefer long term investment.

I guess short-term activity is only for the experienced traders. It is an extremely difficult business. Yes, there are some guys that get profit without enough knowledge but they simply have the luck.
Activity: 350
July 28, 2018, 08:05:59 AM
Long-term investments give more opportunity to gain profit.
Especially for new coins that just release its project or from ICO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 05:55:19 AM
Cut of all! And long and shorts. This is not the first time this year. It is dangerous to stand in any position. We observe from the side what will happen next. When will talk about the bubble of bitcoin, etc.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 05:49:13 AM
both are preferred. short-term investors trade daily in the crypto currency market and pursue opportunities to earn money quickly. long-term investors are those who have no trading experience. I prefer long term investment.

Both of them have their pros and cons. Honestly, I do not know what is the better option. If you are a newbie, better avoid short-term investments. Please, read this information: https://quickpenguin.net/bitcoin-investment-strategy/
Activity: 546
July 27, 2018, 06:04:24 PM
Long-term investment is a very interesting and profitable tool if you use it in a growing market. In a falling market, this can lead to big losses.
Activity: 69
July 27, 2018, 05:24:10 PM
in crypto long term are a proven winner strategy , short term gain need a great telant in term of trading strategy and a huge luck , and you still can loss your money on daily trading
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 05:15:28 PM
Its depends on your vision and the situation. If you're expecting that your coin is going to rise in the future (of course you should depend on firm technical analysis), just hold long-term! (like those who hold bitcoin since the day it was about $0.003 (in 2010) till now).
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
July 27, 2018, 03:16:14 PM
i dont keep anything for short term at the moment. because it is not possible to expect a good profit in short term during this bearish market. but i prefer to hold and forget for a while till the market recovers a bit.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 02:52:58 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
I prefer to use long term. Because for me the long term is more profitable. Although we need greater patience the results are also more satisfying.
Activity: 546
July 27, 2018, 02:37:45 PM
Activity: 157
July 26, 2018, 02:18:34 PM
I'm always making long term investments and looking for long term and more profit. If I'm getting enough profit in a short time, I can only sell in that condition.
Activity: 73
July 26, 2018, 02:16:01 PM
Depends on your abilities.  For example I'm not so good with long-term and mid-term predictions, so usually day-trading is more profitable for me. On the other hand I know people who are good in long-term investments but no good at all in short-term.

Just find out your strongest side, stick to it... but don't avoid everything else if you see a profitable deal.
Activity: 218
July 26, 2018, 02:09:57 PM
Right now my portfolio has 10 positions and 3 of them are long term, among them are Bitcoin and Ethereum and other 7 are short-term. Now I have to specify that I qualify long-term as a time period of more than a year, while short-term is less than a year.
Pages:
Jump to: