Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 13. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 04:29:30 AM
Both had focal points and burdens. For my assessment, it is smarter to pick long haul since it will acquire than the here and now. Numerous daring individuals picking long haul period since they realize that it can profit them greater. You are having speculation not to offer it instantly as opposed to holding it and gain from it.
Activity: 182
July 19, 2018, 04:26:07 AM
This year the market is unstable so it is dangerous to invest for a long time. I prefer day trading. Thus, I have less chances to get losses.
Activity: 132
July 19, 2018, 04:21:20 AM
I think both have flaws and advantages. But I prefer long term, because in the long run we can get more profit. For long term - Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both are perfect assets and vice versa for the short term - altcoins like Ripple, Cardano, and IOTA are good for trading and buying things. Most investors also prefer long-term investment assets in the future.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
July 19, 2018, 04:11:03 AM
The investment portfolio needs to be constantly managed. Some of the assets that I have are intended for a short-term perspective, others for a long-term. For example, tokens of young projects that use the latest technologies and create an innovative product can yield much more profit with long-term holding.
Activity: 89
July 19, 2018, 04:01:27 AM
I do both long term and short term trading because both of them brings you profits in different way. I have different coins in my short term and long term trading portfolios.
Activity: 448
July 19, 2018, 03:57:47 AM
The choice of how you go about handling th crypto matters  depends on the kind of intentions you have in the crypto market, people have different preferences, Traders will definitely opt for short term as they intend to make quick money of their dealings therefore will settle for short term and sell as soon as they can make good returns, Investors on the other hand might want to hold longer for their investment to add more more value as time goes by
Activity: 5
July 19, 2018, 03:15:43 AM
I surmise that long term are substantially more productive than here and now, however, as needs be, the dangers in long term are considerably higher, in light of the fact that the venture can just stop to exist, and in the fleeting you can spare your store.
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 12:22:15 AM
Long time means holding coins, in my opinion it`s very important to be patient and so this is a good way to do so. However, no one knows how coins will develop the next morths, I would spread therefore some money in altcoins (shorter term) and some money in btc

patient is very important in this industry
the level of risk is indeed able to obtain very high to produce when using it in the long run. because indeed with the development of the market is uncertain. because it could be forward up and down. so as to minimize the risks received by using short-term that very profitable.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
July 18, 2018, 09:05:00 PM
For me, comparing short term investment vs long term in terms of profit it all depend on the market. But if we compare the risk then I would choose short term investment.
Activity: 109
July 18, 2018, 08:54:36 PM
Like many of you Im more into long term investments. Unless I have some times to do some trades in a limited period, all my investments are for long term and on solid project. So the first step is to study well the project you want to invest, and if you believe in it, long term holding should be a good idea.
Activity: 100
July 18, 2018, 08:46:08 PM
I allocate handiest 60% of the whole investment portfolio to cryptocurrencies. the relaxation is distributed among different investments, because you must not absolutely rely on cryptocurrencies
Activity: 278
July 18, 2018, 03:49:09 PM
What I have been doing since early this year is to hold 40% of my total portfolio for long term holding until there is a massive mooning on any of those coins, then am doing day trading on the remaining 60% of my portfolio. I sell at a minimum of 5% profit then buy back the coins at dip. This is my trategy and working for me.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
July 18, 2018, 03:41:27 PM
I prefer a long term investments , because it don't require a from me to spend a lot of time on daily traiding , but still grant me a good profits on a distance . Short term investing for me is a quite similar with traiding , which is not acceptable for me , because of high risks and stressfulness .
Activity: 294
July 18, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
Both of them are good, but I prefer long term because I dont have so much experience in trading, and I dont have a time to track prices on the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 03:25:34 PM
Long-term storage of coins is beneficial only for those people who have a lot of patience. Some coins can make a good profit if you are willing to wait a few years.
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 03:23:57 PM
Both long term and short term investments offer tremendous gains in the lives of investors. I prefer the short term investment than the long term because i need coins every now and then. Long term may keep me in the investment for quite a longer time prior to short term.
Activity: 266
July 18, 2018, 03:21:13 PM
I think this choice is entirely up to the investor's strategy. investor's expectation is important. There are many opportunities for investors in the market of crypto currencies.
Activity: 99
July 18, 2018, 03:19:11 PM
You can allocate some funds for trading scalping or swing. I do that when I am interested in trading. In my opinion, holding long term alts is better. because of higher profits you just need to target a certain price and sell it
Activity: 82
July 18, 2018, 03:03:58 PM
I use strategy in the long term. I have little trading experience and I lose money on day trading. Hodl forever
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 03:03:29 PM
I try to be patient with selling any coins . in General, I have a rule to sell 30 % from bounty and leave the rest for the long term. And Bitcoin and Ethereum occupy more than 50% of my portfolio . This is the most promising investment on a long-term basis
Pages:
Jump to: