Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 11. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 01:06:46 PM
for short-term trade I give about 20%, everything else goes to a long-term investment. For long-term investments is suitable NEO Waves Stratis
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
July 26, 2018, 01:00:07 PM
In a bull run, long term is the way to go in my strategy, as jumping from a coin to another can lead to some loses or missing opportunities. For now, as we are in a downtrend, I believe short term is the way to go + keeping an eye always on BTC chart.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 10:57:55 AM
At the moment, I'm afraid to buy coins for long-term storage, because the market is falling and these coins are becoming cheaper. I will buy coins for long-term storage at the moment when the market goes up.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
July 26, 2018, 10:55:28 AM
I rarely do long term holds like the real one which takes a year. Perhaps the coins that I forgot became my long term holds but kidding aside, all my portfolio are only for short term because they are just new and not yet established but they are the ones who can give you 10x.
Taking a long term investment needs a very patiently long waiting. Perhaps waiting in a long period of time isn't kinda style that everyone can give their best effort. Since short term investment could give some profit more, this would fit to people who hate waiting. However, the problem later is all about deciding the portfolio for the short term investment.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
July 26, 2018, 10:44:58 AM
Both will guarantee huge profits depending on a person specialty and skills. But if you want an easier life with less stress and burden then look for very good prospects and just hold it long term.
Activity: 283
July 26, 2018, 08:26:14 AM
long term is better than short term so you can get more profit for long term but short term invest not give more, so you must go with long term this is good.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 08:13:01 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
I have about 70% of my portfolio for a long-term perspective, about 4-6 months, and 30% for a short-term perspective. But these values may vary depending on the situation on the market.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 03:28:00 AM
I tend to hold long term, and trade short term positions, I then stack these gains into my long term holdings
Activity: 301
July 23, 2018, 09:19:34 PM
No matter how long or short term you hold your tokens it will be up to you when you need it. so it doesn't matter how you should earn while you hold token. for me when you need that money then you will trade it! but it so risky to trade, just be patient and careful
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
July 23, 2018, 07:29:04 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
I prefer long term investments, short term investments require more efforts and are way more riskier, though I think that the rewards they give are bigger than those of the long term, however on long term investments you can simply invest and forget for some time that you even invested you can easily dedicate yourself on some other activities.
Activity: 50
July 23, 2018, 07:05:48 PM
I think, Most of us want to get rich quick but there is no shortcut to being one even in an illegal way but if you want to be a skilled trader then cryptocurrency is best for you.
Activity: 28
July 23, 2018, 10:05:41 AM
I thing that more luck is needed to play short. Currently I choose innovative projects which presents some real value. Good example may be Nebula Network, decentralized storage cloud with rock stable rate thanks to emission mechanism tied to their supply. I thing it may be something great and change crypto market.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 23, 2018, 09:57:49 AM
I think short-term trading can generate big profits but the risk of losses is also great if we can not predict market conditions when trading. I am more interested in long-term trading as it is safer for my assets
True I personally also prefer long-term investments rather than short-term investments,
because it looks like a long-term investment risk is only a little,
but in any case it all depends on the personal decisions of each
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 09:45:06 AM
Long term investment and short term investment depended by investors because if have good knowledge about trading and coins then better to daily trading or short term investment if you don't have that much time and demanding on coins then take top 20 coins and investment on long term  investment its better  
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 09:43:27 AM
both long-term and short-term investments have a potential to give big returns. But I think the unpredictability of the market right now is not very supportive of short time investment especially if you don't have the time to focus on the trends in the market. If you can hold your cryptos, I suggest long-term investments.
Activity: 88
July 23, 2018, 09:38:35 AM
Better to just hold long term, it's far too hard to short term trade the crypto markets.
Activity: 38
July 23, 2018, 09:37:59 AM
If you would ask me to choose one I would go for a small crypto that is trusted for long-term, or crypto like ETH. But in my opinion, Both have advantages and disadvantages. In my opinion, it is better to choose long term because it will get more than short term. Many risk takers choose long term because they know that it can benefit them bigger.
Activity: 210
July 23, 2018, 09:37:52 AM
I think short-term trading can generate big profits but the risk of losses is also great if we can not predict market conditions when trading. I am more interested in long-term trading as it is safer for my assets
Activity: 68
July 23, 2018, 09:36:15 AM
Personally, in my opinion, short-term investments are much better than long-term ones . Although short-term can be hold more longer .
Activity: 27
July 23, 2018, 09:34:17 AM
i havent done that since im holding sibcoins for longterm
Pages:
Jump to: