Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 17. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 05:29:32 AM
I see crypto as very very young market, so the best return will be much later when it will take higher positions in world economics. My choice is long term. After research Cheesy If you want to be successful in short term you need to be good trader
Activity: 105
July 16, 2018, 05:15:12 AM
I will sell all my altcoin during the bull market, but I will keep bitcoin and Ethereum. In a bear market, I will buy altcoin again as a long-term investment option.
Activity: 45
July 16, 2018, 05:10:58 AM
Holding long term is hassle-free and doesn't need so much of your attention. All you need to do is to check whether you are gaining much since the time you have deposited for holding it.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 02:03:54 AM
I invest for a long time because I understand that this is easier because you do not worry about short-term losses  Cheesy
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
July 15, 2018, 12:49:50 AM
Long term or short term investing for me doesnt matter. Its how you hold and sell the token to make profit.
Ofcourse we invest because we want to make profit, and for able to make profit we must sell when we gain.
You just need to think smart when to sell and when to buy.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 12:43:53 AM
I look all the time. Even long term investments could gain more value if you sell on top and rebuy a little lower.
Not easy to say when to sell / buy. But after huge gain be ready to sell and rebuy.
personally i prefer short term, but i do not think that lomg term is worse, ot is just a matter of skills, i presume
Activity: 162
July 15, 2018, 12:43:09 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
it depends on what you think is right and saht you oersonally can do best of all, so i do not think that there is one answer
Activity: 121
July 15, 2018, 12:41:01 AM
I look all the time. Even long term investments could gain more value if you sell on top and rebuy a little lower.
Not easy to say when to sell / buy. But after huge gain be ready to sell and rebuy.
Activity: 378
July 14, 2018, 10:27:26 PM
On short term investment you can gain profits on short time and also you can gain on daily basid unlike with the long term you can gain a lot of them more than short term but  it is much more longer but yoy can gain a lot from them
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 10:25:18 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I think both long term and short term strategy are both good but it still depends on how the investors play, most especially during the hard times of crypto that needs careful and accurate decision to follow.
Activity: 252
July 14, 2018, 10:24:19 PM
I dont see any reasons what is best the  short term or the long term i think,  it all depends on what fit for your system, you had to do the technique process of the market price if it sought just exchange it right now or hold till the proce is right.
Activity: 188
July 14, 2018, 10:15:54 PM
In my opinion short term is the best for those needy you had to earn money time to time, while in the long term it is best for those who had lot of coins saved you had go wait until the price goes up so that you can gain more profit.
Activity: 378
July 14, 2018, 10:04:43 PM

I only place crypto maximum 10 percent of my portfolio. And I invest for the long term 3 to 10 years ahead. While the bearish phase is now I add my crypto amount to increase profit opportunities in the future.  I bear all the risks and I will not be poor if my crypto investment does not meet expectations.
Activity: 68
July 14, 2018, 09:56:02 PM
I think long term is better, because it allows you to forgot for some time about the profits, I mean, you focus just on a final end, depending on the date you plan to withdraw your profits.
Activity: 133
July 14, 2018, 09:55:05 PM
There is no better way of what you gonna choose the long term or the short term both is at risk, you had to be watchful at the market price, if it is down then hold then if it is rise exchange it thats what we call manage system of the price..
Activity: 107
July 14, 2018, 09:41:13 PM
A considerable measure of data has just been composed by discussion members, yet I imagine that today we have to comprehend that long haul interests in a falling business sector are promising, in light of the fact that it is in a falling business sector that a great many people purchase tokens and afterward offer them in a developing business sector.
Activity: 252
July 14, 2018, 09:34:40 PM
In my opinion if hold short term, risk is lower, but if hold long term that is full of risk, because we don't know in future what is the market do.
The price of market can be down and down until lost all money.
If short time we can handle our money with money management. we can stop trading or invest when the price of market it is not in accordance with our prediction
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
July 14, 2018, 03:23:48 PM
After so much loss I understand that cryptocurrency to me it's only long term investment, and only if I get an insides, I can buy coin for short term.
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 02:47:50 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum for me is a long-term investment. Alternative crypto currency is a short term investment of about 2-3 months. Investing in altcoins is more risky. However altcoins can bring very good profits if the token grows several times.
Activity: 20
July 14, 2018, 02:39:42 PM
I think long term investment is better, It kind of reduces the amount of work you have to do in order to get the profits, if the project where you invested is recent and promising then the rewards would be really nice and with the avoidance of the stress of short term.
Pages:
Jump to: