Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 28. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 01:20:15 AM
depending on how we deal with a sale against short-term and long-term time depending on us aja in undergoing a business, sometimes the various risks that we must face in the short term and long term .. Smiley
Activity: 85
July 02, 2018, 01:15:44 AM
First, the total amount of Bitcoin and Ethereum in my portfolio will account for more than 50%. The rest I will choose a strong technical strength, the project has practical applications, the team has the strength of the project, after multiple screening, pick out a few The project will use 50% of my remaining funds, and I choose to hold it for a long time in order to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 141
July 02, 2018, 01:08:37 AM
Long-term investment I will choose Bitcoin and Ethereum, because the risk of investing in them is very small, just waiting for the market to pick up, they will bring me huge benefits. The risk of short-term investment is too great, I will not choose to do it.
Activity: 146
July 02, 2018, 12:54:48 AM
I think there is no cryptocurrency for short-term investment in the current encryption market. Any cryptocurrency needs to be held for a long time before it can be raised.
Activity: 58
July 02, 2018, 12:50:22 AM
I think the short line of the bear market is better
Activity: 165
July 02, 2018, 12:45:25 AM
personally, I think, Most of us want to get rich quick but there is no shortcut to being one even in an illegal way but if you want to be a skilled trader then cryptocurrency is best for you. I hold some coins for few days and sell them only luckily, I've also bought a lot of coins and held them even though the price has been thrown out in the last few months.

Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 09:48:37 PM
Long term investment is a secure and profitable strategy. When you buy a coin in a cheapest price(make sure it's a promising coin) then you earn a great profits in the future. In the short term trading, it was a risk, maybe thought that it you've earned profit for now but once you buy in a mistake, you might be lost..
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 09:42:27 PM
I agree with other members who consider that BTC and ETH are good for long term and Waves, Ripple, Neo, EOS are for short term.
Well for me all of them are good in long term but there are altcoin will stand up much more and will more bigger in long term. Short term is not a problem if you can manage but if you cannot you will have a big problem.
Activity: 116
June 29, 2018, 07:53:07 PM
Now I am completely immersed in the crypto-currency industry and invested most of the money in the long-term perspective of the main crypto currency. I believe that short-term investments bring less income and take more nerves.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
June 29, 2018, 11:06:46 AM
A short-term investment I think is a quick way to make a profit because of the very fast price movements, but we must have the skills to start if you do not want to lose money. I do not recommend short-term investments for beginners.
and for long-term investing, I think it's a safe way to invest because its risk is smaller than the short term and it's perfect for beginners.
copper member
Activity: 224
June 29, 2018, 10:59:03 AM
short-term investments cost me some money . because encryption has been fluctuating . you are hard to predict in the short term . but you can choose a potential coin and hold it for a long time . we can predict its long-term trend .
Activity: 168
June 29, 2018, 10:56:39 AM
My opinion is long-term or short-term investment of course everyone. I, for example, ran into both of them, but as for me for a good stable earnings still need a long-term investment, I think so.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 10:53:08 AM
The best strategy for short term is shorting Bitcoin, still Bitcoin is falling and this trend will continue.
For long term the best strategy is HODL.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 10:50:37 AM
I prefer long term if you are very busy working on your full time real job. But if you are a full time investor or a trader then you can go short term; since being full-time in crypto world was the best in monitoring all your investments to make good profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
June 29, 2018, 03:14:16 AM
I did not hold as many coins as of now but I had my sight on hding ethereum. The problem was it did sink down to the bottom that I am losing money. Yet I still believe this bearish market will rise again so I am holding it for long term. For now I think that is the most appropriate thing to do. Im just holding on.
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 03:08:56 AM
I believe long term holders will benefit more from cryptocurrency market.
There are rare people good at short term trading.
People are inclined to act irrationally, especially when the market is down.
Activity: 65
June 28, 2018, 11:32:36 PM
Long term investments are better if you are planning to support project. You can divide your portfolio on tro parts: one for long term investments, another - for short term and speculations. Sometimes it's easier to trade and make money in one day, than invest and wait results during 6-12 monthes.
Activity: 322
June 28, 2018, 11:20:51 AM
the market is now at a steep peak. prices are falling and Yong has reached the bottom. therefore, daily trading will not bring profit. but to buy long positions is very profitable, given that it is unknown when the recovery will be
June 27, 2018, 09:33:46 AM
I agree with other members who consider that BTC and ETH are good for long term and Waves, Ripple, Neo, EOS are for short term.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 27, 2018, 09:07:27 AM
It depends on condition for me. I usually like long term hold but if my financial not good i will sell it immidetealy but it just when condition is not good. I wish end of this year market price go to moon.
Pages:
Jump to: