Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 26. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 02:23:56 PM
Slate (SLX) ICO is live!
New article from Bitcoinist.com with a full run down of The Slate Entertainment Group and all of its amazing platforms!

https://bitcoinist.com/slates-early-success-underscores-the-need-for-disruption-in-the-entertainment-industry/
Activity: 65
July 04, 2018, 09:03:25 AM
I think it is less risky to think long term. I am more stressed in short term because everything on this market changes instantly. I prefer to stay in the long term if I keep following and stressing, so my head relaxes.
Activity: 93
July 04, 2018, 06:15:40 AM
Long term investment is a secure and profitable strategy. When you buy a coin in a cheapest price(make sure it's a promising coin) then you earn a great profits in the future. In the short term trading, it was a risk, maybe thought that it you've earned profit for now but once you buy in a mistake, you might be lost.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 11:52:37 AM
Long-term investment is less risky but less profitable, but if you have a core business then it is best to invest long-term !:)
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
July 03, 2018, 11:51:58 AM
I think that both long-term and short-term investments are equally risky, because of the high volatility of the crypto market. Daily trading can lose you a lot of money as well as long-term investment in shit coins. Long-term investment is a little bit less risky though, because the crypto market will become green and the prices will grow.
Activity: 364
July 03, 2018, 10:54:20 AM
Long term investment is the one you hodl for years and just check on it before you make profit. Short-term investment has to do with daily trading and you need to check on it frequently so you can make a lot of profit.
Activity: 151
July 03, 2018, 06:38:25 AM
I think the risk of long-term investment is even smaller. You only need to invest in the top ten cryptocurrency market capitalization, and then patiently hold it to wait for the market to pick up, it will bring you huge benefits. This is the easiest and best way to invest.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 06:36:58 AM
If you have patience, then long-term investment,if you like risk,then short-term.
Activity: 85
July 03, 2018, 06:31:19 AM
Long haul venture encourages you to have a more steady pay, yet it takes a great deal of time and here and now speculation to enable you to make a brisk salary, however the hazard is immense. So relying upon your capacity and learning you need to pick the most fitting type of speculation for you to enhance the benefits.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 03, 2018, 06:28:53 AM
Mostly the kind of investments that you end up doing depends greatly on the kind of person that you are. Not everyone are patient enough to wait for a long time which could be a couple of years at a time for the bear market to end and the bull market to begin so for this kind of people the best investments is the short term investments, you just have to figure out which one is best for you
Activity: 82
July 03, 2018, 05:11:07 AM
My portfolio is Bitcoin and Ethereum. In any case, I will not choose to sell them. I think cryptocurrency has very good development potential.
Activity: 238
July 03, 2018, 04:57:02 AM
I think if you do not have experience in trading then the best choice for you is to use a long-term perspective, so you can count on a stable result

correct. if someone doesn't have an experience with day trading he should learn it first with small sums before doing anything else. Even after few years of learning he might get nowhere...
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 03, 2018, 04:52:28 AM
I always try my Investment Portfolio into tokens for trading and tokens for holding, so by doing that I have always what to do and also I have the perspectives of potential growing coins.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
July 02, 2018, 11:48:16 AM
While no one knows the real price of crypto assets, I think that holding it is the best way out. over time, waiting to pay off. Daily trading also brings profit, but not on such a scale
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 11:39:17 AM
For long term holding the popular coin like bitcoin. We know that bitcoin can survive for long time. I think that is good investment because it will.be most popular than others.
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 11:37:34 AM
both is good. but from my opinion, long term investment is better than short term because you can gain more profit from it.
many investor do like this too, because they know it is risky when you just invest in short term.
dont sel your coins immediately instead holding it for a long term so you can gain more money.
Activity: 476
July 02, 2018, 11:33:13 AM
Long term investment and short term investment both is good. it's depending on your knowledge about Cripto market. I think, Bitcoin, ETH is good for long term investment. altcoin, Ripple is good for short term investment. you can invest both side.
Activity: 38
July 02, 2018, 11:32:34 AM
Too long holding in crypto may a times means greediness and too early selling may mean fear but of all a trader should always be confident of any decision taken by him/her. I prefer swing and long term holding of coins/token even though have lost a reasonable amount to too long holding.
Activity: 50
July 02, 2018, 11:26:39 AM
I think if you do not have experience in trading then the best choice for you is to use a long-term perspective, so you can count on a stable result
Yes, I agree with you. Short-term investment or trading requires a high level of experience and knowledge to analyze market conditions, thus becoming unsuitable for beginners.
Activity: 110
July 02, 2018, 11:21:24 AM
Long time means holding coins, in my opinion it`s very important to be patient and so this is a good way to do so. However, no one knows how coins will develop the next morths, I would spread therefore some money in altcoins (shorter term) and some money in btc

In cryptocurrency it is good to do long term investment to earn more ,the only key is patience to hold the ICO. But there is no problem to invest short term as you do trading. Once my income is stable I really go long term but right now as I just started I go short term and the profit I recieve will use to invest for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: