Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 30. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 04:57:02 AM
I constantly check my investments because I'm in a lot of risky lowmarketcap coins.  The only coins I could hold without fear for a long term and completely not check for over a year are bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 04:55:30 AM
I will hold my coins for long term. Maybe i will keep 70% to 80% of my coins. Ill try to sell the remaiming coins and try to continious buy low price then sell at high price until the price becomes stable. At this rate, i will have a high profit for a long term.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 04:42:03 AM
What Is short term? How long does it take?
I think that short-term doesnt worth it. Invest your money here for about 2 years atleast but this probably won´t be the end of growth. Cryptocurrencies are growing exponentionally so if you invest for longer you will receive bigger profit.
Activity: 2
June 25, 2018, 04:40:16 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

Long term survival coins are best coins which can be grows in the market in the same time. Please choose the bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and dash are the perfect crypto currencies which can grows and survive for the long time. If you any altcoins which is now we can cannot say 100 percent sure that concern altcoin bumping for the short time. IOTA, CARDANO, WAVES, STELLAR and other cheap altcoins may have the potential but still it is good for the short term profit in the trading site.
This answer is right and selfless. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin are likely to survive for long terms. They have been proven to be have positively great  long terms effects for investors. They have value and the potential of the coin matches its value. Other Altcoins are overvalued, than they should be, so although they're increasing in price at the moment it is unlikely for them to keep on at the same pace for years to come. So the short term investment should be preferred for them.
Activity: 102
June 25, 2018, 04:26:01 AM
It depends on the tokens (AKA Team and project). Short and long term, both need TIMING and FLEXIBILITY (bout to hold is easier). Usually I'm a long term holder but not always. Have a nice day
Activity: 54
June 24, 2018, 12:00:28 PM
All my cryptoperthite consists of long-term investment so I don't care about the fall or rise of the market today
Activity: 148
June 24, 2018, 11:55:26 AM
I think the risk of day trading is very big, because you can't predict what will happen in the next second, so investing in a good cryptocurrency for a long time is a very good option. Buy it when the market is low and wait for the market to pick up. You will get great benefits.
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 11:53:06 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

According to this, my choice now is long term. But Before I invest I have to do some research first so that I can distinguish the long term or short term hold. So until now I still learn some adequate technical analysis I have switched to only long-term a group of Altcoin promises.

Activity: 74
June 24, 2018, 06:22:00 AM
I always go for long term since my risk profile is not that high. For short term, I go for super popular and safe investments. You’re investments will follow your risk profile.
Activity: 73
June 24, 2018, 06:16:39 AM
I advise you to go more into short-term deals and trading. Trading is as relevant as ever I think. The market has changed and it is necessary to adapt to it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 04:08:46 AM
 in my opinion, long-term investments are more profitable. In addition, it is much simpler.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

For me i prefer in long term because its very popular as a good investment strategy that gives a very good profit returns to many people who invest while in short term you  can make easy money in a day but its too risky once there is a huge downfall of price  .
Activity: 88
June 23, 2018, 11:24:19 PM
It depends on the tokens (AKA Team and project). Short and long term, both need TIMING and FLEXIBILITY (bout to hold is easier). Usually I'm a long term holder but not always. Have a nice day
Activity: 124
June 23, 2018, 11:14:08 AM
For most investors, if you have to choose, of course this is a difficult choice. However, not a few investors who combine the two investment period in the investment activity. When you have determined it, then you will feel that nothing is more dominant. So when asked 'which is better?', It would be even better if you combine both.
Activity: 280
June 23, 2018, 09:42:00 AM
A short-term investment is an investment you expect to hold for 3 years or less, then sell and/or convert to cash. Examples of short-term investments include money market funds, certificates of deposit, and short-term bonds. While many people try to play the market or speculate with "day trading," it is a risky business and you should educate yourself and do your research before you try short-term investments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 09:35:27 AM
You should use different strategies for different coins.
There are many coins fluctuating a lot, which are perfect for short term trading.
As to bitcoin and ethereum, I hold them long term.
Indeed we must be smart in choosing the right coin for long-term investment and short-term,
and for bitcoin and ethereum are very good for long-term investments,
because the two coins have a pretty bright future

I also believe that for each coin, there must be an other approach, some coins should be sold at the first growth, and there are those that are better to hold, because  in the future they from waiting for a good growth.
Indeed for the long term it is always more profitable than the short term. If you have done some research before investing. But for the short term it can be profitable but not always. I think the short term is just for whales and for beginners I recommend to stick with long term investment.
Activity: 118
June 23, 2018, 09:30:18 AM
I prefer long term but it depends on the predictions and luck of each person itself, because we kedepanya will not know whether it is dump or pump
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
June 23, 2018, 09:26:53 AM
You should use different strategies for different coins.
There are many coins fluctuating a lot, which are perfect for short term trading.
As to bitcoin and ethereum, I hold them long term.
Indeed we must be smart in choosing the right coin for long-term investment and short-term,
and for bitcoin and ethereum are very good for long-term investments,
because the two coins have a pretty bright future

I also believe that for each coin, there must be an other approach, some coins should be sold at the first growth, and there are those that are better to hold, because  in the future they from waiting for a good growth.
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 09:20:33 AM
I prefer to invest in tokens and coins for a long time. But part of the portfolio I'm trying to trade with some tokens. I'm studying news on projects. When I see a big announcement, I buy a token. When the price rises very well, I sell and search for the next token..
Activity: 168
June 22, 2018, 08:40:02 PM

I choose long-term investment, because, long-term investment can provide a lot for profit me, for that, be patient waiting for long-term investment
Pages:
Jump to: