Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 25. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
July 08, 2018, 09:44:31 AM
You are an investor with one of two perspectives - long term investment or purely speculative. I’m in this for the ‘long haul’ - this market will turn around and I don’t want to be one of those uttering a sentence that starts with ‘IF ONLY....’ - you know what I mean.
we cant blame some people that may ever had to tell that in the future cause we can be able to see that cause of their advance thinking that are false well for those who have some knowledge and believing for the future that may ever happen on bitcoin.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 09:43:45 AM
I prefer the long term, in the short term there is a lot of risk, we need experience and knowledge.
Activity: 238
July 08, 2018, 09:39:23 AM
It is better to choose long term because it will gain more than the short term and Short term investment are more of a gambling, if the value goes down you would end in a big loss, while in long term it is constantly increasing for most of the trusted cryptos.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 09:33:12 AM
You are an investor with one of two perspectives - long term investment or purely speculative. I’m in this for the ‘long haul’ - this market will turn around and I don’t want to be one of those uttering a sentence that starts with ‘IF ONLY....’ - you know what I mean.
Activity: 70
July 08, 2018, 09:10:22 AM
Trx is  good  for  long term?
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 05:59:32 AM
And the moment for longterm investment i just make invest in Ethereum and Dash by portfolio 50% and other 50% for short trading. But all this investment now on floating minus but for day trading i just loss little bit from early capital. So actually day trading with good strategy will be less risk when the market trend down like this.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2018, 11:18:42 AM
My choice is also the long-term investment. The cryptocurrency will be growing with time, and if you pick the short-term trading, you will not earn much and can even become the loser. It is better to be a hodler.
Activity: 224
July 06, 2018, 10:37:14 AM
if you want instant profits then use short-term investments. long term has big advantages and very little risk. Short term is suitable for experienced traders who can fast analyze market. Long term it is much easier but less profit. I prefer investing for long term. for example I do hold long positions on Bitcoin and Ethereum
Activity: 3
July 06, 2018, 10:28:23 AM
Some coins I hold for more than 2 years already (since the start). Most of my portfolio is a long term hold and I don't think I will be selling any until the whole crypro market reaches at least 1 trillion market cap.
Activity: 65
July 06, 2018, 10:26:57 AM
Long term investment is a secure and profitable strategy. When you buy a coin in a cheapest price(make sure it's a promising coin) then you earn a great profits in the future. In the short term trading, it was a risk, maybe thought that it you've earned profit for now but once you buy in a mistake, you might be lost.
Activity: 182
July 06, 2018, 06:48:13 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum both are long term assets.  And some altcoins such as Ripple etc are good for short term assets and good for trading and buying something.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 06:41:24 AM
Long term investment is a secure and profitable strategy. When you buy a coin in a cheapest price(make sure it's a promising coin) then you earn a great profits in the future. In the short term trading, it was a risk, maybe thought that it you've earned profit for now but once you buy in a mistake, you might be lost.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 01:08:05 PM
both have advantages and I am currently, when the market is experiencing a price reduction I just plan for long-term investment because I think long-term investment will give me more profits
Of course, because when the market is down and cause the price of coins is also down and we choose short-term investment then it is very detrimental for sure,
so if the market is down there is no option for us other than long-term investing
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
July 05, 2018, 01:06:55 PM
I venture to approximately 20% in the short term and 80 long-term. I have a very poor ability to take short trades.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
July 05, 2018, 01:03:23 PM
If you do not trade actively and do not adhere to risk-management and money-management, then it is better to invest for a long time. That unless you are sure of the success of the project and that your choice is successful.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
July 05, 2018, 12:47:02 PM
both have advantages and I am currently, when the market is experiencing a price reduction I just plan for long-term investment because I think long-term investment will give me more profits
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 12:44:14 PM
I'd prefer to invest on long terms, it reduces the amount of time you have spend on research, because on short terms you probably have to be aware all time for drops and rises in the prices.
Activity: 85
July 05, 2018, 12:42:14 PM
For me, long term investments are better. It is predicted that 2018 will be the year of altcoins which is why I think focusing on altcoins is the best choice. You can invest in Ethereum and hold it. If you want short term investments, you can choose Ripple XRP, Litecoin etc.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
July 05, 2018, 01:06:24 AM
better long-term aja if the current position because the price drops, unless the price goes up, the new short term is important not to lose .
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 01:01:06 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

According to this, my choice now is long term. But Before I invest I have to do some research first so that I can distinguish the long term or short term hold. So until now I still learn some adequate technical analysis I have switched to only long-term a group of Altcoin promises.

Pages:
Jump to: