Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 23. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 01:53:09 AM
I am still remembering the day when i have invested in crypto. I have been hodling all through the bear market and now I am down but I will not give up. It's hodl and win or hodl and die for me.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 01:50:30 AM
in my opinion both ways it's good to be applied in trading. Depending on how you play. I think the risk to be greater if play short term. Because here really need an expertise and a high sensitive taste.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 12, 2018, 01:45:04 AM
I usually prefer long-term investment because the risk is smaller than the short-term, and even then if we invest in top 10 altcoins because the price is more stable. if the short-term investment, although this is a quick way to get a profit but very risky and must have the skill and mental to start it
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 01:41:53 AM
I read a comment once and it's done pretty well for me. 40% in longterm hodls that you know are relatively safe Eth etc. 40% in alts with a bit smaller market cap. 20% in ICO. "play money" if you will. Should be your highest risk don't mind losing it, that's why it's a small percentage
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 01:41:24 AM
Short term projects are good for people who want to earn money as fast as it's possible. And I like long term projects most of all, because their reliability makes me do it.
Activity: 105
July 12, 2018, 01:39:52 AM
Everyone has their own ideas. Everyone has different answers. I think this is all right. Some people can make money through long-term holdings and others can make profits through short-term high-frequency trading. The way that suits me is long-term holding. This way I can get a bigger profit.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 01:37:14 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

BTC and Eth is a long-term solution, the coin duo will always compete in the future and it will make it as a coin of the class and the oldest growing.
For another coin I can not say anything, it is still difficult to predict whether it will survive in the future.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 01:20:04 AM
I agree with the opinion that long-term investment, this is mine. But even now there are a lot of good short-term investments. And they bring also not a bad profit. Probably, everyone should decide for himself. Based on opportunities and desires.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
July 12, 2018, 01:10:06 AM
To see the current situation for choosing long term is the most appropriate time, because long term will be more profitable than short term.
short term can only be enjoyed for a moment and will always pay attention to the market just to wait for the price to rise slightly and then sell it. but it all depends on the circumstances and their needs because of the long and short term all to be able to help his life for a better and comfortable life. but long-term benefits will double in profits, and are usually long-term in doing with those who already have a steady income or a steady job.
Activity: 182
July 12, 2018, 12:59:10 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

It depends on you, for ethereum and bitcoin, I always believe it is a crypto coin in the long run.
For some other coins, I just hold them temporarily until there is a gap to gain profit then I will sell it as soon as possible.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 12:22:03 AM
I'm not an experienced trader and I can not analyze the market well. Therefore, my strategy is long-term investment. This brings me more profit than daily trading.
Activity: 1
July 11, 2018, 07:59:31 AM
It's a amazing time for Cryptocurrency right now. These new coins are making me $20,000 a week. Here's what I'm doing
Visit Here Right Now!
Activity: 44
July 11, 2018, 07:28:18 AM
Long haul survival coins are best coins which can be develops in the market in a similar time. If you don't mind pick the bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and dash are the ideal digital forms of money which can develops and get by for the long time. On the off chance that you any altcoins which is currently we can can't state 100 percent beyond any doubt that worry altcoin knocking for the brief span. Particle, CARDANO, WAVES, STELLAR and other shabby altcoins may have the potential yet at the same time it is useful for the transient benefit in the exchanging site.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 04:28:01 AM

In my opinion, both have advantages and disadvantages. But it is better to choose long-term investment because it can get more value if you sell above and buy back a little lower. Many are taking the risk of choosing long term because they know that it can benefit them bigger. You have an investment not to sell it directly rather than holding it and getting it.
Activity: 122
July 11, 2018, 03:33:37 AM
The risk of day trading is very large, you need to be very familiar with this market and have a lot of trading experience, and it takes a lot of time. So I prefer long-term investment, invest when the currency is low, and then wait for the market to enter the bull market and sell again. This approach is much simpler and can also capture a lot of benefits.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 03:31:04 AM

If you want to make a big profit, then buy as many coins as possible when the market is cheap and sell it all when the market is stable.
But, if you want to do business with a long time, then choose the best coins and keep it up in time. Investing is just following your personal thoughts.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
July 10, 2018, 10:09:44 AM
Properly managing a portfolio can be really tricky especially for people who do not have the time to watch their wallet daily analyzing what to hold and what to sell.
Personally I prefer to hold stable tokens for great projects because  the market is really volatile and tokens of ordinary projects can easily drop in value. The best is to invest your portfolio in reliable projects, this are the ones you can comfortably Hodl long term even in bear markets.
This year PundiX, ziliqa, mainframe, quarkchain and a few more are projects that are still above ICO price and giving good ROI to investors, even in the bear market.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
July 10, 2018, 07:27:36 AM
It really depends! But let's make it clear:
We have to have Bitcoin and Ethereum first for long hold.
The other alts are for short time profit. Just use your own effort to check what suits your needs!
I like to invest in ICOs and turn my profit into Bitcoin and invest more on Ethereum. Ftec for a sample can be a very good profitable ico. and I do recommend it: https://ftec.ai
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 07:23:02 AM
Short term is not as much as risky as long-term, You can get a lot of profit or no profit but you can save your money in short term also on the other hand long term can give you a lot of profit but it has a lot of risks if the price strikes down in minutes you cannot do anything so both have risks and profits as well.
Activity: 106
July 10, 2018, 07:20:57 AM
That is depend on the person, some preferred to short term because they don't want to wait longer they want to circulate what they have, long term waiting for the right time.
Pages:
Jump to: