Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 51. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 05:38:07 AM
I always chose the long-term perspective. in my opinion, there is a chance to earn more money than in the short term. so you can take a little more risk to look for coins that are little known to later earn more money.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 01:30:30 AM
If a person is not looking for quick speculation, he will keep the coin for a long time. The market is in a state of decline and there is no sense to sell, so it is better to wait for more favourable conditions to make the most profit from the investment.
Activity: 128
May 11, 2018, 01:27:30 AM
I think the risk of short-term trading is much greater than the long-term, so I will choose to trade for a long time, because I have invested in Ethereum, I think this is a very good cryptocurrency, I believe that its future will have a good upside I will look forward to its outbreak.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 01:25:40 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I try to stick to the long-term strategy, it allows to reduce risks and not to waste nerves. I also don't trade inside the day.
I join the answer.  I also invest in a long time.  it is much more profitable and you spend less nerves.  Yes, and in general the crypt market only at the very beginning of development - it will grow in a long time.  Have a strategy bought and hold.  This is my strategy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 11:54:39 AM
To get the most profit, you can buy good altcoins today. When you buy altcoins with a low coin price and then you hold your altcoins in the long run to achieve a higher price than the purchase price. I think a long-term alternative would be more profitable than a short-term alternative.
Activity: 22
May 10, 2018, 11:39:53 AM
I am looking to have some short term goal with crypto , long term have so much patient that not everyone can do.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 11:38:56 AM
Long term is the one you hold for a long time like for a year or so and for the short term you csn hold them for a month or less but if you want bigger profits you can go for the long term

If I need urgent cash, I go for short term trade so that I can get some profit very quickly. Otherwise I go for long term trade. Long term trade is usually more convenient compared with short term trade which is dangerous for the most of the coin traders.
Activity: 33
May 10, 2018, 11:37:41 AM
Long term is the one you hold for a long time like for a year or so and for the short term you csn hold them for a month or less but if you want bigger profits you can go for the long term

IMO, short term = more chances for mistakes. long term = needs a lot of patience.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 11:35:31 AM
Activity: 128
May 10, 2018, 11:35:19 AM
I think that in the long-term cryptocurrency, you can invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. There are many kinds of short-term cryptocurrencies. When the bull market comes, you will make more profits in it.
Activity: 84
May 10, 2018, 11:32:20 AM
Long term is the one that you will hold on years or so but you can get profit by doing nothingg and just checking for it but in the short term you need to check it everytime and it can also called daily trading for short term so you can gain a lot of profits Smiley
Activity: 196
May 10, 2018, 12:39:07 AM
Long time means holding coins, in my opinion it`s very important to be patient and so this is a good way to do so. However, no one knows how coins will develop the next morths, I would spread therefore some money in altcoins (shorter term) and some money in btc

I am currently better off investing in the short term because I know the market is recovering and so I am sure with the return of altcoin and market prices then you can get a good profit,

Activity: 22
May 10, 2018, 12:10:56 AM
I do prefer long term hold of my altcoins because cryto currency is now making its name is the economy, more and more people like to invest into this kind of investments.
Activity: 80
May 09, 2018, 07:33:09 AM
I haven't seen my investment strategy is helpful for a long time, but I can agree with one thing, if you are not experienced traders or have robots, transactions may be very nervous. Yes, it's hard to compete with robots.
Activity: 43
May 09, 2018, 06:57:31 AM
Two different terms with different outcomes. As to short term, you can earn profit at a short period of time which is good if you are in a hurry to buy something. The other one is quite boring because of a long term investment but the result is way much better than the other one.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 12:03:59 AM
Unless you are very good in making technical analysis and and have many hours available for it then short term maybe beneficial. Otherwise just stick to reliable coins and reap its benefit long term.
Activity: 97
May 08, 2018, 11:55:16 PM
this is a difficult question that can only be answered with feelings, many factors that affect the Long term and Short term, If short term takes a short time but the gain obtained increases with different long term which takes a long time but get the profit very high but also can impact a high loss if the market price is not stable
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
May 08, 2018, 11:54:36 PM
I think a long-term view always beats a short-term view, but some of the newer ICOs are unlikely to succeed. For the most part I think it's OK to dump the bounty tokens of riskier projects, but some of them are no doubt keepers with plenty of long-term potential.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
May 08, 2018, 11:52:01 PM
I already seen this kind of topic for several time. I usually take both of them up. Play on a short term basis for altcoin. Actually I getting tired of this topic, hahaha. And long-term play for bitcoin. I love both ways, both short and long term, can both generate profits and losses. Btc and eth are the best for long term invest. However, for the risk level I think it is more risky if playing short term. But if you talk about short term invest, maybe some of new altcoins can give you profit. Long term, Holding coins for a long term purposes can be very profitable especially now that most coins are cheaply available. And also, long term does not need a lot of effort. You just need to wait for the final outcome.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
May 08, 2018, 11:42:59 PM
Holding long term is easier to handle and with less frustration.
If you trade frequently, you are prone to make mistakes and regret a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: