Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 55. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 03:08:29 AM
For long-term investments, I suggest that you choose some high-valued cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin Ethereum. For short-term investments, I feel that some low-cost cryptocurrencies are more appropriate.
Activity: 154
May 07, 2018, 03:05:03 AM
Long investments simply better short. If for you lack of time you will begin to work that less than.
It's here important to guess a moment when that or other currency will grow and to sell it.
Most people are preferred by long investments.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
May 07, 2018, 03:03:46 AM
going through both, long-term investments and short-term investments will reduce your risk from huge losses, for short-term investments will help you gain a profit to offset your long-term investment

I do both, HODL some and day trade some. The earnings from day trade could be good sometimes if the market keeps up down.
Activity: 125
May 07, 2018, 03:01:24 AM
i prefer Bitcoin as a Long term investment  and Ripple, Cardano as a short term investment.all these three coin has bright future

Activity: 168
May 07, 2018, 02:51:32 AM
Everyone chooses their own tactics ) I like long-term investments . I invest IN top altcoins and just wait
Activity: 180
May 07, 2018, 02:51:08 AM
I always do short-term and long-term game. and in my opinion, if you are used to it will be a long time to know the right gap. when to buy and when to sell. if for risk, the short term is more risky. especially for new players. Because to do short-term trading game, we really have to know the right gap, to sell and buy.
Activity: 208
May 07, 2018, 02:46:51 AM
I prefer Long term because short term is very risky! I've tried short term and it's just few profits compared to long term in the long run, hodling coins for a year or two for a good coin would really give you guaranteed 100% to 1000% ROI.
Activity: 165
May 07, 2018, 02:44:34 AM
For long-term investment, I think that some relatively high-value cryptocurrencies are suitable for long-term investment. For short-term investments, you should choose some cryptocurrencies that are of lower value.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 02:39:58 AM
It all depends on the market situation and other factors . I have some tokens lying for 1-2 years . The other part for a quick trade
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 02:36:12 AM
going through both, long-term investments and short-term investments will reduce your risk from huge losses, for short-term investments will help you gain a profit to offset your long-term investment
Activity: 125
May 07, 2018, 02:31:41 AM
In my view, In this case I need a monthly profit so I prefer to use short-term investments like trading and wait for some Ico and even buy some tokens for small profit. And if you can predict the coin even though it is newer in the market and can have potential for become the next top Altcoin in half a year then you should invest for the short term if not the long-term investment is a good idea if you do not really know all about coins.
Activity: 173
Merit: 5
you will die with your own behavior
May 07, 2018, 02:20:39 AM
for the long term then invest only in coins that cost is high, so then the profit obtained will be much greater. However, if the short term investment then invested in coins that cost is small because it changes very quickly.

all profits are started from the amount of initial capital that we invest. it is not possible also if the capital we invested only slighty can earn a lot of profit. because if with large capital can certainly earn a big profit as well
Activity: 196
May 07, 2018, 02:19:28 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

with the current price of altcoin at this time you better invest in the long term and invest in altcoin which has a high price because I know the current price of Altcoin often up and down then it is better to invest in the long term and can get the maximum profit

Activity: 154
May 07, 2018, 02:12:49 AM
I actually also still learn a lot in trading. but currently has run both short and long term trading. For real short-term risk is more risky. Because we really must be smart in seeing opportunities. And must always faithfully check the price at any time. however, the profits can also be more, because every transaction always benefits. and if it is accumulated it will result more than in the long run.
Activity: 147
May 07, 2018, 02:06:32 AM
See if you like long-term or short-term investments. I personally prefer long-term investments, so I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are very suitable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
May 07, 2018, 02:04:39 AM
For the moment, i prefer short term investment. As Bitcoins and altcoins go easily down very fast. It is better to not be too greedy.
Activity: 94
May 07, 2018, 01:58:24 AM
You can invest both for a solid project you can invest in long term. Then you can flip other project and take a profit once u hit ur target. Unfortunately, because of my greed I don't take out my profit and regret later.
Activity: 24
May 06, 2018, 06:44:18 AM
I prefer long term if you are very busy working on your full time real job. But if you are a full time investor or a trader then you can go short term; since being full-time in crypto world was the best in monitoring all your investments to make good profit.
Activity: 121
May 05, 2018, 06:15:19 AM
Hold any of my coin for long term because of the fact that by holding coin for long you get good profit from it. Short term investment is majorly for the day traders and they are satisfy with any profit from it.
Activity: 70
May 05, 2018, 05:49:50 AM
I advise to go long term for coins like ETH and BTC, BCH, mid term for some known tokens and short term for new tokens and perspective startups like Bitupper and lots of others.
Pages:
Jump to: