Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 58. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 04:22:18 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
I think these coins (BTC, ETH & NEO) have a great investment for the long term. THESE coins (RIPPLE, NEM & DASH) for the short term investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
May 02, 2018, 04:18:51 PM
I think that those people who do not have experience in trading should buy coins for long-term storage. This can bring them a big profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 02, 2018, 04:17:42 PM
I risk very little because I use long-term investment as a way of earning, but this is about 14%  Grin
Activity: 150
May 02, 2018, 04:15:44 PM
I split my portfolio to 75% for long term holding and 25% for short time trading. The 25% cover my usual spending and keep me informed about news in the cryptocurrencies world.
I'm expecting a bigger profit from the 75% because i'm planning to hold for 2 years or maybe more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 04:10:26 PM
The patient is very important, a Long term is the best choice to make my profits
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
May 02, 2018, 04:01:55 PM
I still have a small capital to invest for a long time and sit waiting for the growth of coins. I prefer short-term trading, it does not bring a large profit for 1 time, but it allows to increase the capital up to 30-40% per month.
If it could be guaranteed to receive these 30-40 percent a month, then everyone would do it. But in reality, there is only a distribution of profit between market participants. Distributed profit that is generated by the growth of the entire market. Therefore, there is not much difference between long-term investment and short-term (except for commission for committing actions).
PSL
Activity: 166
May 02, 2018, 03:56:39 PM
I am more into the long run because we can get the maximal benefits, with our long-term pick, for short-term investment we will end up with big losses of your future investment today will be the best and final decision you ever made

I fully agree with your position. Only long-term investments can make a really serious profit. And the best method of investing is to buy different cryptocurrencies in certain proportions, regardless of the rates of these coins today.
Activity: 84
May 02, 2018, 03:42:37 PM
I prefer long-term investments, as it is safer, though less profitable. Especially in recent days, observing the situation in the market, I understand that I lose a lot, because I do not trade on the stock exchange.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 02, 2018, 03:32:28 PM
Much depends on how much serious money you want to invest and what risks you will be able to withstand, because today many projects do not pay the money and many projects are just awful with people. Therefore, you need to take a very serious approach to the analysis of projects.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
May 02, 2018, 03:31:04 PM
Most of my portfolio gains in the long run, short-term trading causes me to lose
we are in different, in short term i gain so much ,, but like what i have been made in one of my coin i set it in long term till now i didnt know when it will become higher or is there a chance that it will become higher. i dont know but it is all depends on your technique patience and budget as well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
May 02, 2018, 03:28:52 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I am concentrating on long term since short term or day to day trading takes a lot of resources from me.
And long term takes fewer resources and is more profitable for me.
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 03:24:53 PM
It's hard to say, sometimes you are planning for a short term investment but the market decides otherwise by going bearish.  You then have to wait until the market is bullish again and it could turn into a long term investment.
Activity: 322
May 02, 2018, 02:54:43 PM
Usually I allocate my money, paying attention to both short-term and long-term investments. Indeed, with the right investment of money, both these options are able to make a profit. I kept different coins, I need to decentralize my portfolio.
Activity: 182
May 02, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
According to me My invest will go 60% to longterm and 40% will go to short term. It’s all depends on the Altcoin which we invest. Some coins are ment short term and some coins for long term.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
May 02, 2018, 02:49:04 PM
I looked up on my altcoins for long term holdings, they say that the more you hold an altcoin, the more it becomes valuable, if you sell it immediately, you will missed the chance to sell it on high value.
Activity: 308
May 02, 2018, 02:47:47 PM
Today I use mainly long-term investments. Because the market confirms long-term growth opportunities, including several current strategies that investors should necessarily examine before transferring their money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 02, 2018, 11:25:36 AM
I think both have advantages and disadvantages of each, but I recommend choosing both. I usually divide investment capital, 50% long term and 50% short term. because the trading cryptocurency graph is very fluctuating so to grab the safe it in my opinion.
I agree with you. In this case, you can invest for a long time, and the asset will grow right after you have invested. You can quickly make a profit, although invested for a long time.
p.s. I prefer a long-term investment. I like to look for projects that will survive in the future.
Activity: 266
May 02, 2018, 11:15:51 AM
It depends upon the coin I am holding..coins like bitcoin ethereum are the coins good for the long term purpose..but as the coins like ripple I would like to sell as soon as I get profit in it..so it depends upon that particular coin
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 11:12:36 AM
Long-term investment is better for me because it does not require full involvement in the process and is not as nervous as trading  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 08:35:07 AM
Now I focus on long-term investments in the crypto market. Although I believe that a reasonable solution will be and various short-term investments. Now the stock market is active, so you can earn money on the movements of quotes.
Pages:
Jump to: