Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 62. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 05:18:56 AM
I'm interested in the long term, because in the long term we can think about what we will do without hasty, including investing, and prepared several strategies should investors should know very well if he would invest and When he will get the profit
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
April 27, 2018, 05:01:24 AM
I have three separate parts in my portfolio:
- long-term
- short-term
- untouchable assets

long-term are assets which I believe very strong and I can only sell them when they are pumped — only to buy more later

short term is speculative actives, coins, which I'm not so sure in long-term but there is huge hype around them

and untouchable coins usually are microcap coins on small exchanges which aren't performed on TradingView (and it's difficult to control their graphs)
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 04:48:33 AM
I have put more emphasis on long-term investment in the crypto-currency market in advance, but now I think that the short-term investment is reasonable. the stock market is very lively because instant movements gain more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 04:47:56 AM
At the present time, when I have fatal missing time, I prefer to only keep coins for a long period, and sometimes if there is time, then engaged in trade
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
April 27, 2018, 04:46:37 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
Of course if you want to invest long-term you can choose some crypto coin like Bitcoin and Ethereum, and if you want to invest short term you can choose some crypto coin like altcoin, dogecoin, litecoin. of course, long-term investments and short will certainly be profitable in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
April 27, 2018, 04:39:11 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

it is better to hold your coins for long term. with a long term, it is means you have more chance to sell your coins at the higher price.
if you hold it for short time, it cannot guarantee that you will sell it higher than you buy it.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
April 27, 2018, 03:18:32 AM
I try to combine both of these strategies! Each has its pros and cons, but everything is decided by the situation! In my opinion, correctly combine to get the maximum profit with minimal risk!
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 27, 2018, 03:15:50 AM
I tried to trade for a short time in the fall of 2017.
I lost 40% of my deposit inBTC, although in dollars I made + 50%.
I realized that for me a better long term
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
April 26, 2018, 07:44:46 PM
It depends on the hand. If you have good token or coin you shodul be long term but you want flip  you choose short term
Activity: 336
April 26, 2018, 07:41:17 PM

Long term investment and short term investment are both profitable because the coins in the market has different potential and if you are planning to earn more profit then you can invest on bitcoins which is goof for long term investment since the market is volatile.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
April 26, 2018, 07:33:56 PM
I for myself have chosen both that and another! The fact is that for a long investment I choose certain coins in which I believe! And for day trading I use coins that can bring quick profits here and now
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 07:33:34 PM
long-term gains more. but it also varies from project to project. it is impossible to say the same for all of them.
Activity: 162
April 26, 2018, 07:27:04 PM
In my opinion, long term hold of alts are better. because of higher profit You just need to target a specific price and sell it. However, you can also allocate some funds for scalping or swing trades. I do that when I am in the mood for trading.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 07:25:56 PM
I like to trade both ways according to the situation of the market when the market is in a favor of day trading I like to trading Short term and when the market is in a favor of long term trading I like to hold coin for the long term and enjoy good profit doing that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 07:24:17 PM
I think, investing in bitcoin will be more profitable for the long term and rightfully invested in bitcoin is for the long term because it will get more profit than short investment
Activity: 367
April 26, 2018, 07:22:45 PM
I think that investing for a long time is quite the right move, because when trading on the exchange, the chance of an error greatly increases because of what you are more likely to lose your money!
Activity: 129
April 26, 2018, 07:05:33 PM
Long term is for those people who are willing to wait, they have the attitude of waiting patiently. For short term, I still seeing positivity but I think if we really want to gain then choose to risk.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
April 26, 2018, 06:27:24 PM

I do not know how to trade short term, so I bet on long-term investments in such coins as ETH BTC DASH MONERO etc.

I think this is the best way to start. Long term holding can never be bad if you pick the right coins. With the time you will learn yourself which coins are suitable for short term and under what circumstances.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 06:24:38 PM
Sold nearly all of my portfolio for the time being but planning on reinvesting again once market comes back down, either way I made a nice profit so if it never happens it's still fine. If it does great I'm back in.
Activity: 44
April 26, 2018, 06:22:23 PM
I can not win in two ways, but I have gained some painful experience, but I am going to win a little more patience. I have to be lucky  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: