Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 61. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
April 28, 2018, 11:47:43 AM
I think u need to combination of short and long term, if u do one good strategy with short term and long it would be much better than to use one of them.

Totally agree, most people do not even care about their strategy and they end up losing a lot of money because they only focus on "buying some coins".. Maybe, short term is the best option after all, well, at least for me.

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 11:41:55 AM
If you study the past investment method by those who have gained much in the past year you will see that they are mostly long term investors who bought crypto at a low price and leaving it for a long time and at then are able to earn much profit due to high price of crypto within a long time in the future.

Investing crypto is a good option because you don't need to worry if there's a fluctuation happens in  the market and you don't need to check the pr ice daily of your invested crypto.

I still believe that long term is panic free and more profitable investment unlike short term investment which is very hassle because you need to check the price constantly for you to sell once the price increases.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 11:38:32 AM
I think u need to combination of short and long term, if u do one good strategy with short term and long it would be much better than to use one of them.
Activity: 182
April 28, 2018, 11:34:45 AM
If you study the past investment method by those who have gained much in the past year you will see that they are mostly long term investors who bought crypto at a low price and leaving it for a long time and at then are able to earn much profit due to high price of crypto within a long time in the future.

Investing crypto is a good option because you don't need to worry if there's a fluctuation happens in  the market and you don't need to check the pr ice daily of your invested crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 11:33:04 AM
Sometimes long-term investments bring much more profit than daily trading. But if the market falls, long-term investments can make you a beggar.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
April 28, 2018, 11:29:52 AM
Activity: 98
April 28, 2018, 11:29:34 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

for cheaper crypto i must prefer in long term because mostly cheap crypto are newly introduce in the market and it need a lot of time to position in the market to be known by investors.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
April 28, 2018, 11:29:01 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

100% longterm, because there are 2 reasons:
1) tax in many contries in the 1st year
2) the cryptoworld is young and the projects need time to establish their ideas and solutions. So i sleep 2,3 or 5 years and come back to sell ;-).
Activity: 133
April 27, 2018, 06:59:18 PM
I prefer to do longterm trading, I am sure it is more advantageous because if only shortterm trading then we can not gain the maximum profit
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
April 27, 2018, 06:42:48 PM
I think long term and short term investment are both same.
Longterm invest took a month or a year to gey good profit. But lesser risk. While shorterm almost everyday you earn profit but too risky.
April 27, 2018, 06:10:51 PM
what I am trying to do is 60% for long-term investment that I choose some potential coins such as Bitcoin Ethereum and NEO. and 40% for short-term investments for high-interest altcoins including Cardano, Ripple, Litecoin and EOS.
Activity: 163
April 27, 2018, 05:42:16 PM
Long term – Bitcoin and Ethereum. I mean, does this really need any explanation? They are incredibly stable, low-risk/low-profit opportunities.
Short term – loads and loads of altcoins. Seriously, I invest in many things. I feel like I'm addicted to crypto trading. Hate me all you want, but I've managed to make a few GREAT decisions along the way.
Activity: 154
April 27, 2018, 01:46:12 PM
333 members and growing! www.bitcoinb.io

900 Million coins being offered in Pre-sale
Minimum participants 100.
Maximum investment per person $500.
For a $500 investment you will receive 5 000 000 coins. (airdrop participants will receive 5000)
Must have belief in the project and wish to hold long term. Founding members cannot participate in Pre-sale.
At this point ICO will have a cap of $500 per person for 500 000 coins or less.

What the funds will go towards.
-Organisation to reach ICO (Price of presale at least 10x cheaper than ICO price)
-Creating genesis node of server
-Configuring coin from digibyte fork
-Android application/ wallet
-Block explorer
-Improvement to current rewards bounty software
-Marketing
-Testnet
-Mining pools including community mining pool
-Airdrop ready and airdrop rewards ready
-Portal site
-Growing community and creating community branches
-Content
-Progression

Official thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32310300
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 12:57:57 PM
I think she used to be strong, now it's a different time and everything changes. With each time, everything happens, only somewhere sad, but somewhere positive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
April 27, 2018, 07:53:15 AM
in February last year , the price of eth is $10 , i bought some . at the end of March it was $50 , and in early April its price dropped to $44 , i sold all of ether . i regret it . now , i choose long-term investments .
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
April 27, 2018, 07:38:53 AM
I prefer long term because it is has a lot of profits than short term so whenever you hold bitcoin and ethereum keep hold to it and wait for it to grown then sell it whenever you feel it

You need to understand that long term doesn't always mean bigger profits. I am saying this out of my own experience. I invested in some alts in 2012 and held on to them when they were up 1,000% in an year. But after a few months, these coins started crashing and in the end they became completely worthless.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 27, 2018, 07:34:09 AM
I think long-term trading is the best and the safest investment in crypto market because you will never miss the opportunities if you hold promising coins. Short term trading is not very profitable because you only earn 10% to 100%. You will earn more than 1000% if long-term . ETH in Jan. 2016 = $ 2,12 and Today over $ 650 !! Any questions  Grin
Activity: 392
April 27, 2018, 05:38:41 AM
I prefer long term because it is has a lot of profits than short term so whenever you hold bitcoin and ethereum keep hold to it and wait for it to grown then sell it whenever you feel it
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 27, 2018, 05:34:00 AM

I'm not using short term gain or investment. Because i believed that long term investment is enough to gain more profit and i trustly recommend to all investor to used long term investment. I put 100% for just in long term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 05:24:38 AM
Long term investments are interestign and probably profitable. Looking on tendention of crypto price i can say that in 10 years crypto would be very expensive but from other side, everything can end right now and short term would be better in this case.
Pages:
Jump to: