Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 75. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 02:36:28 AM
If you prefer long term you should try BTC and ETH. But if you prefer short term you should try altcoins. It depends  on you, if you prefer fast earnings go short term and try altcoins. But if you prefer more big earnings but takes a long period of time go long term and try BTC. Its both good because these coins are profitable.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 02:35:41 AM
I prefer long-term investments, although this is less profitable than trading on the exchange, but it is more secure.
Activity: 252
April 18, 2018, 02:35:30 AM
i chosen long time,it is very difficult to trade short term,it need more exp about cypto and many information,i buy and hold for9-19 month for btc and eth,when i buy ico i will hold till they complete roadmaps,i beleive the future of crypto
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 18, 2018, 02:34:08 AM
You have to be both short term and long term trader. For long term- Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best and for short term, UTK, Waves, Ripple, Aion, TPAY can be better coins for investment.

I agree that these are very good coins (Waves, Ripple, Aion, TPAY). But I only look at Waves for a long time, I'm sure his price is above $ 100.
Activity: 220
April 18, 2018, 02:29:01 AM
I prefer long-term investments, because of greater profits, and I'm sure the new coin will be pumped up and ever-increasing as well as increased investment.  Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 02:22:39 AM
short term will be one of the best because we minimize the risk of loss and surely it can be one of the advantages, for a long term will definitely provide profit but we must know the potential of the best coins that will hold in the long term.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 02:20:51 AM
I have more than 70% of my portfolio long term holds or investments. I dont bother to hold them for one or two years simply because I am sure that they will be great and also price will increase.. 30% is for active trading. The gains I am making in active trading I am reinvesting back into crypto and this goes on and on. Sometimes I take profits at intervals as well, all depends on the strategy you wish to use
Activity: 9
April 18, 2018, 02:20:28 AM
long is better for sure. tried short term and the risk is so much higher, and tbh the profit is rather small.
Activity: 420
April 18, 2018, 02:05:09 AM
You are able to attempt both of them to different coins, each coin has different style of trade, hold the coins for a long term investment and buy a short term coins to earn daily profit.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 02:01:33 AM
I prefer investing for long term because I don't have much time for daily trading due to I am currently employed and a little busy at my work. At the same time participating in some bounty campaign. Also, I am new in trading and I believed it is risky doing the same compare to long term.
Activity: 172
April 18, 2018, 01:56:39 AM
I think BTC,ETH,XRP are good to hold long term.Other Altcoin are good to hold short term.like XVG,TRX,ADA...etc 
But short term risky.Long term is great.We can earn big profit in long term.My recommend is long term holding.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 01:24:00 AM
70% of my deposit is a long-term investment, 30% is trading
and even when the main coins fall I trade for a decline of this coins  Cheesy and make short term profit.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 01:22:11 AM
i prefer long term investment ,i am  buying ethereum and bitcoin top 10 for long term investment because there are good  ,didn't see the short time price ,we must see years later ,there will be much more profits.
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 01:18:05 AM
Now is the most difficult time. Whether it is long-term or short-term, it is a period of confusion. It is at a loss, the price trend is very uncertain, and the market information is also contradictory. This is a very difficult time.
Activity: 218
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
April 18, 2018, 01:05:50 AM
Long term is the best compare to short term you cant see how good is the coins you are handling. There is a big advantages in long term more specialy in a good platform and team. In long term you can you can patiently wait then price to up and wait for a goof chance to sell your coins for a good profit you want.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
April 17, 2018, 11:19:59 PM
i do focus on long term benefits mostly but there are some oppertunities you need to avail in short term, the cnclusion is when the price of any strong coin falls just hold the coin and wait till it rises again
Just make sure that this coin is a potential one so thisbis more applicable to be the short term and this is also to be where in you have to be chosen for.
Activity: 84
April 17, 2018, 11:17:02 PM
Bitcoin, Ethereum  - long-term, and alts - short-term.  What do you think, mlm coins - for long-term?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
April 17, 2018, 11:08:31 PM
My portfolio is 80% invested with a long term of 2 to 3 years I will hold a coin that I think has a good future like BTC, ETH and ADA. because the profits will be much larger with the daily because I invest the fund from the money that if lost I will never feel lost on the money.
Activity: 210
April 17, 2018, 10:56:09 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

personally, I think long term is better because we are getting profit, and with us choose long term because for short-term investment our investment will end with big loss and future of your investment today ,;
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 10:50:46 PM
My strategy is to hold coins whose prices are still cheap and trading by utilizing bitcoin fluctuations. My opinion is that the price increase that can be doing by new coins may not be able to doing again by bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: