Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 77. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 03:43:35 AM
Hold any of my coin for long term because of the fact that by holding coin for long you get good profit from it. Short term investment is majorly for the day traders and they are satisfy with any profit from it, but for me long term is the best because you can get considerable amount of profit over a period of time .
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
April 17, 2018, 03:38:31 AM
its depend on token, one will take month to get 5x but another token need 5 years to mae 5x
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 03:36:52 AM
for me it defend on situation, if you hold any coin or token that still on progres on their roadmap, so keep that coin or token for long term until they have finished their roadmap and launch their fully platform they offer, the other side for short term, i choose bitcoin or etherium.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
April 17, 2018, 03:34:23 AM
its hard to predict cryptos in terms of short term but its for sure even impossible to predict it in the longterm run! So you see if the is bull market everyone predicts price which are astronomical and in the beaar market its the way aorund, you see "
Activity: 196
April 17, 2018, 03:32:03 AM
Both terms are good, but it is depend on people what they want terms. I believe people decide whether to have a short term or long term investment based on their capacity like if the person has enough funds for long term purposes better is the long terms

But for me i am choosing long term over short term cause is more good to do, because if we will choose long term it will be more nice for us because i am sure that we can make more money with that, and just like holding our bitcoin for long term that is very great because i am sure that the value of bitcoin is we will rise very high and we can make many profit by long term.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 17, 2018, 03:26:15 AM
Long term is for HODLers, and short term is for traders, they're different. If you are not good at trade, you should HODL, it's a good and easy way to secure your funds and earn profit. Just keep your head cold when price get low.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 03:16:14 AM
I am targeting for cut loss is 15% and we have to strict into it, because if you get loose it then someday you cannot control yourself. It important to stick into our own plan. Depend on the coins, there are coins good for short term and coins for long term.
Activity: 154
April 17, 2018, 03:13:13 AM
Both had advantages and disadvantages. For my opinion, it is better to choose long term because it will gain more than the short term. Many risk takers choosing long term period because they know that it can benefit them bigger. You are having investment not to sell it immediately instead of holding it and earn from it.
,,,I agreed with your statement, because that's not impossible in reality and it always depends on us if choose for longterm or for shorterm.
Activity: 336
April 17, 2018, 03:04:31 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
the long-term risk is certainly larger than the short-term. because the situation cannot be assessed for now. so the risks it receives are unpredictable, but seeing such a bumpy market is risky for the long term.
Activity: 14
April 17, 2018, 03:04:04 AM
I play only in the long term. I thing that more luck is needed to play short. Currently I choose innovative projects which presents some real value. Good example may be Nebula Network, decentralized storage cloud with rock stable rate thanks to emission mechanism tied to their supply. I thing it may be something great and change crypto market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 02:59:59 AM
Of course, long-term investment is much easier than trading, since you do not need to be fully involved in the process, you do not have to worry too much, and also you can deal with other things  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 17, 2018, 02:57:21 AM
About 80 percent of my investment is long - term. This is the safest way to earn money.

As for me, long-term investments are also much better. They give more profits. You can see when the market has some difficulties, the time for holding your coins has come. Better hodl your crypto.
Activity: 1
April 14, 2018, 03:26:02 PM
A coin is appreciated in this 2018 that I know. Have you heard about Marinecoin yet? Marinecoin With a total supply of over 9 billion coins. Marinecoin is time tested 2014 and now MTC will fair distribution it to the community. it has cost $ 1.29. Currently, Marinecoin is running beta and using artificial intelligence to distribute 20000 MTC daily. The new Marinecoin will not depend on dev as 2014, instead the community will create the value of the MTC. advertising proof. marinecoin.in
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
April 14, 2018, 02:22:25 PM
I don't think I am handling my portfolio any how just that I make sure that the coins I have decided to hold for long time is there as those for short term. For the altcoin I got from airdrop planned holding them for as long as the coin exist.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 14, 2018, 02:16:59 PM
I prefer long-term investments. They give a much greater profit. This approach also reduces speculation on the market. Long term is always going to be the most perfect thing that you can do. Short term is just for all those people who want to make as much profit as possible.Yes .... I still prefer long term, seriously .. It is much more profitable, and safe.
Activity: 120
April 14, 2018, 02:15:24 PM
Long term can give you a high return of you investment but it will take years.  Short term is a quick  return in a lower percentage.  However, in altcoins, there are some that can give you a very high percentage of ROI in a short span of time.

You can also add that a long-term contract is suitable for people who have a lot of extra money. And those who have means little in long-term contracts, the way ordered. It's silly to expect a few years to get a profit with a couple hundred.
Activity: 182
April 14, 2018, 02:11:30 PM
Basically i think it would be better to invest on a long-term basis because short-term fluctuations, speculation, panic and commissions can lead to loss. When we look at the examples in the past, we have witnessed that many coins multiply in the long run.
Activity: 168
April 14, 2018, 10:32:39 AM
Long term is hodling your coins in a long period of time and short term is hodling your coin in a short period of time it is good to hodl for a long term rather than hodling in short period of time because you will earn big in long term rather than in short term  in long tern you will just hodl your coin and wait for long time for the price to get high in short term if you want to sell you coins right away, you can sell it already no specific price or you do not have a target price to sell it but in lobg term you have a target or goal in selling it.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 09:55:41 AM
The long-term or short term depends on the market situation. In the long run, it is usually the best choice to earn high profits, but some coins go up rapidly in the short run, and then I do sales.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
April 14, 2018, 08:03:46 AM
My opinion is that now the market will continue to not very stable situation, I expect any significant growth only closer to the end of this year. If you plan to sell your assets closer to the end of the year, you can now buy.
Pages:
Jump to: