Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 22. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 08:56:21 AM
Depends on your position within this industry, how much you have invested and the lens you are using to view crypto/blockchain.

If you own or work for a crypto project, then of course the current market is uncomfortable, yet being scared is not justified in my opinion as the market has experienced similar downturns in the past, so my advice to everyone is to stay put and to see how things pan out.

If you have invested a substantial amount, then I can understand why some people are scared owing to their portfolios being in a sad state, but that is another topic in itself - why investing more than you can afford to lose is problematic.

Last but not least, viewing the market with a long term lens can be the difference between being scared or calm and composed.

Rafael Dunn
Community Manager
Energi Mine

Website - https://energitoken.com/
Telegram - http://t.me/energitoken
Twitter - https://twitter.com/EnergiMine
Medium - https://medium.com/energitokennews
Reddit -   https://www.reddit.com/r/EnergiToken/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/energi.token/?hl=en
ANN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-energitoken-worlds-first-reward-token-for-energy-efficiency-4629116
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 15, 2018, 08:45:28 AM
The only person that will scare of bitcoin at this moment is the person that only want to make money from bitcoin and run. Because blockchain and crypto-currency markets are still good investments, so you don't have to do anything right now, you just have to keep them.

actually those who scare are people who want to buy bitcoin too, but they make negative news so the price drops, so they can buy it at a low price. that is why don't easily believe negative news
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 08:36:25 AM
A little scared, after all, the market is very low, losing a lot of money, I think it will be very scary for novices. After all, encryption has dropped a lot. It is estimated that it will not be accepted. However, some veterans. Estimated that it has no effect.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 08:33:24 AM
I am not scared anymore. i just accept what is going on and I know that in several months ETH price will be back to 500.
 It is a period we have to overcome, nothing more.
Activity: 180
August 15, 2018, 08:31:37 AM
a market that is currently experiencing a sharp decline so many people are scared, this makes a bad impact if there is no immediate change.
for now, it is best to look at market conditions and not interfere in investing or you will experience huge losses, how not the previous assets were very large then dropped very sharply like nothing was very sad
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 08:29:45 AM
I think the crypto market is experiencing a similar pattern as the previous years when it started. A slow rise and fall of prices during the early and mid part of the year and a steep rise at the end. I would start getting afraid when during the fourth quarter of this year and still the prices is in the dip.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 08:28:33 AM
Even with the current situation of cryptocurrency, I am not scared but I am taking the opportunity to buy my desired coin at low price and holding them till when the market will recover fully from the bear because I believe when the bull run starts, the price of most cryto will also rise very high and when I sell, I will earn make reasonable profit.
Activity: 173
August 15, 2018, 08:27:48 AM
To be sincerely speaking, looking at the market is making more than scared.  But I think as an investor in ETH,  I have to be boldly optimistic in this kind of situation the crypto market finds itself. I have been longing for increase in ETH as a whole so that I can sell some of it because I'm in dire need of cash but I don't want to run into debt at all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 08:27:09 AM
Despite the fact that the market fluctuates, this is not necessary because the market will soon grow up and leave behind the apple!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 08:25:09 AM
No I'm not afraid on what is happening in the market, with all the positive news that I'm reading such as the news regarding the NYSE, I think the price would be a good steal to start to accumulate bitcoin and other altcoins in the top coinmarketcap.

Instead of scaring, better to look for an option on how to earn in crypto even if the market is fall. Hold and you would get be surprise that the price will spike back.
Activity: 72
August 15, 2018, 08:21:59 AM
Many people have given up on this market because its bear market is very long, rather than simply a few months like the stock market, which takes at least 2 years or more to recover. This is a high-risk, high-reward market that is very attractive.
Activity: 352
August 15, 2018, 08:20:50 AM
No iam not scared because this ups and downs are common in the crypto market. We all know the market strategy once the dip is occur means again there is a pump happens. But the pump is not in high level little by little it will increase and finally then it will touch the massive growth. Just hold the coin and wait for the market to recover. Patience and holding will help you to take the more profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 08:17:17 AM
Market is very bloody,  I have lost so much in dollar terms but I am confident that the reversal of this bearish trend in the Cryptocurrency market will change my present loss!  The price of the Cryptocurrency is already changing as at this morning.
Activity: 462
August 15, 2018, 08:15:00 AM
Yes, the market is very low today, but there are also troubles on fiat markets, when investors tend to cash out and capitalization is shortening. No time to worry yet.
copper member
Activity: 132
August 15, 2018, 08:10:18 AM
In my opinion if we have fear about crypto than we should not be in crypto. There are always ups and down in the market and regarding crypto investment we need to keep patience as fear or panic will only worsen the situation and we will end up taking wrong decision. Market will definitely improve.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
August 15, 2018, 07:52:58 AM
if you are telling me , yes i'm scared with current market situations.
There's a bad situation as well on late july - august or september if i recall correctly. But i think this time is more worst than before (Hope it will recover as soon as possible)
Activity: 773
August 15, 2018, 07:49:01 AM
Some experts say that all the hamsters are shaken out, but there will still be a price to fall, so that it would be quite cheap to go to the funds. In general, we are waiting for the year 2019.
Activity: 308
August 15, 2018, 07:46:35 AM
I'm not scared about the correction, but a little bit disappointed, wish I entered this market earlier...
Activity: 406
August 15, 2018, 07:41:52 AM
The situation is not easy right today, but you do not have be desperate, an experienced trader can take benefit even from shorting on the falling market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
August 15, 2018, 07:38:47 AM
An experienced trader can earn in a falling market. Do not need to be afraid of anything, now is just the time that frightens weak hands. Now those investors who will hold out, that's it they will get a good profit! need to wait and everything will be fine!

Yes, those experienced traders are earning no matter where the market goes because they have a plan and exactly have a buy and sell price that would help them decide to have a rational mind when trading. They can short the market if they want to and according to some traders, it is easier to short the market because when it falls down, it is fast and takes sometime to go back up.

To be honest, yes. I did not expect that ETH will fall in price so much. Almost all tokens fell in price and it's terrible. This greatly changes the amount on my wallet. It remains only to wait for the increase.

Well, we are humans so it is just natural for us to be afraid. I am also a bit hesitant now of the market but then seeing the recovery after the dump, there will always be buyers out there willing to push the price higher. It is just a hiccup before the bull run. Knowing that there is anticipated announcement about ETF next month. This should be exciting.
Pages:
Jump to: