Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 23. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 07:32:35 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

One thing about me is that before I invest my money in any sort of investment, I make up my mind to take whatever that happens. I already know that investments are a very risky thing to do, so if you’re going for it, make sure you’re doing so with money that you’re ready to lose, cause anything can happen. Some people are fond putting their hopes in this sort of thing and believing that it must yield profit, they forget that there are risks involved in every sort of investment. Only invest what you can afford to lose, that’s what I can say.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 10:06:07 AM
An experienced trader can earn in a falling market. Do not need to be afraid of anything, now is just the time that frightens weak hands. Now those investors who will hold out, that's it they will get a good profit! need to wait and everything will be fine!
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
August 14, 2018, 10:04:30 AM
To be honest, yes. I did not expect that ETH will fall in price so much. Almost all tokens fell in price and it's terrible. This greatly changes the amount on my wallet. It remains only to wait for the increase.
This is confidential for us so my strategy in this bear trend I rather to hodl my tokens or coin and not to be greedy in terms of selling which it can affect our decisions. I'm scared to loss all my reward tokens that I hodl for a long time.
Activity: 27
August 14, 2018, 09:58:11 AM
scary. Every morning, prices fall sharply. No tendency to stop the laiji, really a bad thing. Everyone panicked and sold off
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 09:55:23 AM
no. why am I afraid? because of the decrease in the market? it's natural that happen. Remember that you are in the area of ​​currencies. That's really the pain of money. will decrease and increase.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
August 14, 2018, 09:48:28 AM
To be honest, yes. I did not expect that ETH will fall in price so much. Almost all tokens fell in price and it's terrible. This greatly changes the amount on my wallet. It remains only to wait for the increase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 09:40:30 AM
Currently I am very scared because the market is falling extremely deep. The penny I am holding may have made me lose 50% of the existing capital but I do not know what to sell now and I expect that the last This year the school will recover
why should you be afraid of the current market conditions, this is a natural thing and need not be feared. just be patient and pray that all can recover. fear will only hurt ourselves and can lose everything because our minds panic.
Activity: 57
August 14, 2018, 09:32:21 AM
Recently, the market is bad. I believe everything would return back to normal. On the contrary of Apple. Apple is a huge Production Tech. number 1 in the USA. So, we shouldn't compare Apple to Cryptocurrency Market.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 14, 2018, 09:26:41 AM
Currently I am very scared because the market is falling extremely deep. The penny I am holding may have made me lose 50% of the existing capital but I do not know what to sell now and I expect that the last This year the school will recover
Activity: 238
August 14, 2018, 09:07:55 AM
The only person that will scare of bitcoin at this moment is the person that only want to make money from bitcoin and run. Because blockchain and crypto-currency markets are still good investments, so you don't have to do anything right now, you just have to keep them.
Activity: 154
August 14, 2018, 09:03:43 AM
I do not understand why such a negative excitement around the market? Yes there was a correction, there were unreal conditions for trade. But there is a recession. Why does everyone think that the market will be bent? I, for one, am sure that soon everything will fall into place.
Activity: 238
August 14, 2018, 08:57:53 AM
oh my god. $ 50 is hard to come by but $ 100 or $ 150 can happen, the market is down trending and investors are scared and panicked and want to sell all the coins holding
Activity: 264
August 14, 2018, 08:56:09 AM
Im not scared at all hope to see it recovering in the nearest future, but its time to buy in also, so check out the charts and et some x5 potential coins
Activity: 17
August 14, 2018, 08:53:55 AM
of course no. i am a invester, so i don't care the market at the moment. and if i am a trader, i am not also  scared, because, when the market down, it is time i buy btc or altcoin. don't wait when the market normal, at time, you don't earn money through it
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
August 14, 2018, 08:48:40 AM
In any case, it's a little scary to look at the falling market, especially when you have large savings in the cryptocurrency. Let's hope for the same rapid growth. However, you do not need to be greedy, and to think about peak values too
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 01:11:20 PM
At first yes I am scared but as soon as I got familiar with the conditions, I am not so scared anymore. When the market going down, it may give us a chance to start investing. As long as we pick the good coins, we could get profit someday.
Activity: 112
August 10, 2018, 01:09:28 PM
why we need to scared? You realized that many powerful investor in the crypto and they too smart to lose their money they invest with. When the market down its just natural for trading market. Crypto world just need more time to attract more powerful invetors.
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 01:08:11 PM
Yes, I look at the market and see that it continues to fall, and I'm afraid that this fall will lead to the collapse of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
August 10, 2018, 01:02:40 PM
I’m not scared to what I see in the market now because I know everything in this business have a conflicts that they encounter and the sudden changes of the business environment is a normal scenario.
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 10, 2018, 11:16:24 AM
It is very difficult to predict the future and whether it will be from this and the fear of most users of cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: