Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 2. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 04:30:12 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Govermnents are implementing blockchain technologies widely. It may be bad for several major cryptos, but take a look at new projects. Of cource, not all of them will become great, but potential is almost endless. We live in web 3.0 era and it is only the beginning. When the world will be hit by another crisis, it will not affect crypto market and it will be growing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 03:57:06 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

I am scared of people, who keep on threading about XRP leadership. Of cource, there is small chance for it to become major player, but this chance is too small. ETH will definetely recover and give one more bump to the ICO market. All we need is not to miss this opportunity.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 10:20:35 AM
Honestly, I like your optimism. It's a good thing to have an optimism in this crypto investment.
That's true that investing here has a risk but it's also a potential investment; everything has a risk, right?
If we have a patience and we do all of the activity well, the results will not betray the process.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 09:24:34 AM
Yes it is true that right now the current market situation is very scary. and i am not the only one who scared of current market situation many Bitcoin users are afraid of this situation.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
https://www.snbtoken.io/
September 23, 2018, 09:22:55 AM
Why we must scarred if we just hold some token from bounty program..i think we just stay and hold it..and then wait untill finished blood bath market will be done...but i dnt know when it will finish..just wait and look another bounty program
Activity: 406
September 23, 2018, 09:02:13 AM
Hi, everybody. I agree, now is not the easiest time in the market. But I do not want to once again tune yourself to the negative. The fact is that market volatility is normal and the correction is also normal. You just have to be patient and wait for the market to turn green.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 23, 2018, 08:53:02 AM
When now you look at the market you want to cry bitter tears .. I was afraid when I was a beginner .. And now I suffer all gritting my teeth

You don't have to cry at all if you completely knows what is happening in the market, because those who cries are the ones who doesn't even know about cryptocurrency that there is a bearish trend every single year and they have to hodl or buy in the dip moments to make it as an advantage. You are just creating your own ghost and scaring yourself out of it, it is pathetic. Looking at the market right now is not scary at all, it is disappointing at some point yet I'm not losing my hope for the bullish trend to come near as the days passed by.

Because if you are going to be scared then you can't help yourself, there is no one who is going to help you, you are alone mourning your lose because you are naïve about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 08:40:31 AM
That situation is normal only in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 08:12:29 AM
Yes i little bit scared when i look my balance decreased more than 50% and i dont know when this market will bull run again. But by looking in to market cap of crypto that very small compared with stocks market, i still have hope that my balance will going up again. Future of crypto just began and will be huge market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 01:31:52 PM
Of course I feel scared. But I know that fear only makes me lose more money. That's why I try to control my emotions. At that time, my analytical skills would be better and I would get the profit I wanted.
Never get scared the market will still have its time to prospering, being too worried will not lead in a good way so better get busy doing other worthy stuff like researching ICO, bearish market will soon to end.
Activity: 378
September 21, 2018, 01:24:09 PM
Of course I feel scared. But I know that fear only makes me lose more money. That's why I try to control my emotions. At that time, my analytical skills would be better and I would get the profit I wanted.
Activity: 784
September 21, 2018, 01:19:53 PM
I think cryptocurrencies are a very promising industry and therefore investing in cryptocurrencies is still a good idea.
not only promising but very many benefits for life if people want to join here. if we join the crypto world, investment is mandatory for us. because here our goal is to get profits by investing.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
September 21, 2018, 01:15:32 PM
I think cryptocurrencies are a very promising industry and therefore investing in cryptocurrencies is still a good idea.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 05:45:21 PM
It is very interesting guys will the cryptocurrency market fall again this week or next week when the futures will close? Or maybe we will fall both this and next week? Anyway I wait for Bitcoin price at 5200-5400$.
September 19, 2018, 06:38:03 PM
It is necessary to remember that this is a crypto-currency market and it differs from all other financial markets. The market is easily manipulated by large volumes, which means that little depends on you. To be frightened of any changes precisely it is not necessary, even if they very negative. However, you must always have a plan for any case.
Activity: 413
September 19, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
I also see the prospect of this market. It really develops and spreads. Falls always occur, so do not panic.

Panic cannot be prevented since people continues to read non sense articles, particular on social media break out. We shouldn't be listening to this fud around us, but most people are prone to the mind blowing fake news. Just believe the market will recover in an exact time, be patience and trust cryptocurrency.
Merit: 11
September 19, 2018, 06:11:51 PM
Today it is looks like someone prepare market to big move. I think this move will continue downtrend. Market today went down and up with sharp price movement.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 09:00:23 AM
I also see the prospect of this market. It really develops and spreads. Falls always occur, so do not panic.
Although market is on dump but I'm still believe there will be a good potential to bounceback , yes I'm also worried but its just a technology in crypto which is a decentralized. It depends on your strategies and knowledge about crypto.
Activity: 276
September 19, 2018, 08:59:26 AM
bull is gonna be hit when everyone scare and quit with huge losses. i wait for this moment with my losses...
Activity: 507
September 19, 2018, 08:49:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: