Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 4. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 07:41:18 AM
Sometimes we were worried about what happened at the crypto market and scared of losing our money. But if we will just study the flow of crypto market, we can see that it will rise soon after a big fall and now we are experiencing a big fall and possible that later it will rise.
Activity: 686
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 07:33:10 AM
don't scare the market, it has nothing to fear. Patience when the market go down if you hodl your coin for long-term. If you're trader, just stop-loss your trade pairs and waiting for good signal or bull run. This is my experience when the market have strong down trend.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 07:18:18 AM
There is nothing to scare. cryptocurrency market has faced more crash than the current one. You should look at the history of the cryptocurrency market. I think it's better now than previous. Also, the crash is good for the stability too.
Activity: 336
September 17, 2018, 07:15:47 AM
I think only beginners are scared. If you have already seen similar situations in the market then it is easier for you to treat this. I mean, it's scary the first time. After only waiting for a trend change.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 06:58:13 AM
One of the things I do not allow myself to do ever since I have been into crypto is never to allow my mind to entertain any form of fear, It has never helped me to achieve the best.. I try as MI uch as possible NJ leave to study and observe the flow of things in the market, then I try to invest  little amount of money into it ,I do not get greedy when it comes to investing in crypto.so I  don't have much regret. All I see is possibilities and not the negative side though I try to guide against it..   When we consider the flow of things in the market, we may want to OK get discouraged, but the best thing is to be bold and stay strong... With crypto,we can always live a better life....
Activity: 344
September 17, 2018, 06:54:39 AM
One of the things I do not allow myself to do ever since I have been into crypto is never to allow my mind to entertain any form of fear, It has never helped me to achieve the best.. I try as MI uch as possible NJ leave to study and observe the flow of things in the market, then I try to invest  little amount of money into it ,I do not get greedy when it comes to investing in crypto.so I  don't have much regret. All I see is possibilities and not the negative side though I try to guide against it..   When we consider the flow of things in the market, we may want to OK get discouraged, but the best thing is to be bold and stay strong... With crypto,we can always live a better life....
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
September 17, 2018, 06:46:26 AM
Having a fear of the current market situation is sure to exist, but fear will disappear if you have a feeling of optimism and believe that the market will recover.
the opponent of your fears and don't let your fears make mistakes and you will sell them when the market goes down because you feel panicked, and I still hold it patiently because the market is red and down and I'm sure it's fast or the market will rise again and go green again.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
September 17, 2018, 06:29:12 AM
Now that we are facing market's deep, this deep is a normal situation, so don't be afraid on what's happening in the market, just keep holding and wait for the time of market's recovery. Believe in crypto and believe in your coin/s because someday it can brings you a good profit in the future.
Activity: 140
September 17, 2018, 06:27:06 AM
No, I'm not afraid to look at the market. When there was a correction. Then everyone was worried and did not know. How further we all will work on the crypto-currency market. And now the situation is much better.

At his moment crypto still in bearish market. But eventually it will start moving up trend. We are now reaching near to last quarter if the year. That's the time we expect the market to become bullish hopefully. I think its not time to be afraid or worried just wait a bit more will see where crypto bring us to.
Activity: 3
September 17, 2018, 06:20:54 AM
I am a little shocked but not afraid.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 06:17:27 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Giving up now on the market I think won't do anyone good, expect those that never believed in this innovation form the onset. Thou the fact remains market is just more than frustrating and tiring, still we must all preserve through this period to go strongly into the better days ahead.
Activity: 644
September 17, 2018, 05:03:31 AM
When looking at the market feeling I am not afraid and I see this thing which is very reasonable. When we enter into a very low period this is a good opportunity to invest. And you don't panic by seeing the market now was falling. If you panic it will make you dangerous. You could be selling your coins will certainly suffer losses.
Activity: 347
September 17, 2018, 04:44:20 AM
Many people became worried when Bitcoin was down in time. But i do not feel scared because i feel the market will be good in the next few months. And now Bitcoin and ETH are slowly coming back drawing a lot of faith and hope for us.
Activity: 294
September 17, 2018, 04:38:50 AM
I agree with you. Investing in cryptocurrencies is scary. This is a new market and it is unknown what will happen next, despite all the prospects they are very vague. But it's worth it, because big risks = big profits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 04:36:24 AM
the ups and downs of values that occur in the market cycle are normal in the trade. doesn't need to be on the lookout for other things that are not necessarily likely to happen. Crypto is dying is funny because it is precisely these get a lot of support even very helpful for future transactions. In addition, the technology is owned by Crypto is good enough to advance various aspects of existing and of course, this makes it steadily grew. so maybe the speculation dead crypto is ridiculous.
Activity: 126
September 17, 2018, 04:10:30 AM
I'm not really afraid of market conditions because I prefer to invest for the long term. I know its future is good, and the future trend is blockchain.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 17, 2018, 03:59:26 AM
I came with the cryptocurrency market because I saw a lot of ways to make money, such as bounty activities and mining! Although there are dangers here, I am not afraid!
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
September 17, 2018, 03:55:57 AM
I don't think long-term holdings are the right choice for people who haven't exchanged coins since the beginning of the year. To get a good return, a short-term transaction is necessary.
Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 07:45:13 PM
I'm not afraid of the market now, in my opinion this kind of thing is very ordinary. because I strongly believe in crypto, the market is now not scary. I will not give up with this market condition.
Activity: 224
September 16, 2018, 07:42:01 PM
Yes, the situation in the market causes me concern . but I still believe that soon this fall in the market will end and the market will recover
Pages:
Jump to: