Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 3. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 08:38:22 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Yes, I'm afraid to look at the market, most promising projects couldn't realize their plans because of lack of investment. The capitalization and liquidity of the altcoins has fallen critically, all this causes me to worry about the future of the altcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 04:49:13 AM
The cryptocurrency market has a much greater potential than all current markets. Waiting for growth:)
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
September 19, 2018, 01:25:50 AM
You're very ambitious, and that's a good thing. hold for the next 10 years and get profit. the question is, can crypto last up to 10 years? many issues, and also unresolved regulations. but I also think the same thing, but not so far. maybe for 1 year to 2 years, see the market situation and crypto state in the future.
Activity: 882
September 19, 2018, 01:17:48 AM
Honestly say now Yes. Everyone thought in the summer that will change eventually stood on the spot. Now hope for September, but some big movements are not observed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 08:07:06 PM
I was looking market strategy  i feel sad, because market huge fallin. Market pump and dump it's natural rules for crypto but now market huge falling and it take to time for recover that's why people scared.I hope market again will be recover as soon as possible.   
Activity: 518
September 18, 2018, 07:43:16 PM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Hard to hide the fact that the situation is indeed scary. The market is still on downtrend even if we are already on the last quarter of this year. Some people are making unecessary actions wdue to panic which everyone should avoid in order to not make the situation worse. For now, being patient is the solution.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 07:42:37 PM
Yes, the market is so red. However, there green marks out there. Some coins are on a steady rise building up momentum towards the end of the year, expecting a bull run. BTC and ETH are both holding their grounds after a sharp fall early this month. Hoping that this continue.
Activity: 476
September 18, 2018, 07:35:39 PM

Only those who have carelessly invested without even thinking things over would be scared in a negative market situation. But for those who were smart from the start and have invested what they can afford to let go have nothing to be scared about. I'd say, I'm one of the latter.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 07:30:02 PM
I do not know about you guys but I feel joy looking at the market. The more tokens I earn in a falling market, the more will be my profit when it unfolds.
Activity: 105
September 18, 2018, 05:43:55 PM
When I look at the cryptoforeign exchange market to me it is terrible to become on the present. How many still do I need to live in fear?
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
September 18, 2018, 05:41:16 PM
Cryptocurrency has really been a great opportunity to humanity. If you are careful with your investment, the return of investment that you would get from crypto is usually higher than any form of investment you can talk about, except you find yourself invest in a shit coin, which is why you need to do your own research for every investment you make.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
September 17, 2018, 09:49:45 AM
Yes, the market looks sad now if you look at the cost of many coins, including bitcoin and ETH. But this is a temporary situation.
After a strong correction, the market will start returning to its previous positions.
Activity: 602
September 17, 2018, 09:36:15 AM
And why do you think that people are afraid? Probably you can make the assumption that today people have nothing to fear, because they are accustomed to seeing such a terrible picture, which has lasted for a very long time, it is not normal.
Activity: 392
September 17, 2018, 09:34:26 AM
For now am not scared because i believe on this crypto currency and also certain that the market situation will be good and return to the bullish run in the last quarter of this year.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 09:33:55 AM
I'm not scared at all, just look at the market now, it's almost green https://coin360.io/.
Blockchain is a future, and even such a huge corporations as Apple would have to take it into account. Probably, it's already working on blockchain technology implementation into devices.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
September 17, 2018, 09:24:21 AM
There is nothing to scare. cryptocurrency market has faced more crash than the current one. You should look at the history of the cryptocurrency market. I think it's better now than previous. Also, the crash is good for the stability too.
As you say, there is nothing to worry about. Because if the market is experiencing an incident like this, of course in the past it has also happened. Yes that's right, now it's better than before wheere bitcoin isn't worth it at all. The cryptocurrency era has been long enough, so there is no reason to doubt.
Activity: 252
September 17, 2018, 08:04:55 AM
Yep, for investors who came to the cryptomarket in the begining of the year looking at it brings nervous. But fir those who just newbies there is not so many reasons to worry:)
Activity: 84
September 17, 2018, 07:58:40 AM
Encryption is still in its early stages. it is worth investing in encryption now. In the past decade, encryption has developed very fast. So I think it will be popularized around the world in the next decade.
Activity: 168
September 17, 2018, 07:56:35 AM
I certainly worry about the crypto currency market. The latest news has knocked many out of the way. But still inside of me I believe that eventually everything will fall into place. The market will work towards the end of autumn. We will all rely on this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 07:52:40 AM
Seeing the current situation, I became sad, scared, anxious that it all became one because my finances were now in turmoil so I had to be patient to wait for the market to recover
Pages:
Jump to: