Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at the market, are you scared? - page 25. (Read 3705 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
August 08, 2018, 01:27:56 AM
you can say all these silly stuff about market cap and compare it with Apple and the rest of the world and suppress your rational fear of the altcoin market but in the end you will come to rue the day you did that when you started losing a substantial amount of money and ended up being bankrupt still dreaming of that $1 million that never came because you were bag holding useless shitcoins instead of trading them short term for the profit.
You're right, maybe I should not keep them too long. Should I sell them when I profit and buy more potential ICOs?

i am not going to tell you what to do and what not to do. that part is on you.
if you want to be successful as a trader and make profit "consistently" instead of winning a couple of traders (bets) and then losing the rest, then you have to learn to make these decisions yourself. try watching the market and looking at historical charts and compare them with each other and with bitcoin to see how you should really work in altcoin market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
August 08, 2018, 01:24:20 AM
One of the main abilities in dealing with crypto currencies is the ability to abstract and think critically. We must always remain calm, because the manipulators want a completely different reaction.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 01:23:48 AM
I am not afraid of this situation at all. Because this year there are many large companies that have invested in crypto money.
So the market price that always goes down is just big investor games to get cheap prices for them to buy back if they reach the numbers they specify.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:18:33 AM
Yes im so scared when look into the market because the market price has falling, even though no bad news i dont know why market stil going down. Maybe this bear market happen because ETF has been rejected  Huh
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 01:15:48 AM
I don't think we can be in the same mood as the market. Whether it is up or down, we must maintain our mindset, that is, calm.
Only calm is the best. Believe in cryptocurrency. Its future is bright. I'm not afraid.
Activity: 210
August 08, 2018, 01:13:54 AM
there is no need to fear. because in the crypto world the price of rising and falling has become a natural thing for me. before the famous crypto, such as 2009-2014 crypto was very cheap and after entering 2016-2017 the market price became very high. That's how crypto will go up and down. we currently have to be patient not to be afraid because it takes a long time to be like last year.
Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 01:08:53 AM
I look at the market and he does not frighten me. Because I understand that these are all adjustments that will eventually stabilize. You just need to wait a bit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 08, 2018, 01:03:20 AM
only a few people want to want to wait and be patient in conditions like this. many are impatient with waiting and finally just let go of small prices. Indeed if viewed in the current market will be hard to find a good thing. But if you want to hold it will be able to give better results than the current value.
Activity: 125
August 08, 2018, 12:45:52 AM
I am really scared of the current market. The cryptocurrency price I invested in this year has been falling, and it has continued to fall until now, the price is already very low, and I have lost a lot.
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 12:33:04 AM
I am not scared of the current crypto advertise, I know crypto is still in it's beginning time, I realize that with time, crypto market will be worth trillions of dollars so I am not by any stretch of the imagination scared of anything, I am keeping trust alive cos I put stock in cryptos
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 12:30:56 AM
No not worried at all.  The media, government and bankers are all talking about this technology.  This is the shake out.  They will take this thing to it's breaking point to maximize the next ride up.  Things seems very manipulated.  
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
August 08, 2018, 12:30:33 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Yep, the cash flow into the crypto market is still very low and many big investors have still had lots of concerns about this market such as general law of cryptocurrency, applicability, so they don't want to invest on this time. Everyday, many scam news about this market can make people be scared and confused, but I have still a strong beleif on it
It's not about scam news but a lot of parties are creating false news about crypto. The latest news has come from the south korea and after i watched the news and it doesn't make sense for me to see that. The marketcap of crypto is very low right now and it has so many potential to growth a lot in the future.
Activity: 40
August 08, 2018, 12:29:37 AM
To tell the truth, now the market is really a little scared. So far this year, the market price has almost fallen all the way. The only thing that can be done now is to stick to it.
Activity: 21
August 08, 2018, 12:23:14 AM
In the market there will be increased and decreased. I think in the future the market will be bigger, just the time and it will be so.
Activity: 176
August 08, 2018, 12:20:03 AM
Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Good point. I totally agree. Potential is really huge. We just need to find the right projects. Crypto is the new era of money without a doubt.
Activity: 432
August 08, 2018, 12:09:14 AM

Let's hope this can happen the next few years. 1% of the stock market capitalization is very large and that number can make us rich quick. I believe Cryptocurrency will be of more interest to investors because Blockchain technology is the main target that large companies are aiming for and they are sure to invest heavily in this technology.
copper member
Activity: 406
August 08, 2018, 12:05:59 AM
I'm a little bit worry because my balance lose half in USD value. The crypto market get stuck for months continuously. I hope that there will be good news to help crypto market to recover soon, such as new Bitcoin ETF application accepted by SEC.
Activity: 124
August 07, 2018, 11:54:43 PM
If we fear that means we've lost. An uncertain market situation such as this, sometimes if we carefully will give as the opportunity. The world of crypto is indeed risky so before investing please make sure beforehand that we already have enough knowledge. always remain calm and don't be afraid or panic.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 07, 2018, 11:18:54 PM

Yep, the cash flow into the crypto market is still very low and many big investors have still had lots of concerns about this market such as general law of cryptocurrency, applicability, so they don't want to invest on this time. Everyday, many scam news about this market can make people be scared and confused, but I have still a strong beleif on it
Activity: 348
August 07, 2018, 11:17:18 PM
fear still exists, because I saw my crypto assets go down. but I tried not to think so much because it could make me panic. I did not see the market for a few days because I knew the situation had not improved.
Pages:
Jump to: