Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking to buy an apartment using altcoin - page 11. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Hi Guys,

Which countries/islands allows people to buy real estate/land using alt coins?

I do not heard of a real estate accepting altcoins as payment. But maybe there are. But I do not think in my country, there is. In addition, I think it is difficult to deal with since the price of altcoins is volatile.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Hi Guys,

I don’t know what about altcoins but Bitcoin is really in use for buying real estate in some countries. If I am rightly understand some information. At least the price for flat was indicated in BTC.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
This is cool! Let us know how you get on and best of luck!  Grin
Activity: 700
I think that you can buy an apartment or other expensive things with the help of cryptocurrency, but only by agreeing with people. Perhaps someone is also passionate about cryptocurrency and wants to sell an apartment, and will not mind a couple of coins Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Hi Guys,

definitely a country that legalizes payments using altcoin. because not all countries accept transactions using altcoin. but that is if you want to buy land with altcoin. you can search it on the internet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
It is not necessary to use any platform to buy real estate for cryptocurrency, we have in Russia five years ago in 2013 made such a transaction, for 40 bitcoins a man bought a house, but not through an Agency and by personal agreement. You also need to place an ad about the desire to buy real estate for the crypto and people will catch up.
Activity: 154
Hi Guys,

Some developers in the United States have received home purchases using Bitcoin. Like in Miami, Florida. Some time ago, a man made the news by selling his house in Coral Gables for $ 6 million or equivalent to 1,044 BTC. That's for bitcoin prices around mid-2017.
Activity: 532
well if you do a search on google you will find that it has been done before and here are few examples :

Ethereum:  
TechCrunch founder Michael Arrington remotely purchased a $60,000 apartment in Kiev, settled via smart contracts and in Ethereum cryptocurrency and PRO (Propy) tokens — marking the first-ever cryptocurrency transaction in Ukraine and the first real asset transfer via blockchain

source:  Link

Bitcoin: first single-family home sale in Texas involving bitcoin, announced in 2017 the parties involved completed the transaction with BitPay Link

And apparently there is property website which deals in crypto you can check it out http://bitcoin-realestate.com/ ... do some research on your own and you will see lots of such sources.
Activity: 168
Hi Guys,

From the articles I read in dubai country you can buy an apartment with cryptocurrency, and it turns out many people who make reservations online. But which can be used only bitcoin instead, the possibility to depannnya altcoin can also be used to buy an apartment.
Activity: 546
Maybe for now not a country where people buy apartments using altcoin. But I am sure in the future not only apartments but trading activities will be replaced with cryptocurrency. Because today's technology is getting more sophisticated, and people are also happy to quickly work.
Activity: 392
I think that you need a country with more liberal laws about the real estate market, who will not require the money transaction to be done by bank transfer.
Search the net, they are already some real estate brokers that deal with crypto exclusively. Grin
If like that hell is indeed nice gan and also facilitates the safe but does it look now we must alert our security fears even lost all right Yes not awful work that he who we enjoyed it
Activity: 17
I think that you need a country with more liberal laws about the real estate market, who will not require the money transaction to be done by bank transfer.
Search the net, they are already some real estate brokers that deal with crypto exclusively. Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Are you looking for real estate using altcoins?
Try to go to this site maybe this will help you smartrealty.io because I saw yesterday this product promote it, who knows this will help you.
Activity: 728
Do you mean buying a real estate using the crypto? Well, I have ever heard about this but I'm not sure.
I'm only sure that there are some good ICOs that is now growing and offering their concept for tokens on the real-estate. You may look at some presence of the ICOs then whether there are ICOs that relate the token with the real real-estate.
Activity: 266
in my knowledge there are no country will help to buy real estate/land with crypto BTC, but i have a little knowledge. i believe there would be progressive countries who supports this.
Activity: 280
I am not sure about the real state company that sells apartment with crypto. You can contact with the company at your preferred area whether you can pay with crypto or not. Hope you will get a solution.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Oh I think that it should be awesome. There are a few shops and companies where I can buy something using altcoins
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Hi Guys,

That is completely volunteer decision.

There is no need to rely on the country or island but you can straight away ask the owner if he is interested in making such trade or not. If you and the owner comes to the same conclusion then you can do make this trade further and pay with bitcoin or other desired coins.

I mean other stuff like paying the taxes over the property tax can be managed as soon as you transfer the property paper on your name. You will follow that the traditional way.  Cheesy

It is not that simple.
First how can he find a seller that accept crypto? Better go through agency that have e database.
Second and most important, some countries require bank transfer for the whole amount to be presented in the notary/solicitor.

No seller will announce this officially we have to ask them personally and if they ok with crypto payment then no problem, and yes whatever amount you will show in registration paper that payment you must show in white transaction remaining amount you can pay BTC or other cryptocurrencies it is possible.
Activity: 82
I am not too dure if there are states or countries that allows that for now,  but i will say that there are some projects that allow you to do so. Examples are alt. Estate and wealth migrate
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Hi Guys,

Look into here http://bitcoin-realestate.com/

But why not just convert and buy with cash? Grin Seems a whole a lot more convenient .
It's always about an exclusivity when you successfully transact using Bitcoin or an altcoins , there's a proud feeling , I've done it when I go look around at Singapore even yeah actually here crypto are banned , I've successfully trade a motorcycle with ethereum back in 2015 ago.
And guess how much my motorcycle worth now if I didn't trade the whole ethereum with a motorcycle that only worth $5,000 ?  I supposed to have $50,000 by now damn, there's a proud but also there's a regret , that's my experience trade things with crypto , just can't imagine the loss or the benefit later when you want trade a real estate with crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: