Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking to buy an apartment using altcoin - page 12. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I'm not sure whether you can buy a land using altcoins. Maybe for BTC only. Anyway its a real pain to change a huge amount of coins without any questions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
No, there isn't any real estate which can be bought with Alt except with BTC. Maybe you can convert it to BTC first. You can search on google which county which accept it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Hi Guys,

Which countries/islands allows people to buy real estate/land using alt coins?

That is completely volunteer decision.

There is no need to rely on the country or island but you can straight away ask the owner if he is interested in making such trade or not. If you and the owner comes to the same conclusion then you can do make this trade further and pay with bitcoin or other desired coins.

I mean other stuff like paying the taxes over the property tax can be managed as soon as you transfer the property paper on your name. You will follow that the traditional way.  Cheesy

It is not that simple.
First how can he find a seller that accept crypto? Better go through agency that have e database.
Second and most important, some countries require bank transfer for the whole amount to be presented in the notary/solicitor.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
There is no problem using altcoins to buy real estate, as long as people are willing to receive your altcoins, but I haven’t heard of anyone using altcoins to buy real estate. I only heard about using Bitcoins to buy real estate. Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
Hi Guys,

That is completely volunteer decision.

There is no need to rely on the country or island but you can straight away ask the owner if he is interested in making such trade or not. If you and the owner comes to the same conclusion then you can do make this trade further and pay with bitcoin or other desired coins.

I mean other stuff like paying the taxes over the property tax can be managed as soon as you transfer the property paper on your name. You will follow that the traditional way.  Cheesy
Activity: 74
It is easier to exchange for Fiat money and buy real estate. In the future, no problem. And something else, will the law abolishing the legitimate right of the transactions carried out using tokens
Activity: 238
Venezuelans will be able to buy houses and other property with their new national cryptocurrency. Real estate deals in petro will be authorized in April, President Maduro announced. The government will also finance the construction of 230,000 new homes using funds from the pre-sale of the oil-backed crypto.   

Maybe this is what you need?
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
Can be in Japan ...I don't know exactly . I really believe that after a while, for crypto you can buy anything
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
In different countries of the world there are proposals for the sale of real estate for cryptocurrency. Elite real estate for bitcoins sold in 2014, there are special platforms, for example, bitcoin-realestate.com, which collected proposals mainly North American region. In California, you can buy an estate overlooking the Pacific ocean for 10 000 bitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
If the State or the venue received crypto for all sorts of transactions that they have then surely it will run smoothly. But if the place does not allow even a crypto rejects the entry. of course, this will make all things regarding transactions using crypto will be increasingly difficult.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi Guys,

I don't think there's no platform /countries/ islands allows people buy real estate/ land using altcoins. Those things only can buy using currency because it's real life and government take regulation about this. Exchange your altcoins asset become currency and buy what you what. If we can buy it using altcoin it will crush financial instrument and no counties won't that happen. So, exchange first and buy then.
Activity: 116
I believe that it will be possible in the near future , but now there are no such countries )
Activity: 19
None for now, am eagerly waiting for such a platform, it will really revolutionize the real estate industry and cut out middle men. Agency fees these days are too high.
Activity: 155
Why don't you want to make it much easier ? just withdraw money from crypto wallets to the Bank ...
Activity: 658
Catena X
I don't really know about this thing using the altcoin to buy the apartment directly. In my country, there is not yet. I have ever heard in Venezuela, but you must crosscheck it.  But, there are actually many ICO projects that offer the investment or offering the tokens for real-estate. It probably can help you to learn them as the caviar, altestate, realista, and some others.
Activity: 19
I don't think there is any way to buy real estate with alts at the moment but some projects are looking into it. Alt.estate  and brickblock wants to achieve that. Wait for their platform. Do your research on them too
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
Hi Guys,

Timely question of yours. I am not here to promote this coin I know where you can buy real estate properties but I am sure that this will be a great help. I saw this coin months ago and I think that this will be a help to you. You can check at www.realistatoken.com, it is an altcoin created for agents and people who wants to sell their properties. There is also an app where you can view the insides of the properties.
Activity: 141
Most likely there are no such countries . At least I didn't hear anything about it . Maybe in the near future ...
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
Hi Guys,
You can buy real estate property using altcoins in a country called Venezuela according to this source. However, you will need to convert your altcoins into a coin named petro(their nation backed cryptocurrency) in order to buy homes and property using crypto. Instead of looking into buying an apartment using altcoin, why not buy it using bitcoin? You can refer to this site for a list of cities accepting bitcoin as payment for real estate transactions(the volume is not that big though).
Its really good information thanks for giving the link even i am not interested to buy apartment using altcoin but yes who knows the future till now i got some altcoins which value decreasing day by day . i am happy about OP could able to afford apartment only using altcoins great.
Activity: 560
Hi Guys,

As far I know such jurisdictions are not yet available. In any case, the transaction will occur through the exchange of the cryptocurrency to fiat and the contract will fix the amount in fiat money.
Pages:
Jump to: