Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 10. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 31, 2018, 03:01:30 PM
Yes, it is the good time to invest into crypto currency on the market. Especially to buy on the low. Because after some time it will be possible to get the profit from this investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 02:49:03 PM
yes I really agree with you. I am currently studying and want to understand more about a good strategy for trading. conditions like this are the right time to buy lots of coins. but still need to be aware of coin scams.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 02:39:22 PM
Exactly. This is the right time to invest especially when the price of  coins are low. You can buy them at a cheaper price, hold them for sometime before selling them.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 31, 2018, 08:06:51 AM
Investors who know what to do have long invested free funds in altcoins , because they understand that the market will begin to grow and they will get an excellent profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 07:39:28 PM
no, you don’t need to invest your money in cryptocurrency now because now it’s very dangerous and risky to do so as bears are reigning
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
October 29, 2018, 07:14:54 PM
I think that now it is most profitable to invest my funds so that I am confident that in 2019 we will have very strong growth.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
October 29, 2018, 07:14:20 PM
I didn't invest in October. Why? Because the market is in a downward trend. I do not recommend to invest in anyone now. The direction of the market is in uncertainty. Bitcoin price will not rise in a short time. Wait for the right time to invest.

Its the perfect time to invest, you know why? Look the price of the crypto coins its falling down at the bottom, in short its cheap so while its cheap grab the opportunity and invest hodl it and keep waiting. If it rise sell it to earn profit.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
October 29, 2018, 07:08:24 PM
I didn't invest in October. Why? Because the market is in a downward trend. I do not recommend to invest in anyone now. The direction of the market is in uncertainty. Bitcoin price will not rise in a short time. Wait for the right time to invest.
Activity: 126
October 28, 2018, 06:52:01 PM
Yes, the time now I think one of the best for investing , but of course it is better not to immediately pour all the money into the crypto currency and it is worth waiting
Activity: 335
October 28, 2018, 02:43:30 AM
This is not the case, this year's investors are very sensible. You are just the one that is irrational. The fact that the market does not have a large amount of money when it is not determined to be a bull market. This is a financial game.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 27, 2018, 07:19:59 PM
I probably agree that now is a very good time for investment, but it should be understood that these investments are not bought very quickly. You have to wait for a long time until it brings a good income for which you are counting. Perhaps this will take even more than one year.

In this case, everything will depend on the growth of the market. If the market goes up in the near future, then you can recoup your investments very quickly, and at the same time earn well.
Activity: 105
October 27, 2018, 05:23:14 PM
The market to be in very bad condition. Now the best moment for investment into cryptocurrency. I recommend to invest right now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
October 27, 2018, 05:21:04 PM
Yeah sure, now seems like the right time to invest, because i think that market has touched the bottom so making an investment right now would be a good risk to take though i won't advice anyone to invest what they can't afford to lose.
Activity: 700
October 27, 2018, 04:59:03 PM
I think that now you can invest in cryptocurrencies, as the market will no longer fall, at least now it is very unlikely, but also to wait for strong growth is not necessary.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
October 27, 2018, 04:51:57 PM
I probably agree that now is a very good time for investment, but it should be understood that these investments are not bought very quickly. You have to wait for a long time until it brings a good income for which you are counting. Perhaps this will take even more than one year.
Activity: 616
October 27, 2018, 04:30:50 PM
has not shown a significant upside sign, this means there is still a great opportunity to invest a large amount in altcoins such as ripple or cardano before they rise high. the two altcoins are indeed predicted to rise to the moon along with the many support for their projects. this is the right time to invest.
Progress for the Altcoins grow when the money gets more experience with the people investing. That coin investment should already be purchased for.
Now is the right time if you want to invest big because the price of coins is low compared to the highest price because I believe that the market will soon recover and the coin will return to its highest price. maybe later this year could be the beginning of a market increase.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 27, 2018, 04:30:38 PM
If you invest in a cryptocurrency right now, then it is safe to say that you will lose your money. Bitcoin today does not have the prerequisites for price increase. Most likely, the coin will continue to fall in price, which will also entail the fall of the altcoins.

This is like a bet on roulette. You can win and you can lose. However, even if everything goes according to your scenario and Bitcoin still drops in price, then it will start to grow sometime. And it is then that you can earn.
Activity: 210
October 27, 2018, 04:17:42 PM
Similarly, I already hear how half a year ... all the time they write about the bottom already reached and then the bang and ETH for $ 200)))
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 27, 2018, 04:13:40 PM
I guess - yes. It is good time for invest. Why - mass adoption is coming. For example see Visa CEO comments for CNBS yesterday ...
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/25/visa-ceo-cryptocurrencies-not-a-near-term-threat-in-any-way.html
Crypto is not a big threat as per his speech. So "Moon is soon" But it is only my personal opinion...
Activity: 182
October 27, 2018, 04:11:11 PM
It's a great time to invest, because the altcoins don't seem to fall more.An opportunity not to be missed.
Pages:
Jump to: