Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 13. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
October 23, 2018, 01:06:57 PM
Looks so but it was more suitable some weeks ago when prices weren't be so high like today. But now you still have a chance to get the profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 01:03:29 PM
for proper and successful investment, you must choose the right moment. Therefore, regular analysis and viewing of the market is vital.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 12:59:49 PM
The real period of time is the best during this year because prices are not so high but they are going stronger and higher so the profit will not be waited for so long.
October 23, 2018, 12:48:15 PM
I think the bull market will start very soon. I think that the investments made at these points will have a lot of returns. even if the market remains that way, it will not cause great damages.
Yes, I agree with you. The price is nearly at the bottom. Even if it still falls, we also don't lose too much. So this is really a good time for investing. When the market recover, maybe it will take a long time, we will have a big profit.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
October 23, 2018, 12:13:14 PM
Right time to invest if you believe that cryptoworld can recover . But since market is still unstable it is very risky  to invest. Buy now and hold and wait for market to recover.
Activity: 490
October 23, 2018, 12:05:40 PM
You absolutely correctly understand that today you have a wonderful opportunity to really invest. Because today the world has become very, very profitable for investing. But here everyone decides for himself.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 12:02:37 PM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

I think now investing now because of the market circumstances and altcoin  prices in the recovery period and so you should buy altcoin that growth is not good and so you can hold it and sell when the market back to recover
Yes, it's the right time to invest or buy with potential coin because it's about to begin to repeat the current price .We must able to secured anytime because we can't predict the time to fluctuate.
Activity: 420
October 21, 2018, 03:08:47 PM
Now the time of course I think is not the best to invest, the market is very much subsided and does not want to recover, you need to wait for the reversal I think )
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 21, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

It is definitely the right time to buy, we don't actually know what are the possible things that can happen in cryptocurrency. I remember when I was skeptical in investing 4 years ago. I really thought that the price of cryptocurrency was really cheap and that it will never reach this far. That is why I avoid being skeptical once this kind of opportunity happens.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

The price of many coins in the market are in the red zone and most of the newbies are panic buying in a lower price.
Yes this is a chance to buy altcoins in a cheap price but before purchasing a coins it's better to know if it's good to buy or it have a good potential. Make a research before you bought.
It us because the stability of the coins is not as always in the same value but if you wanted to gain in the other hand it is function manually through your sacrifice in that way we can determime the success through effort. Always make a sense of what you ate doing so that it will brighten your future.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 21, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

I think now investing now because of the market circumstances and altcoin  prices in the recovery period and so you should buy altcoin that growth is not good and so you can hold it and sell when the market back to recover

Everytime is always the right time to invest because it gives that an opportunity that strikes the best at all. We all know that challenges are always in the direction if we are doing the best. Bitcoin is one of tge example that can give energize because it has an opportunity.
Activity: 560
October 21, 2018, 02:54:01 PM
This best market is scaring so many investors away. Those who do not patience and endurance are always complaining and selling their coins cheap. The right thing to do at this time is to hold or buy more.
Activity: 462
October 21, 2018, 02:42:33 PM
I think the bull market will start very soon. I think that the investments made at these points will have a lot of returns. even if the market remains that way, it will not cause great damages.
It's been transitioning to a bull market over these trying months. Investing money now will get the coins before they go upwards.
it is not clear what should happen such that the cryptocurrency market changes its direction and starts up? If you look at certain statistics, the increase in cryptocurrency capitalization or certain projects, even this did not affect the stabilization of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 02:28:42 PM
It's been transitioning to a bull market over these trying months. Investing money now will get the coins before they go upwards.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
October 21, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

Yes I agree. It is still the right time to invest as the crypto market is still in bloodbath . I think before this year ends it will recover again so bow that the prices are still low, it is a wise idea to buy and wait until tge price is profitable to sell. I also believe that you are more safer to invest when market is red and prices are low than byying it during hype.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 06:16:16 AM

This is the start of investing since the value is not that high and it is very affordable to buy. Imaging if you buy coin at lower amount you just need to wait and then the investment may double or tripple its value. You just need to invest not only physical money but also invest time, effort, patience and willingness to this crypto.

THIS!
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....do your research....
October 21, 2018, 06:00:46 AM
Activity: 406
October 21, 2018, 05:55:58 AM
Of course, now is a great time for promising investments in the purchase of BTC and reliable altcoins. After all, now after a long financial correction in the crypto market, the prices of most promising coins remain low, and from next year we can see a rise in price.
Activity: 162
October 17, 2018, 03:30:26 PM
meanwhile, the market is still falling and there is no assurance that this may increase soon. Please pick before making an investment, i can wait a bit within the vicinity round you. Many people say that money is spent on making a bet as it's no longer too old, i'm manifestly disagreeing with this topic.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
October 17, 2018, 03:25:24 PM
It was a good time in May and now it is even better. The bullish market is near and if not at the end of 2018, than in 2019, but it will come! Buy now guys, while deep or you will regret in the nearest future Wink
Pages:
Jump to: